Nova Elite: Kether to Malkuth

Friday February 11, 2022 - I begin Dragon Flight (Dragon Reborn stage 3)

Tuesday February 15, 2022 - I start running/jogging again (slowly and gently), for the first time in a very long time. (Need to take it slowly due to healing injuries and so on. But so far so good.)

Friday February 25, 2022 - I return to the 0 to 5 K training schedule

1 Like

Changing Realitties faster than FLASH :zap:

1 Like

Gradually reintroducing running.

Achilles holding up so far.

This Thursday is the last day of my current play period (Dragon Flight alone). Then I rest from 4 to 8 March.

When I return on 9 March my playlist will be: Dragon Flight ZP and NAISSANCE Qv2.

Yup.

Finally returning to my flagship custom after 6 months away.

Thereā€™s something so amazing about Dragon.

Iā€™m not ā€˜enjoyingā€™ the process.

Tonight thereā€™s more of that ā€˜settlingā€™ feeling.

Energy retracting. Sadness. Facing potentially unhappy realities. Not quite depressed. But an energetic contraction.

Current Weather:

I donā€™t know what it is, but somethingā€™s happening

Boy am I glad I stuck to 1 loop a day.

Over-eating everyday doesnā€™t lead to enhanced growth; it just stresses out your digestive system.

My brain on Dragon Flight:

Itā€™s pretty easy for thoughts to go in a negative direction right now. Thank goodness for even having a little bit of perspective on and disidentification from cognition.

1 Like

At the same time, there are also these periodic gusts of visceral joy or exhilaration.

Just ran my last Dragon Flight loop of this first play period.

Now, for five straight processing days.

Itā€™s not the way it seems. Sometimes people here feel that when youā€™re not listening, that means nothing is happening.

But most of the digestion and metabolism of food is happening between your meals, not during them.

I fall into that thinking too sometimes. Basically, you just want something to hold onto. Need to remind myself of the actuality. ZP tracks bring home this reality more strongly than any programs before.

3 Likes

Are you referring to the Achilles tendon?

1 Like

Yes.

My running plans have been impeded by Achilles tendinitis.

I stewed for a while. Then a couple of years ago I discovered walking. And after two years of walking , running seems to be gradually getting better.

I see. Thank you for clarifying.

1 Like

My pleasure. Thanks for asking.

1 Like

Already 2 days into my 5-day processing phase.

Life continues to move in its subtle, inexorable way.,

Grateful.

Alive.

1 Like

Okay.

So the play period that just ended was 11 February 2022 to 3 March 2022.

I played one program: Dragon Flight

It tested me, accompanied me, and bolstered me through the past 3 weeks.

My intermediate processing phase will go from 4 March 2022 to 8 March 2022.

The next play period will be from 9 March to 29 March and will have two programs:

Dragon Flight ZP

and

NAISSANCE Qv2 Custom

The Alchemist
Quantum Limitless
Minds Eye
Harmonic Singularity
Spiritual Reality Alignment
Pride Unbroken
FEBRUUS
Faith Unyielding
Metamorphosis
Immortalā€™s Blade
Astral Projection
Remote Viewing
Foundation
Dynasty
Wayfinder
Khronos Key
RAIKOV
The Merger of Worlds
Mosaic

The next Intermediate Processing phase will be from 30 March to 3 April.

In the play period after that 4 April to 24 April, I am thinking of including the following 3 programs.

Dragon Flight ZP
NAISSANCE Qv2

and

Paragon REBUILD Ultima Custom

Paragon Complete Ultima Core
SPS: Reproductive System
SPS: Endocrine System
SPS: Respiratory System
Fusion Optimized

Processing Phase after that 25 April to 29 April

And thenā€¦

in the next phase, 30 April and beyond, is when I think that Iā€™ll unleash DRAGON REBORN!

So that, for now, is the roadmap.

Not a lot to it, but to do it.

4 Likes

Okay, this was the 5th and last processing day. Tomorrow, Iā€™ll get back to Dragon Flight.

Then on Friday, it will be my first loop in 6 months of Naissance Qv2.

The revelation of the upcoming ZP customs was a definite burst of excitement for me. It connects right with my plans for the next couple of months.

But I realized that I also need to breathe and relax.

I already own Naissance in both Qv2 Standard and Qv2 Terminus. And I have, so far, only played Qv2 Standard from May to August 2021. Iā€™ve barely used those. I will work those first.

When Iā€™m ready to build my Dragon Reborn Custom in Late May, that will be my first ZP custom. In the meantime, I can just appreciate the ongoing innovations and appreciate what Iā€™ve already got.

1 Like

I thought ā€œIs this possible?ā€

Today I returned to Dragon Flight for my 2nd of three planned play-periods.

I walked as I played the 15-minute track (masked). And by about 5-8 minutes after the track had completed, I found myself having insights into my patterns of navigating power dynamics.

Once again, thoughts about the underlying process of Projection. And the perceptual actions of Association and Dissociation. About how, through projection, one gives oneā€™s power away.

It amazed me to observe how soon these connections were arising. Not even 10 minutes after the track had ended. And those are just the obviously observable results. I wonder whatā€™s happening beneath the surface?

3 Likes

If you donā€™t mind, could you elaborate more on this point? It feels familiar and like something Iā€™m on the edge of grasping.

1 Like

Just finished facilitating a 90-minute online meeting (a supervision meeting for a group of 6 people including myself) which I think went quite well. The people were all cooperative, resourceful, and friendly. And a good direction seemed to emerge out of the process of sharing our views.

I think that this was also connected to the contribution of Dragon Reborn.

1 Like