Official Listening Recommendations for Stacks?

I know it’s a difficult time for you since you’re moving elsewhere but we’ve been waiting for it sooo long. Please, help :slight_smile: I’m particularly interested in stacking Ultima with Terminus.

bro I’m looking forward to it too, but it will come out when it’s ready. Although I’m dying to read the article and try the executive, I trust Saint. When it is perfect and ready, it will be published.

Please don’t make threads that seem like official updates.

The recommendations will come out in the next week/2 weeks max.

5 Likes

Sorry for that. It will never happen again.

Thank you for your answer.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero - for the time being just follow your intuition.

Since there is a Terminus involved, i would recommend playing it Monday, Wednesday, Friday starting with one loop and then increasing it when you feel no reconciliation.

Follow this until the official manual comes out.

1 Like

I listen to it every other day, 2 loops but was wondering about adding Libertine to it. I would like to know how to stack it well.

1 Like

Libertine Ultima you can listen to before you go out or want to talk to someone who you are attracted to. Or you could make it part of your stack too and listen to it along with your Terminus sub.

Ultima titles give you a shorter but powerful boost compared to the other titles that take longer but are permanent. So it’s best to use Ultima before you need it.

2 Likes

My guess is that since you shouldn’t be listening more than one-third of the day and you’ll want to have at least a few loops of the sub, that once you get 4 or more subs in your stack (maybe even 3 or more) that you split your stack into alternate days. Like how someone in the gym has a leg day and a chest day, you could run some subs in your stack on day 1 and some on day 2 and keep alternating. Take at least one day off.

Like I said, it’s my guess. I really still want to listen as much as I can. But it’s almost like the subs have scripting in there that they don’t want to be listened to all the the time, since I keep finding reasons to stop listening after a while. Guess the subs like their privacy. :slight_smile:

@Sub.Zero
As for combining Ultima with Terminus, since Ultima titles are boosters, they work quite well in combination with the other titles. You should probably not put them in a stack that’s on repeat. Instead, listen to the Ultima title first one or two loops, then start playing the rest of your stack and no more Ultima.

2 Likes

It’s been a long time!

2 Likes

Time is relative. Or doesn’t exist. Depends on who you ask.

Saint was testing out his new home theater setup by watching a Marvel Cinematic Universe marathon and lost track of it completely. :wink:

1 Like

Hahaha, my god, I sense upcoming title related to certain archetypes :joy::joy:

(Unofficial)

Main Ultima - MU (Run in every Stack)
Supporting Ultima - SU (Determined By main sub goal)
Buffer (Music) - B (Determined By main sub goal)
Manifestation Enhancer - ME (Run in every stack)
Supporting Sub - SS (Determined by main sub goal)
Main Sub = MS

I have settled on 2 stacks (10 hour tracks), that I run through the day and night, and alternate them so each day is one or the other (Whatever I run at night will run through the day). One stack (Fitness), I will constantly run for now, The other will cycle in and out (Currently one week on, 2 weeks off).

Stack Structure -
MU - ME / Buffer (20 m) / MS / Buffer (1 h 30 m) / SU / SS / Buffer (40 m) / MS / Buffer (1 h 30 m)

My current thoughts on optimizing my stack revolves around combining (custom) the concepts of legacy/commander/survivalinstinct with the manifestation enhancer sub, that I run after the MU (Day/night).

I would consider purchasing this custom after I find something better than SI + the custom is light enough for a T or T^2. Ideally the cores of the manifestation sub custom would be Aura + Minds Eye + Inner Circle.

1 Like

2 Likes