Nouveau R.I.C.H. -- A STKS Short Read Featuring Nuevo Vesper

@SaintSovereign
Could the New Rich title be used in place of say stark to work with something like Emperor?
Also can or would it work with stock trading?

2 Likes

Will answer more on Monday, since I’m attempting to capture responses without influencing it too much, but Stark and Nouveau RICH are two vastly differing titles. If you haven’t read the story yet, please do and I think you’ll notice the differences.

3 Likes

Will answer Monday. But, a lot.

3 Likes

I definitely want to run it and see where it leads me. But as I think that, I just wonder if I’ll ever settle on any kind of useful groove in my life :anguished:

2 Likes

This is good feedback, lets us know how to better communicate the value of the New Wealth Experience. Note that with all our titles, it’s not going to “push” anything on you. The point of that particular example was to illustrate how it urges you to consider the deep value of purchases and ensure that you’re maximizing your use of money toward your goals – not necessarily prevent it.

And if your goal is to own a supercar, it will help you understand your motivations behind that purchase and possibly even turn the supercar itself into some kind of income generating endeavor.

11 Likes

Nouveau RICH will help you learn from you biggest past mistakes. Be it traumas or bad childhood memories. To make you stronger and to strive for even more successful. Seeing that the past is an opportunity to wealth and not a disadvantage.

Nouveau RICH will allow you to have a grand vision to achieve success. Essentially seeing the gap in the market and finding ways to solve them to bring value to the world which will bring wealth. The basis of wealth is value exchange and Nouveau RICH will allow you to do that to your maximum potential by finding a deep gap in the market and having you give the value you know you can give to solve that gap.

Nouveau RICH will allow to have the best strategy skills possible. See the strategies in the world and how they can be used to your advantage. Using networking and thinking 10 steps ahead to make a strategy that would maximize your wealth. Essentially being the visionary that doesn’t just have a vision but has a plan to make it a reality.

Nouveau RICH will have out of the world scripting to those who have bad money belief. Instead of relying on past belief that money is bad and resenting it. They will instead see that money is need to achieve success in the business world and have those belief isn’t productive to the effect of achieving wealth. This new scripting will allow them to destroy old bad money belief and use the new good money belief to achieve successful in the business world (Be it corporate or their own business).

Nouveau RICH will allow you to learn from the best in the game. Be it from a business or a person. Learning the deep intricate details of what makes certain business succeed and grow to unimaginable wealth. Learning deeply how they use their marketing, sales, operations, etc and understand it to replicate that success in their own unique way.

Nouveau RICH will have strong concepts on New Money. As mentioned before, things that have recently been making people tons of wealth which are ecommerce, marketing agencies, SaaS, AI, High Ticket Closers & Coaching, etc.

Nouveau RICH will help seeing changes in the market. When something starts to become outdated, Nouveau RICH will allow you to see what’s the next winning thing that will make you wealth. Essentially being in the right place at the right time before anyone else.

Nouveau RICH will have scripting relating to a money mindset. Where you spend less and less money on things you don’t even enjoy, like or need but instead making informed and strategic decision on what you want that will bring you the most wealth but also the most enjoyment out of life. Using your energy and essentially money that bring you closer to your goals and purpose.

6 Likes

The goal of the New Wealth Experience is to help you understand why you feel that way on a deep level and move past that, straight toward developing wealth.

11 Likes

So far I seem to really enjoy and agreed with every word of the story. Maybe just me but I feel like the story is speaking to me lol. As if it’s telling me a future story of how my life will play out. Also in tech and the startup world so not sure if that has anything to do with it.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign I’m just about done with the story but I think I now understand in a way how you and @Fire have run Subliminal Club and also why the interactions you all have on the forum here are the way they are.

2 Likes

Nouveau RICH will allow you to understand the deep secrets of wealth from every level ranging from physical to spiritual. Transcending the understanding on what most people think of “money” as and using that new knowledge to achieve your wealth goals. Essentially becoming a decoder to how successful people have achieved a vast amount of wealth to which you can now do the same.

Nouveau RICH will allow you to know what the wealthiest of people are up to and find solutions to how you can provide value to their lifes. It will also allow you to get manifestations/opportunities to meet those people and see what they want and achieve their wants so that you can provide value to them.

Nouveau RICH will allow you to enhance your prediction skills via the date you find. Essentially have a data analytics platform inside your brain. Allow you to get key insights on the data you’ve gathered to make accurate predictions that would give value to people which intern would make you wealthier.

Nouveau RICH will allow you to build a circle of people that “vibe with you” essentially people who will support and elevate you towards making your vision a reality.

Nouveau RICH will have scripting to become the best in market research and knowing a product market fit. Knowing exactly what a customers wants, who your customers would be and how to make your customers happy to perfect your offering. This in tern will allow you to deeply understanding what your customers desire and how you can make their desires a reality.

