No Guts No Glory: Marketing QTKS Custom Concept

Design: Adobe Express

No Guts No Glory :fire:: Viral Marketing Engine Custom

Greetings community. I am in the ideation phase of a new custom that I am creating for a solid reason — a dramatic career and life change. I am beginning a new full-time career soon, majoring in CS, starting combat sports and dabbling in the hobby of content creation. As you can see, a full plate, and the finer detail mechanics of these endeavors are not the focus with this custom. The focus is to create a marketing engine with a custom focused on a public-facing role, which I intend to be successful and distinct.

I invite critic and recommendations, and below you can see the decision-making process. Tell me how great or shitty you think this will be. I’m a big boy, my feelings won’t be hurt. The information you provide may help me adequately adjust any issues and make overall improvement. Thank you.

This is not about fame for the sake of being famous. This is about business. This custom is a character creation serving as the preamble to something greater.

Modules Contextual Details
A Stark Black Reality Fame Marketing Engine. Not fame for fame's sake, but about being a symbol of tremendous value through meeting my highest potentials and deeply cultivating the talent.
Daredevil This has the added boldness and adventure scripting I've been waiting for since 2022. In addition, it will be a valuable asset for audience management and content marketing strategy.
Primal The signature style of it all. I believe this will tie everything up with that edge and fierce, sexy "je ne sais quoi" that will keep the audience captive for seasons. In addition, more fearlessness and calculated risk scripting to sync with Daredevil.
Synergy: Glory Incarnate Fame
Gloryseeker Extending the concentration of fame scripting.
The Spotlight Extending the concentration of fame scripting.
Moment Immortalized Adequate preparation for the camera, interviews, fan selfies, social media stories, reels, etc. I also have a big desire to be an online content creator, and know I can provide tremendous value to the table on a global scale, but I have apprehension about doing so. I was a content creator at a very young age and received much controversy over following my heart's desire. It wasn't the hate or safety concerns. My school administration was very old-fashioned and strict, and seen me in my uniform and made me take it down. Which was fair. Representation is big, but my first taste of censorship knocked me off my content creation game. It definitely wasn't the hate comments. I did not give a damn about hate.
Rogue Unapologetically being myself and expressing what I want, within reason. Society is shifting the tides of what is acceptable in speech, and I just do not agree with the mass censorship. It's especially insulting to me as a veteran of the US who worked hard to maintain the "freedoms" the West and our allies have.
Synergy: Heaven Shaking Power In reality, this is for when and if I take a break from Khan.
Synergy: Winner Overdrive 13 military decorations, diplomat status at age 23, 2 championship trophies (science), 1 first place win for my team in regional Science Olympiad and an undefeated streak in all formal competition. I am strongly considering shifting around the concept to focus more on this Synergy module and the focus module Natural Winner. Championship and winning is a major part of my life.
Synergy: One Above All For when Khan is out of the office.
One Purpose This is about getting back to my roots as an intrepid entrepreneur because I don't want to get too caught up in a government job for the rest of my life (even though the stability is great). I'm going to finish my degree and maintain my security clearance just in case I want to grandfather it into a good civilian career that serves the government/defense sector (e.g. cybersecurity, cloud computing, etc.). This is about boldness scripting.
Perfect Avatar Audience connection and loyalty. "Look at that guy! His journeys and adventures feels like my own." I want to know my audience on a deep level and genuinely care for them, serving as their legend and icon. Building a character that is one-and-the-same with them at the core and being a guide to lead people to their maximum potential.
Disruption Take my industries and markets by storm and bring something new to the table that the other guys aren't doing.
Pragya It helped one of my dense customs process as smooth butter.
Edge of Danger or Call of Honor This spot is undecided. I don't want to destroy an entire custom that is a big deal with an aura module that doesn't need to be there. Though the idea behind Edge of Danger is for the marketing aspect. Call of Honor is on my radar because I should be more proud than I am. I spend so much time being meek and downplaying my glorious accomplishment, that other people have more pride in accomplishments they didn't even do; hahahahahahaha.
Faith Unyielding This is about being resolute in purpose and mission, just as with One Purpose. Almost on a religious and spiritual level. Not irrationally fervent, but within reason. A movement cannot be lead without conviction. Half-measures and half-ass approaches just won't do.
Furious Ascent More boldness, and calculate risk scripting.
Synergy: Divine Dominion From the product page: "Through the synergistic amplification of its components, it grants you the divine prerogative to command the universe, making your wishes inevitable. Embrace “Divine Dominion,” and watch as the world unfolds before you, conforming to the will of its true sovereign."
DEUS The espresso shot for customs to make them stronger progressively as time passes.
4 Likes

Considerations for empty spot:

• Value Proposition

• Call of Honor

• Edge of Danger

• New Marketweaver

I’m torn between inner game, an aura module, and the business modules. The business modules will help cultivate feasibility for the greater objectives versus the fancy bells and whistles of Edge of Danger or Call of Honor.

