NOTICE: Subliminal Club on Hiatus

That’s cool of yous removing that stuff for the fact if the subconscious is limited in anyway in processing power it’s stuff that it doesn’t have to process to think if it’s relevant or not, etc. I assume it would do a check with each listen or something? Less instructions to follow.

Anyways, my main questions are I believe you said you had four more stacking subliminals ready just had some office stuff to take care of. Was anything released so far one of them or we still have four to go? As you’re only releasing beyond limitless is it save to assume they will be upgraded before release to primaltech 2?

Also is there an update on sub club prime? Looking forward to that a lot and hopefully you have a yearly subscription. Was holding off for that but as I only have ascension lite (which I can only use sparingly as I can’t use with headphone) and libertine it might be time to bite the bullet and get a major program as they pretty much all have masked now.

Hopefully you’re able to update the weapon x code to be more efficient and masked.

Thanks for the update!

1 Like

That was one of the issues – the conditional check was woven throughout the script in a way that’s making it harder to upgrade our technology. We decided to simply ditch it, rather than hold us back from upgrades.

Yes, we were going to release a few more, including Evolution, but we’re going back and updating everything to PrimalTech v2, which leads us into your next question…

Prime is most certainly under development and we’re pushing for end of 1Q, early 2Q but we needed to have enough titles and benefits to make it worthwhile. The vendor we were going to use for the streaming software fell through – the system didn’t handle playlists very well, which is an absolute necessity. Also, we’ll be offering a rather generous sign up discount for those who have already purchased products.

7 Likes

Great! Could you give us some hints on the difference between PrimalTech v1 and v2?

1 Like

Don’t tell @Fire I said this, but the scripts will possibly be up to double in size because of the amount of extra bandwidth. :wink:

4 Likes

I love you guys, you are awesome!

Just please add something for deep restful sleep in each, because with the extra bandwidth, it’s going to be exhausting to process all that.

1 Like

This sounds great! Will you use this increase in bandwidth to make the major programs tighter, so they take less time to listen to? Or will you use it to reinforce the existing modules and maybe even add new stuff?

This is so great! Even your anti-piracy script is so much better than other company.
I’ve fallen for your AP suggestion and become a customer! :blush:
And the fact that you’re removing it is even better.

4 Likes

It’s to call forth Ctuhulu, he needs extra bandwith to be summoned.

(This is a Joke, before anyone gets their panties in a bunch).

My Ontopic Question @Fire @SaintSovereign
If extra bandwith and suggestions will be implemented, how is it possible that listening two subliminals from SubClub parrelal to eachother is not usefull if they have similar goals? (Say a Stack Module + MP)

I mean, that’s also ‘extra bandwith’ right?

Meaning we have leftover bandwith currently not used?

Can’t wait to try them out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Listening to multiple at the same time will simply lead to confusion. It’s not only about pure input.

The input is a factor, but one of many.

Please stick to the playlist method. This way you will benefit the most.

8 Likes

@Sovereign The new version of Emperor is awesome Fire did a great job. Can you give him my warm thankyou.

1 Like

You can just @ me directly. :grin:

Thank you.

7 Likes

@SaintSovereign
Hey if I am not wrong you said before that you will change description by adding what kind of modules are applied for the Primal.
Am I right?

1 Like

We’re trying to get to it. Beyond Limitless is the major point of focus right now.

2 Likes

I will add to the well deserved compliments. It marks 2 full days I’ve listened to the Emperor V2 (I’d say 22h day of exposure). It’s crazy good. I compared it to Extreme version… It’s not as ‘‘in your face’’ as Extreme, which felt like as if there’s a boot that’s pressing on me, but is hella powerful and this time very engaging from the inside out.

5 Likes

Emperor 2.0 is one of the kind. I literally feel what is to be “out of system”. People react as they should be, with much respect. And I feel that 2.0 dives deeper and wider into me.

Btw, Ascension is absolutely must for me to fuel Primal…interesting but with Ascension 2.0 I already feel myself “primal”. My today experience with gf showed me that “allowance to be yourself” is what absolutely needed to be free from all limitiations. Great job, guys!

7 Likes

@SaintSovereign, @Fire as you rebuild all products, can you please make sure the mp3’s have proper and consistent metadata?

1 Like