Nouveau RICH will allow you not to only who the exact customer that would want to use your product but also allow you to have the competitive edge that others companies aren’t able to achieve. Knowing and understanding the deep desires and pain points of your customer’s problems to not just solve their issue but be the key player in the space of where the solution was created.

6 Likes

Smells of 50 Cent, good.

Any social/business shrewdness scripting from HoM, any firm grip on reality and elevated perspective from Emperor? Any PCC components to deal with the monsters?

5 Likes

I can see how Nouveau RICH would stack beautifully with Wanted Black or Stark. Two completely different archetypes but each will achieve an unimaginable amount of wealth with Nouveau RICH.

Wanted Black via making money threw verticals like entertainment, dating, coaching, etc.

Whereas something like Stark via making money threw verticals of technically demanding industries like SaaS, AI, Cloud Computing, etc.

Both will become rich but threw completely different verticals and each will innovate in their own unique way towards the pursuit of wealth.

2 Likes

Once you have a product or service. Nouveau RICH will give you networking opportunities to make the most amount of wealth from it. Be it your own business by exiting a company or closing a huge deal with someone wealth or via the corporate world becoming so valuable that your salary and compensations increase exceptionanally. People who work in the startup world will be quite pleased with Nouveau RICH as they will becoming the backbone of growth and success of the startup which will in turn make them achieve a huge amount of wealth in their job in the corporate world.

Nouveau RICH will focus on not making a great amount of wealth but continuously expanding it. Being ambitious in continuously innovating and changing the world as time goes.

Nouveau RICH will allow you to not conform to small amount of wealth but instead seeing wealth opportunities that will maximize your potential and the potential that you have that your innovation would change the world.

Nouveau RICH will have wealth mindset scripting. Knowing that whatever happens you will always make more money. Threw shier action and ambition.

Nouveau RICH will allow you to find ways that you can provide the most value in the world which will make you the most wealth.

Nouveau RICH will help you become bold for your success but as well as make your vision a reality by turning the impossible to possible. Building a social circle that believes in your vision and will help you make it happen. Making your product or service, not just another thing but a roaring movement that will be remembered for years to come.

4 Likes

Nouveau RICH will make you power in a way that is most beneficial to you. Not just focusing on old money or new money power but combining them into a power that serves a greater purpose and that moves the world into innovation and change.

Nouveau RICH will make you such a valuable person to anyone you get in contact with. That reality quit litteraily bends to your will. Having things happen exactly how you want them to happen. Nouveau RICH also allows you to become famous via your industry if you so desire. Because a world famous innovator in the new change and getting opportunities be know via popular cover magazines, ivy leagues, etc.

Nouveau RICH will show you the path to power but via a different route. Not by destroying what once was but by connecting the dots and enhancing what already is.

Nouveau RICH will not just make you wealthy but transform you deep from your core to make you not just wealth but a Nuevo Vesper in your own unique way. Innovating the world and changing the world with things people thought we’re impossible but not for you. You are the infinite, the possibility are endless. How you decide to achieve your vision and wealth goals will depend on your own purposes and understanding of the intricacies of wealth. At the end, it’s your story. Now it’s time to write it the want it to be.

3 Likes

What’s the difference between regular action and action action?

1 Like

The latter is consistent.

2 Likes

Was a typo doesn’t mean anything my bad.

1 Like

I can see Nouveau RICH being the sub to achieve wealth in the new world. Be it threw tech, online or another vertical of wealth.

I agree with the money management principles of the chapter as well if you think about it deeply you may the understand the wisdom behind it. Especially if your at a level where your showing those type of actions. Nouveau RICH isn’t about being not spending money on fun things and not having fun in my life but is instead spending money on things you desire but that you’d save a huge amount of money from which you can reinvest to make more money.

Why buy a 1000$ Gucci Shirt when you can buy a similar shirt and if not better quality for the price of 100$?

The only reason Gucci is so expensive is because it has a brand tied to it. If it was the same brand and quality it would be 100$ or maybe a little more (Same concept with LV bags there actually only 300$ to make but cost over 3000$).

2 Likes

Without innovation, you won’t be able to make a market disruption so while I see the point some are trying to make relating to the story however I completely disagree with their statement relating to the story. As Nouveau RICH isn’t about being a “penny pincher” or someone who doesn’t spend any money but instead making smart decisions on how you spend that money and take strategic decisions on spending it that will achieve your wealth goals.

Take the example of a car. Why buy a new Bentley at full when after the first drive the value of the car will drop by 25%. When you can instead lease it and then write it off as a business expense. You still get the car and have fun with it but your taking a much smarter decision and cost effective way to having the car you want which the money saved from this decision can be used to invest into the innovation your creating and in turn creating even more wealth for yourself. That’s the basis of Nouveau RICH from my point of view. Spending money the smart way not the emotional way.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Sounds like it will contain the removal of limiting beliefs filtered through creativity and innovation.

Do you think it could replace the first stage of EoG?

2 Likes