@Forum_Ambassadors

1 Like
meow meow

custom looks fire! I can tell youre not a newbie to good design and how to catch the eye. The banner is also epic! If I were you, Id go with additional modules focused on business purely. You already have cores as daredevil and primal. Let the rest of the custom truly work for your favor and allow the marketing to be easier for you from now on when you run it. You dont really need additional game / aura modules. If you will feel like you want more of that side of life, you can always add some major to your stack for few cycles. Keep the modules and overall custom as focused on marketing as possible. Also!! Why didnt you add any wealth cores? Not interested much? I know stark is technically for wealth but its surprising. Id expect more wealth focused modules.

2 Likes

Yo, fellow Khan. Thank you for your time and reply. That’s me, Libra the aesthete :art: . You are right. The scrutiny from some associates was very much in line with what you are saying, so this is something to really consider and act on.

Now I am leaning towards Synergy: The Golden or New Marketweaver. The Golden one seems like the best bet based off the feedback provided. @IRON

1 Like

Yes!!! The golden one is truly something to go with! Very powerful addition sir!

2 Likes

Oof, Sir. Now I feel like I have a 401(k), and a mortgage, hahahah jk. The respect is mutual. That’s the goal however. The goal here is on-going expansion. I want to utilize the exposure to market and sell a line of products (quality tactical gear and products for the military community, sports/activewear, practical self-help [away from the guru approach and more in-line with a self-guided approach driven through data analytics and AI]). The musings are vast.

I know one thing for certain… soldiers will buy equipment to suit their needs and they demand quality. We are so use to the cheap lowest bidder shit the government will buy. I probably won’t be manufacturing defense items, but cool things that will interest the general public and tactical community alike. That market is also inflated, so it’s going to take a loyal base to fuel that.

Zero to hero story. It’s about cultivating something substantial and not gatekeeping this. Also not getting caught up in an Andrew Tate-esque scandal. @IRON

3 Likes

sounds awesome!
It made me remember when I once saw an ad from some company that apparently sold bulletproof vests to wear under your clothes. “Maybe once I go to America I could get one” - I thought. I visited their site but it turned out that the real product they were selling was wayyy too big and thick. Youd look obese if youd wear it under your hoodie haha. Maybe theyll come up with something better eventually. It sounds really cool - to be able to wear some badass gear under your clothes on everyday basis. I know youre most likely going to work with military but if youd ever decide to expand and release some badass / edgy military stuff for street wear, hit me up I might just devour it : )

1 Like

No problem, appreciate the lead. It will be general public focused. There’s the cops, Southern USA :rofl::wink:, Airsoft community, and a lot of adjacent segments that cannot be lost.

Tactical is just one focus since military is dear to me. I just don’t like the politics of the system. It’s a disappointment I couldn’t do more… but the warrior ethos and primal is a big part of this. Primal meaning… it just makes sense. We should be fighting for personal liberation, is my entire philosophy.

2 Likes
I really like the military clothing because
  • leather / any boots are badass
  • clothing is smart and practical
  • pants have many pockets
  • black, green and brown are great colors
  • you look good and feel good in them - allowing your spirit and body language to be more confident also.
  • shows your physique in the most complimentary way it can
  • nobody cares if it gets dirty
  • easy to move in
1 Like

You get it! I call it military-chic. If I use the actual word chic in those circles though, they will give major sideye. It’s chic… deal with it. Chic meaning simple and powerful. It’s practical and stylish.

2 Likes

Also those vests are going to be bulky. They notoriously are in both civilian and defense application. For the most minimal bulk, I would research what the current Special Operations forces of various countries are using. Not just America, but all the countries with top rated militaries. The tip I got is that the operators have armor that is significantly less bulky (for whatever reason; I don’t know). It may be true or not. I don’t know. My experience with them is limited.

1 Like

@IRON already said the main point I was thinking of saying.

The custom is dense dense, yet it is also very focused. And as you said next to Pragya, you have run dense customs before.

It seems very intentional. For example, the trifecta of A Stark Black Reality, Synergy: Glory Incarnate, and Glory Seeker. You are clearly serious about establishing your name. And this is a powerful tool for doing that.

I like the inclusion of (what I think of as) the Nouveau RICH modules: One Purpose, Perfect Avatar, Disruption. And actually those do speak strongly to the Marketing aspect.

I feel that customs are very personal. You know best where you are right now and where you want to get.

My tendency is to put my trust in the original intuitive impulses that guided your choices.

What I can say is that this is a powerful custom and I like the feel of it.

3 Likes

Appreciate that tons @Malkuth . I thought long and hard on how to curate something that isn’t kitchen-sink, is focused, and versatile.

@Invictus gave me great wisdom to not shoot for QTKS just yet and test this as a standard custom. Which is the right guidance. The rationale behind the QTKS is Saint’s theory (pretty sure it’s canon considering this is his product) on having the QTKS as a base and using Major Titles to work in a synergy.

