OldChap The English Millionaire Review

Eh, I aint too worried about money right now mate. Probs better to focus this custom on just getting the right partner. I actually ordered the custom yesterday so now I’m waiting.

Cheers though!

2 Likes

Will you be running it solely?

Possibly gonna stack it with the new Libertine, that v2 update is just too good. Emperor Qv2 was insanity, so cant help but wonder about the new Libertine.

1 Like

I think the custom looks great,
If your main goal is finding/manifesting this new woman/ partner some further suggestions

Primal Seduction has scripting for manifesting your perfect ‘type’ of woman and paired with the Inner Circle could further support in manifesting/locating the exact partner your looking for.

and/or

If you don’t want to add seduction to your main custom Jupiter module or even Mind’s Eye might be a good option as they also both focus on consciously manifesting and creating what shows up in your reality.

I just saw that you already ordered the custom. That with Libertine I’m sure will be great for you goals. Happy running it and looking forward to hearing how it goes! You seem very good at producing what you say you want to have happen -happen.

Out of curiosity - how many loops do you run of your main custom/program?

2 Likes

@OldChap Thanks for sharing your story, man. You inspired me to build a custom as well! :slight_smile:

It is also based on Emperor and Quantum Limitless :slight_smile:

Curious – which stage of QL did you use for English Millionaire?

2 Likes