NOT OFFICIAL — Khan ZPv2 MAX - Suggestion Thread

I want to add to this cause I want to show a huge wealth pathway manifestation that Khan ST1 gave me.

So the job fair was at a hospital and I was interviewing for an entry level position, which was housekeeping. Like I said I was just looking for a job to work around my massage business, so I wasnt looking for anything fancy. Anyways…

• Interview went really good, the people interviewing me were really cool with me. Not only that but I got them to joke around with me and I had both of them laughing. I was very honest as to why i want to leave my current job and needless to say they both respect the fact that I am starting my own business and want to work full time at another job.

• Now I didn’t get the housekeeping job because they both think I would be better with Patient Transport which I ended up agreeing with. Now the best part is that, the Patient Transport position wasnt available at all, the HR rep opened it up for me specifically, so im the only one applying for that position. Okay I walked into a job fair with no experience in a hospital environment, and got a position that wasn’t even offered.

• BTW the lead who runs housekeeping wants to cross train me already, so I can get overtime opportunities. Also there are a lot of overtime opportunities, so if I dont have any clients I can go get overtime. Basically im goin to make some $$$$$$

• Now I knew I was going to take a pay cut leaving my current job but I am still making more than I was expecting. Plus the schedule I will get is really nice and I will get every other weekend off, which means a set time for clients or just to chill or both, btw this is the first job that I ever got where I got set weekends off. Plus since I will have more days to massage I will quickly make up the difference anyways and even more so as time goes on.

• The schedule is set shift as well, it works really well with my sleep schedule, and it allows me to workout in the morning, and grab a client or two before work or do other running around.

So yeah Khan really kicks ass with wealth manifestation. Once again all of this is from ONE loop of ST1 yesterday and Khan is the only wealth title in my stack.

5 Likes

I think it’s best this topic moves to another thread. I really thought it was an official one and I think it would be for the best that only the @AnswerGroup could post on this one.

Deleted

We can’t.

We’re still waiting for @friday’s recommendation to add premature l’ejaculation prevention to be included in Khan :wink:

1 Like

I guess the topic is already moved to another thread thanks to the mods :sweat_smile::joy:

I didn’t know if it was or wasn’t included. I thought that was part of SMX and I thought SMX was scripted into Stage 4.

The recon from any of the Khan stages always resulted in me procrastinating everything and being super lazy.

Same happens with the original Wanted: Recon = procrastination and lazy.

However, there seems to be a magical difference now with Wanted Black: when it’s recon hits, I still feel like shit, but I don’t loose my drive too much to get things done.

I would love to see this in the updated Khan version as well.
Taking action despite recon and despite feeling bad.

I believe this is super important, since taking action towards the goals of the subliminals acts as a confirmation to the Subconscious Mind about the newly chosen direction.

4 Likes

@friday - please put these ideas on the roadmap.

@AnswerGroup
Does Kahn have more and different wealth scripting than say Emperor?

5 Likes

Similar but different.

I ran Emperor for two years before I jumped on OG Khan and I can tell you they compliment each other.

Remember it’s your guidance that counts especially with Zp :wink::+1:

That would be something I’m curious about, how does that work?

I’ve seen Khan more so attract money and wealth because of the way he is, but what does that mean?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign I request that the new Khan upgrade gets under the artisan line, safeties removed and everything.
Thank you

4 Likes

Remember Emperor has its own goals compared to Khan. But in my experiences I had to guide myself towards some of emperors goals while playing Khan.

Especially towards trading, I met a mentor on youtube on how to trade binary options while on Emperor. But when I started playing HOM + Khan I decided to upgrade to Expert Advisors for Forex that trade on autopilot.

Now that I have that going, I can focus on my art with Renaissance Man and OG Khan St4.

Zp guidance is very different from QV2 in my experience :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

I agree with this 100%

Major titles such as Khan, Emperor, Stark should be Artisan Titles.

Beginner titles should remain with safety included such as Ascension, Ascended Mogul, Genesis, and whatever else comes.

1 Like

I would not use the word “should”, but we’re on the same page here.

I think khan just tackles it from more angles since it has social aspects, sexual aspects, and healing aspects. It’s like a Swiss Army knife.

1 Like

I love it.

Khan should be boosted to Wanted Black level for sure :wink:

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign I also request to keep that warrior vibe of Khan, not the king vibem but the warrior one. GLM:TC has that king vibe. But a Khan is an EXTREMELY polarizing individual. So he is not necessarily suitable for striking a million dollar deal and he does not necessarily tries to make allies. If that makes sense. He wants to rule them all.
And I also ask you to dail up the arrogance aspect of it or the being opinionated.
I mean you guys know the archetype better than me for sure.

3 Likes

Crank it up :level_slider:

Wow. I can imagine how crazy, off the rails, this one could get given the WB or GLM:TC treatment…

Khan: Tribal Warlord. 𓀛 :moneybag: :peach:

4 Likes

Could be the rebranding

Khan is an advanced program and in the Khan line, it would be good to rebrand it a bit (while keeping it’s excellent script goals).

Khan has been the bread and butter for a lot of users and it changed the life of many here!

Khan : Warlord? Cuz idk tribal for me has some connotation about inferior technology :joy:

1 Like