So ideally when I want business, add on a Major like NRICH, Genesis: Mogul, etc. With the NSE it will synergize with Stark Black and the NRICH based modules.

For fun :smiling_imp:, Wanted Black and Khan Black (summertime). Attention + attention.

It can be whatever I want it to be. Sorta like putty. My own expensive Playdough (I take this seriously).

3 Likes

Shout-out to @Invictus. That was very good advice.

3 Likes

This are your accomplishments?
I’m bowing my head.

It’s a very interesting and inspiring build. I’m learning a lot just reading this thread.

A friend of a friend wore actual chainmail whenever he went clubbing some 8 years back (he’s a part of the Ren’ fair community). There were quite some knife attacks back then in our town. It added around 10kg but didn’t add to much thickness. So you couldn’t spot his protection under his hoddie.

Once you’ve build a solid business, maybe you could support research. A few years back I’ve seen a few episodes in multiple crime shows on new protective vest tech. I was interested and did a bit research. There are many interesting approaches done by private people. Perhaps you can find the most promising, invest and harvest later. Doing a great service to your country.

A civilian version probably would be easier to facilitate.

Sorry if I’m talking nonsense. I’m not an expert, just daydreaming. But with subs as ASBR, I think it qould be doable.

2 Likes

I’m honored. Don’t bow anything, I am/was a national servant (and to our allies) at the end of the day. Just some usual awards soldiers garner throughout our tenure, with a meritocratic award that my lazy ass supervisor got on my last deployment (my award was downgraded). The nerdy stuff though, thanks bro.

The journey has built up confidence that’s rare to find, and also tore my confidence down all at the same time which is the reason I am at Subliminal Club at the first place. I lost myself, and I am finding myself again through you all.

I am not an expert either. Just adjacent to a lot of these deeper subjects. This is shit I thoroughly enjoy and love. But I have ethical concerns. Fighting is not a vice. It’s a part of our humanity. It’s about what we are fighting for that determines if it’s virtue or vice. I’m really fucking sick of this shit dude.

The stupidity of it all. The fact that knowing what I know now, I watched multiple good men

Trigger Warning: Do Not Open This If You Are Sensitive

Kill themself for this damn military. The worst depression of my life is because my Team Leader offed himself and I found out over a text message. Losing someone dear to me while away on duty, and being a talented individual at the bottom of the totem pole made of insecure talentless adults that hide behind the facade of a collective greatness that is a bandaid for their own issues.

The gaslighting. It’s like damn. Am I a wussy? Am I weak? Fuck no! Subliminal Club proves this otherwise. Saint and Fire wrote the damn proof in the copy of Khan ST1. The mechanations of weaklings.

1 Like

Two guys I meat at my coaching class were soldiers. One is a total wreck. He lost half his platoon on a peace mission. The other one still has nightmares about the ambush in which he lost two close friends and the one headshot with which he killed the enemies leader. He recovered pretty well and is now a soldiers coach helping them deal with all this shit. But still.

It’s time to make a difference in this f**king imperfect world. And that’s why I’m so glad about SC and what we can achieve with their products.

1 Like

Precisely. Ask me many years ago what I want? I’ll say… world domination. For what? Will get into that further down. Yes, I still am into domination, but we are going to do it through technology.

PTSD is a serious issue affecting civilians and servicemembers worldwide alike. I believe a soldier is a soldier no matter what country, until the respective governments decide otherwise. It is of my firm opinion that PTSD can be a curable condition, but leave it to the US Government to block crucial research and application of groundbreaking medical science utilizing drugs that are currently prohibited (e.g. MDMA, psychedelics).

Is it worth that pain of taking a child away from their mother? From taking some man’s daughter away from him? The battle space of today is exponentially more vast and nuanced than ever before extending beyond our warfighters into the realm of corporations and hard-working communities that are directly affected by the successes of this industrial complex. Which is very necessary, but mishandled.

It would be intellectually lazy to use physical destruction as an entire means of bringing the empires I desire to their knees. I’ve played vigilante and taken down entire corrupt corporations overseas when I was a spoiled, snotty nose brat in my parent’s house on a computer playing entrepreneur. The conquerors today are the tech titans. Computer Is King! (philosophy).

These past few years have been like I’ve been living in Emperor Black world. Tapped into the darkest parts of my soul and the world. Living in anger and hate and vice because it made me feel powerful. That is the old way. My father attempted to murder someone recently and this was exposed to my entire community. This will show up in my security investigation eventually. That was a watershed moment in my humanity, and who I am. Who I want to be? A villain? Who didn’t even hurt the right person…

Other than that, I’m a lighthearted, happy, person with a giant goofy kid in my being. The name is Swag. This implies a youthful exuberance. Not war. :sweat_smile: , I’m not Hugo Boss 1940s.

3 Likes