Niles: Khan/Ecstacy Of Gold

2/28
Going to be starting a consistent journal to keep updates on my progress. Been doing a bit too much sub hopping trying to find a stack that meets my goals. After seeing one of @Billions posts about ecstacy of gold, and how it has affected his career path and landed him in high ticket sales, I have decided to make it one of my permanent additions. Will be rolling with that for a minimum of 1 year. I’ve tried emperor, true sell, ascended mogul, and just about every other wealth sub, and ecstacy of gold and rich are the two most impactful by far for me in terms of my comissions. True Sell may have made my technical skills superior, but with ecstacy of gold and rich I am far more driven/locked in, with my follow ups and output which in my opinion makes a bigger impact then my closing rate. Sales is very much a volume game to me. Aside from that I feel like I manifest much better, higher paying clients, and am much more financially driven which I will need to balance out my stack. I have ran the first three stages of E.O.G. fairly extensively, so I will be jumping straight into stage 4. On top of that I feel that with my experience with previous titles, I don’t really benefit too much from soley healing subs, or even pure action taking subs. I have put in the work, and this stage will be about being/having/manifesting.

I was deciding on stacking with either emperor or khan. I have decided with Khan because the social aspects of Khan are more appealing. I become relatively reclusive on Emperor, and need to balance out my lifestyle being in a relationship, as well as maintaining a social life. Also I am not actively building or running a business, so at this time I will benefit more from building strong social connections, raising my status, and performing in sales. The one area that was lacking with me with Khan in the past, was my drive/ambition to make money, so my hopes is that combing with E.O.G. will take care of this.

The plan is to run these two titles exclusively this year. I have large financial goals, which I will be achieving through high performance at my sales job, leveraging my network, I work with a lot of people with over 8 figure net worth, as well as day trading as this will fit perfectly a long side my sales job as were not too busy in the mornings. I was debating on starting a side business, but learning how to trade will be something I will be able to consistently put time into every day, without over working myself and having to manage an entire business.

My experience so far: This has been my stack for about a week. Already my financial stress has disapated. I was in a really bad spot financially, having to take out a loan so I can start building up my career at my new job as I got things up and going. The first two months were brutal and I was constantly worried about money. During that time I was doing a lot of sub hopping, and I’ve learned having a dedicated spot in my stack for a wealth sub is crucial for me. I am someone who naturally enjoys partying, having fun, social life etc so when I let my dedication to building wealth go to the side, I fall down the ladder fast and hard and end up spending way more money then I should. Over the last week since starting E.O.G, things have done a complete 180 for me. I have gotten a promotion and should at least have the potential to make $8K/month, I was offered to come work with the CEO more hands on out in our corp. office, and my side job at the bar has been picking up to the point where I should be bringing in another $1K/week here soon working just on the weekends.

On the Khan side, I really love the social aspect. I am using it more as an internal sub, to allign myself with the external status I will be achieving through ecstacy of gold. However I just feel so much more comftorable on my sales calls now, socializing is easier, talking about finances is more comftorable, and I am coming from a more high status position. I’ve never really expierimented with Khan and sales before, but so far it feels like an awesome fit granted that it is paired with something that will increase ambition. Haven’t really noticed too much as far as my relationship with women is concerned, but that is something that feels pretty natural at this point. I have ran seduction/alpha based subliminals for years, so I naturally have a pretty good response at this point. The biggest difference with Khan with me so far is the socialization factor. I defientley became so much more serious, and had a harder time relaxing and being present in social situations while running emperor, so it feels good to get back to being quick quitted and socially present.

So far this stack feels like exactly what I’ve been looking for. The only thing that is lacking is on the fitness/physical shifting side because as far as I’m aware this is not something in Khan. Honestly not something I’m super concerned about as I’ve built my physique to a pretty high level and I will be cutting back on my frequancy and mostly looking to maintain.

12 Likes

3/1
Today has been much slower after being hyper productive yesterday. Could be recon from running two pretty large titles, however I’m also attempting to stop vaping, which tends to leave me with massive brain fog. Ended up sleeping close to 10 hours last night, can’t even remember the last time I slept that much. Typically I’m in the 6-7 range which leads me to believe that I have a lot of processing going on.

So far, I feel that E.O.G. is way over powering the effects of Khan. This is something I’m actually pretty happy about as my main focus right now is wealth. It’s an interesting combiniation though as I’m so used to being almost over sexually stimulated with Khan. This stack still has Khan’s, social-alpha feeling, but is much more geared towards improving status and dominance over people in business situations. I would almost compare it to a more socially adept version of Emperor.

