No Mosaic in your custom?

A question for those who have ordered customs without including Mosaic anywhere in their custom/stack.

What has been your experience? Do you believe you are still getting reasonably good results from all the titles within your mosaic-free stack? Does it appear to be smooth? Do you have enhancers/manifestation modules that still appear to cross over to the other titles/customs within the mosaic-free stack?

The literature on Mosaic says the below.
“While all our subliminals are meticulously crafted to fit in with each other, there are also parts of the script to encourage this process directly such as this one. If you are planning on stacking your subliminal with something else, Mosaic is a good module to add.”

Note that it does not elaborate or clarify on what “something else” could be and in what situation it would be of advantage to include in this module. It may be obvious that this is referring to other titles within the SubClub portfolio, but one of the key selling points for SubClub has been the ability to stack, so having a separate module like this this does raise a question if it is redundant.

Just wanted to get some feedback from the actual users.

1 Like

I can’t find the comment but somebody said Mosaic put the pieces of the puzzle together. It made the stack blend better.

1 Like

As I used both the mosaic and the one without it, I think the mosaic customization worked more tightly and organically. For example, khan, Stark,rm + mosaic feels like Leonardo da Vinci became a famous monarch, but if there is no mosaic, the three feel like they are exerting their power separately. However, since there are already modules that support this, the difference is that there are mosaics or not. There is an ultimate writer in rm, so what to add is: no mosaic, there is an ultimate writer in rm, but what to add is: there is mosaic, it is always just my opinion. Thank you.

2 Likes

I don’t have Mosaic or any enhancer modules in my custom (Omindimensional, Deus, Yggrdasil, etc).
My custom works well, smooth and fast. Every module is in effect in the way that I want and the results are all notable

1 Like

Could you tell me the combination?

1 Like

Combination?

2 Likes

If you run 3 Q titles (not counting Ultimas), I would include it

1 Like

Do you have it in only one of your customs or both?

Can anyone share more “Updated” thoughts on the subject?

Also additional question: if there’s a Mosaic in custom does it make stacking Q title with major ZP title possible?

Yes. If you have Mosaic in your custom, it becomes more stackable with main store titles.

And if you have two or three customs, only one of them need to have Mosaic for it to be more stackable. Had verified this with Support.

1 Like