Nootropics and their effectiveness

Nice! Haha yep, those were the days indeed. I was one of the beta testers for a new nootropic being developed, and I received a little package of unmarked pills in the mail. I swallowed them and then had a moment of “oh sh*t, did I really just do that??”

They were awesome, and that was one of the oddest days I’ve ever had. I’ve never seen colors so vivid in my life; that day I recognized a friend from half a block away just based on the color of her shoes. She’s still the only person I’ve ever known who wore purple Converse high tops, but from half a block away they were practically glowing to me that day. Whole day was surreal and euphoric.

But… I built a tolerance super fast and they never worked as well again.

5 Likes

Yesterday I ordered a bottle of MindLab Pro. This is going to be my first experience with Nootropics. I am going with the recommended dosage and cycle 5 days on, 2 days off.

Any other advice on this product?

2 Likes

Let me know how it works for you i troed some genius products. I think they are overrated and overpriced

2 Likes

What are the active ingredients? Never tried it. I only tried isolated compounds to build my stacks.

They list the ingredients and quantities here. https://www.mindlabpro.com/pages/ingredients

The customer testimonials and they seem transparent on the ingredients helped me decide to go with this.

1 Like

Oh ok. That actually looks pretty good. Let us know how you like it.

Mind Lab Pro had no effect on me.

My new supply of Noopept has arrived. Noopept had more effect on me from the first day I took it.

1 Like

Noopept is the cheapest nootropic I can get but I read Saint had impotence from it so I decided not to buy.

I use alpha gpc, ALCAR, and theanine together to give me some boost and focus and caffeine helps in the stack too. Alpha GPC can also raise GH levels and with the ALCAR will not only give you some mental and physical energy it can also help burn some fat and increase physical performance. I add in the theanine because I have been prone to anxiety at times and it helps prevent and/or ease that, especially good to stack with caffeine.

3 Likes

Ever tried picamilone? That one worked great for anxiety and focus for me.

1 Like

Everybody’s got their favorite that works best for them. Also side effects vary from person to person. You may or may not have the same happen to you. I didn’t have that side effect on piracetam my self but some do. It’s all about experimenting. :syringe:

1 Like

Definitely want to know what people think of this product.

I’ve used Picamilon, but recently it seemed to have become unavailable in the US. I also use GABA which is Picamilon without niacin bonded to it. I guess it is absorbed more thoroughly with the niacin.

I guess it is more readily available again but it seems significantly more expensive than when I bought it in the past.

1 Like

Mind Lab Pro + Performance Lab all the way. It’s the most natural Nootropic as well. You could swap out Mind Lab Pro for Qualia Mind if you want something with caffeine. Although I do not advice it. Anything else from the Nootropics have side effects so I do not advice it. There’s also Qualia Mind without caffeine if you want to go for that one.

1 Like

I was just looking to see if it was available in US again. I purchased a bottle right before it was banned and I still have the bottle it’s like 4 years old or something. I wanted to save it for special occasions. I still can’t find it when I search. Thanks for the link!

1 Like

I didnt have any side effects from genius products but the effects werent even there that much

2 Likes

I am currently not using any nootropics, but CILTEP for me is the best one. There is no ‘‘loading’’ phase as I easily just start to feel more in flow and neither do I feel coming down one, which some have and it feels like as if someone pressed a switch and my brain just switched off. One thing I did experience was that when coupled with their caffeine pills which came basically as a promo bundle, it felt really nasty. Also, got crazy acne breakouts from when added caffeine pills.

Also, don’t feel as if I am manic on these ones. Most I’ve tried makes me feel like as if I am sorta bipolar at some point or another.

I actually followed one of the guys since he started. He actually journaled on Fastlane forum when he began with AMA on how the business was profitable from month 1. Hope it’s okay to link to his thread:

1 Like

I would recommend Mind Lab and Performance Lab in combination. It has everything you body needs. Not side effects whatsoever and work really well.

1 Like

Genius brand stuff didn’t do anything for me.

A few years ago I had two work a split week shift for 6 months. 3 days and 2 overnights. Sucked! But because of it I got prescription for Modafinil. I took a lot of it, and loved it. But I wonder what long term effects that had on me??

Piracetam I also didn’t notice much on.

Wish I could find something natural that worked like modafinil did for me.

1 Like

Well most of those teaching the law of attraction don’t even know the [quote=“HappyHero, post:39, topic:2122, full:true”]
Genius brand stuff didn’t do anything for me.

A few years ago I had two work a split week shift for 6 months. 3 days and 2 overnights. Sucked! But because of it I got prescription for Modafinil. I took a lot of it, and loved it. But I wonder what long term effects that had on me??

Piracetam I also didn’t notice much on.

Wish I could find something natural that worked like modafinil did for me.
[/quote]

Genius doesn’t even have any good reviews on the internet either. No idea why someone would waist his money on a stack like that.

2 Likes