Official "Promote Your Idea" Thread

Sun Tzu for the win, baby!

5 Likes

The Casanova - StarkQ Multi Stager

1 Like

Name Your Custom MP3 during Customization Process in Q Store

It’s just a small detail, but it would IMO make quite a difference for approach and results:

An option to give the MP3 you will receive an name during customization.

It would get the whole custom much closer to a magical/alchemical process (Magic of a Beginning, Nomen est Omen) as the name of the MP3 is the only consciously discernable attribute of your sub.

(You can of course rename it, but it wouldn‘t be the name it was created with, the first name you read.)

1 Like

Not essential. But this would be cool to have if it’s doable

1 Like
  • Module: Creativity Bomb

Find fresh ideas, new angles and inspiration everywhere.

1 Like
  • Module: Touched by Nature

Get in tune with, meditate, earth & heal yourself in nature.

Empathize, communicate with animals.

2 Likes

Tired of being a loser? Struggle with following through? Do you have more excuses than achievements?

Introducing THE CHAMPION

The Champion objectives

• Unbridled Enthusiasm
  • Raw unbreakable confidence
  • Aura of a winner
  • Attract other winners into your life and surround yourself with them.
  • If you say something you do it that day.
  • Obstacles fall way from your will
  • Execute any task effortlessly
  • High energy
  • Unbreakable optimism
  • Abundance mindset.
  • Reality bending of Emperor
  • Executive Function to the max
  • Execute any task in front of you
  • You are the embodiment of a world class Champion
  • Mind of a Champion.
  • Know that things work out in your favor.
  • Problem solving master.
  • Others feel amazing just by being around you.
  • Have that natural edge that makes you want it more than anyone in the room

This title is not oriented to money, sex, social status, etc

This is highly focused on being a champion and having the champion mindset.

• Focused on action, action and more action

This is not a light title. It will challenge of of your weak values. Be prepared for some serious internal challenges.

10 Likes

@Houdini

A request for mini Cores such as Spartan lite, Wanted Lite (physical shifting for man), etc to give further customisation to our Customs without necessarily expanding upon the objectives. Taking certain frameworks of a major program independent from it’s overarching objectives—such as taking the physical shifting from Wanted and turning it into whole body physical shifting for man lite, and having the ability to steer it towards beauty, sexiness, etc

And this done to many of the scripts which have been greater for even more detailed customisation without having to necessary add the whole title it originated from and being stuck with it’s objectives.

Another example would be the wealth management innovation and business scripting from Stark.

It would be so wonderful having that in a Chosen Custom.

3 Likes

I like this idea. Different perspectives on the occult, nuanced understandings of energy, and being comfortable with the idea and consequences of darker energies, etc.

I read the alchemlist, and that thread changed my life. However, I still am not comfortable working with certain aspects within what we call the occult. At this particular stage in my life, I don’t think that is an issue, but I would like to at least sort of know how to handle more chaotic, darker, passionate (?) energies and workings in an easier way.

It could be a gray jedi subliminal, learning the nuances of the force.

Thank you for your support!

Ultralight Sub for Rest Days

Just very light scripting to help processing and reduce recon, relax and enjoy the subliminal experience.

More important than the scripting would be the habit building. It would probably even work with only mask and no scripting. (I got used to falling asleep to subs. Restdays are sometimes a bit difficult in this regard.)

6 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Imagine a multi stager like emperor but not only a multi. Remember how Emperor v3 hit like a hammer and made those really noticeable changes? It was my first sub, and damn it had me waking up at 0430, no PMO, focus like hell, etc. Recon was a b*tch but I just went through it because it was totally worth it.

I guess we can all agree that later Emperor versions are not as hardcore, and although they appeal to most there are some of us who miss the hard hitting Emperor.

So what do you guys think?:

4 Likes

Cooking Mastery X

Cooking is one of those essential skills that everyone has to learn at some point in life. Some are good at it and some just can’t seem to get it right no matter how much they try. So here comes Cooking Mastery X a subliminal that will help anyone to learn cooking faster for beginner and polish their skills for those who are already good at it.

It will include everything from basics like knife skills to some really difficult stuff.

A sub like this would be a blessing for everyone who is living alone and has to cook on his/her own.

2 Likes

Meditation Mastery

While from what I have read on the forum, The Alchemist pretty much does more than enough for everything spiritual and every spiritual practice.

But I would love to have a sub specifically for meditation which would cover all things meditation. My idea is derived from the book “A Million Thoughts: Learn All About Meditation from a Himalayan Mystic” by Om Swami. This book covers everything related to meditation, kinds of meditation, how to do them, principles, rules, hurdles while pursuing this path, yogic practices that enhance meditation, virtues of a good meditator etc.

*Sit in a place with spine erect for a long time and without any movements

*Keeps you concentrated on the practice and prevents mind from distracting

*Enhance Mental Stillness

*Practice Yogic Exercises that enhance meditation

*Cultivate Virtues of a Good Meditator

*Become an expert in all different kinds of meditation that exist

*Overcome Hurdles that come in your path

*Practice Elements of Meditation

2 Likes

Kingdom Come.

A sub to have the basics in life, your own apt/place/home, your own car/bike/boat, your own guns/weapons & possibly multiple income sources/side hustle. A sub for really getting your stuff together in this concrete jungle we live in… Forget about women/men, attraction, sex, relationship stuff for a second & just focus on you and your kingdom, call it Monopoly ZP. A sub based on Maslow’s HoN ZP.

How you gon build an empire, when you don’t even have a house, player? Priorities!!!

4 Likes