|Story Teller
|Subconscious Flow
|The Lines
|The Single Point
|Virtuoso di Musica
|Voice Master
|Ultimate Writer
|Deep Sleep

DISCLAIMER - Opening with the disclaimer. I am experimenting with 3 QTKS Customs, one for Physical Changes, one for Artistic endeavors, one for Wealth. I am running many things at once because there is some time-sensitivity around the goals I have for myself.

Why I believe it may work for me (or it may not): I’m middle-aged and have been listening to Subs extensively for 35 years. Doesn’t make me better than anyone so no humble-brag here, but between this and numerous esoteric practices that I have been practicing for decades, I believe I have the capacity to push the envelope beyond the recommendations. That being said, I 100% agree to NOT hold SubClub responsible for any issues related to results or non-results as I proceed to test my boundaries with the technologies.

I have a good day job, have risen higher up the chain than I ever thought I would. Even the last couple of years of dabbling with SubClub I have gained a lot of respect from colleagues and senior management. But my passion is the gym that my spouse and I bought a couple of years ago during COVID. I love the people there, and I love helping people achieve their goals, while also being an inspiration to them with my changes. I want to make this gym our primary means of financial support, so that I can leave my job.

What makes this time sensitive is that I have to decide in the next 30 days or so whether to take our lease option. I’m probably taking it, but it’s a substantial bump. And the new lease will kick in on Nov 1, 2024,. So I have about a year to really jump the profits. The Wealth custom is something I hope will help us get there.

I’ve mentioned in another thread that I’d like to enter and podium at a Physique competition next summer, and thus the Physical changes custom is in play.

And finally, I’ve been neglecting artistic creation for a few years. I play in several bands and am well-regarded in my area as a reliable, easy to work with bass player, but nearly all of these opportunities are cover bands, so I want to get writing again, and also get back to book writing, too. It’s been nearly 10 years since I’ve published anything. If I had just stuck with it, I could likely have another decent income stream coming through. This is, obviously, where the artistic sub comes in.

I will share my Customs in the next day or two, but I just wanted to kick this off because I’ve been putting it off. The intro entry is always bloody painful.

6 Likes

:grinning:

I shall follow this journal with interest. Best of luck here at the start!

2 Likes

I received my artistic QTKS back in late July, my Physical Changes one in late August, and then late last week, I received the Wealth one. Up to this moment, I haven’t been structured in my listening patterns, but I will note here one interesting anecdote with the Wealth one where I felt compelled and took action on something that I had been afraid to take action on previously.

There is a somewhat famous (amongst gym owners) company that provides mentoring for helping turn around gyms. Now we are in a weird spot. We’re profitable every month, but it nets maybe $25k-$35k a year (USD). Fine for my spouse, as it’s not quite full time work anyway, but certainly not enough for me to quit, or to support our three kids, health care etc.

This mentorship is in the five figures, so it’s a lot. I’ve been following this company for a couple years, have read the CEO’s books etc. But the mentorship fee and my fears of it not working out kept me from even going through a discovery call. Something hit me late last week and I signed my wife and I up for the discovery session. Now my wife is even more risk averse that I am, financially, but somehow I knew we would sign up, and we did. Paid our very expensive fee up front and so starting later this week we will be put together with our mentor and begin our program.

It is not the only very expensive coaching program I signed up for in the last two weeks. I’m also entering week 2 in Flow Research Collective mentorship, which is more for personal and professional.

I believe the Subs are pushing me to take action and breaking down the self-imposed barriers that prevented me from doing so before.

Excited to talk about and work through some of these new opportunities in my journal.

1 Like

How do you hide or minimize the modules in a custom for example so you have to klick on the name first and then they appear?

Use the detail tags. When you are creating a post or reply there is a little gear wheel icon on the far right of the text box. Select that and choose Hide Details.

The text you want hidden should be in between those tags.

Hello

Summary

Like this? :thinking:

Nice1, thx

1 Like

I started 75 Hard on Monday. The reason being we launched a softer version of the program for a few dozen members at our gym. I didn’t like how “soft” the rules were, so I’ve been doing “Hard.” I’m very interested in what progress I can make over the 75 days. I need to cut a good 25 lbs before I can then go into a muscle-building phase. It’s only been three days, but I’ve hit all the milestones, without any cheats on the day. Thankful that my spouse is doing it too so that we can prep food together.

With respect to the other mentorship I’m engaged in, Zero to Dangerous from Flow Research Collective, we are just beginning week 2 and I’ve laid out a two year plan for our Gym. It was relatively easy to do this time through. I believe the Subs are helping with resistance. My HUGE issue historically, and it’s reflected in other failed journal attempts, is that I’ve been unable to put together and commit to a plan. This is encouraging progress, though I won’t yet proclaim myself “cured.”

Learning to structure my days and use an online calendar for pre-planning focus blocks, regularly scheduled items, etc. This is probably not advanced level stuff for many but as an old fart, I’ve had trouble adopting tech. It’s very difficult to schedule recurring tasks in one’s paper planner. It’s very difficult to move things around when shit comes up. I do love a good paper planner, but I need to go with what works.

Little bit of recon from the Wealth sub, which I’m watching for overexposure. I listened to it Sunday and Tuesday and felt a bit panicky about my finances before bed last night. I understand that the subs push you to action, but when there is no action to take at 9pm on a Tuesday night, because you aren’t getting paid for another week and a half, there’s not much action I can take. There’s no further education needed. There’s no further planning to do. It’s simply patience as money comes in and I can execute.

With respect to the Gym Business Mentorship program, spouse and I are a little panicky about that too. Seems like the first chunk is geared to bringing in new members. We already have over 400 members, which is double what most of the gyms in the program have. Difference being most of them are Box gyms and we are a commercial gym. So what we want to focus on is additional paid offerings for the small population of members that would be interested in that. Nutrition, Personal Training, Wellness, more classes, etc.

3 Likes