I was going to say no big manifestations today, however as I was writing that I remembered my paycheck was significantly higher then I had anticipated. It’s interesting because I’ve had quite a bit of experience with E.O.G., however stage 4 seems to be working for my exponentially better. Perhaps I was just getting myself ready with the first three stages, but even though I ran them probably close to 6 months ago, I feel just so much more ready to recieve. Like none of the manifestations that have been happening have seemed like a shock to me, in fact if I hadn’t been journaling them out I probably wouldn’t have noticed anything really change. My mindset has shifted in such a short amount of time with stage 4, but on a very subconscious level. Normally when I have more money coming in I have this desire to go out and spend it, invest it, it’s almost an uncomftorable feeling for me to just feel financially secure, however this time around, I just feel indifferent. I made some good financial decisions around debt, and some things I had to take care of, but other then that it just feels like a very natural feeling to have more money in the account.

Other then that, pretty slow day at work. I’m okay with that though, sometimes when I get in these recon/ brainfog states, I’d rather just take the day to go workout, re-charge, etc. Hard to make progress or do anything meaninful when your coming from that state antways. Will be taking the rest of the day to just relax.

7 Likes

3/8

Hadn’t taken a de-load in awhile so took about 4 days off running my stack. Ended up partying pretty hard over the weekend, but it felt much more in balance. Normally when I let loose like that I end up spending way too much money, but I felt like I had a really good balance over the weekend.

Monday was pretty rough, and mostly a recovery day, but I was eagerly ready to get back into my stack. Tend to fall off track a bit when I do my off weeks.

Continued yesterday with Asscension Chamber, Khan, and E.O.G, and within an hour or two of running my stack I felt completley back on track/on purpose. It was honestly pretty mind blowing how fast the results came back. Within that time I ended up closing two deals in a row, and then my gf randomly starting coming on to me and having a pretty wild expierience right in the middle of the day. Finished the work day probably having my best day of sales to date, and then hit the gym and had an awesome workout, and got quite a bit done throughout the night as well. E.O.G has became probably my favorite sub for my ability to bit in 10 hour + days consistently without breaking focus.

Needless to say I will be continuing this stack, and intend to for at least the next year minimum until I’m at the place I would like to be financially. Already though after less then one cycle with this my financial situation has completley changed. I feel like I can go out and spend money on the things I desire, and for the first time ever I check my account and things are compeltley fine. I don’t worry about it anymore at all, and if anything have a huge sense of optimisim and grattitude for my financial future. Overall this is probably the happiest I’ve ever been in every area of my life.

11 Likes

Haven’t posted an update in almost a few weeks, pretty crazy it’s been almost a full cycle. Have stuck with this stack pretty exclusively, although I did include a few day run of CFW because I felt I needed some inner healing after going on a bit of a bender when I had some friends in town to visit. Nothing that derailed me completely like it used to in the past, but I wanted to get back on track as fast as possible, as while as get some more insight into bad habits that are holding me back from my personal growth journey. That week that my friends were in town was rather un-productive, however since then I’ve had two of my best selling weeks to date, and last week set some personal records.

I’m no where near where I want to be yet as far as my financial goals. However I feel that I am finally on the path that will get me there. One of my mentors always said that you have to go slow in order to go fast. And that is exactly the path I feel I’m on right now, really putting in the time to master one skill in stead of jumping from opportunity to opportunity like I have in the past.

I was watching a video from Leila Horomozi the other day, where she talks about how all these side hustles (Ecomm, Affiliate, Drop shipping etc) seems like a great idea at the time. There is plenty of people making 20, 30K plus, and while she was on her come up learning a skill it was really appealing to start one of these. But she really questions where all these “coaches” who spend a couple weeks learning a skill and then go start a coaching business trying to monetize it would be 5, 10 years from now. The coach would go and spend time learning marketing, sales, managing a team, implementing service/product delivery, as opposed to the person who took a paycut at the time, went to go work for a company where you are competing against and learning from people with a signifgiantly higher skill then you, and focused on mastering that one thing for 5 years, and then launched your coaching business. Who would that audience choose to go learn from? Who would have a higher depth of skill? Really got me thinking that although I could go out and probably make 10-20K more per month starting a side hustle, but what if I took all my time and focused it on one skill. Which would pay the higher return in 5-10 years. I am on my wealth building journey for the long haul, and right now I don’t have the need to start making 20/30K per month, as long as I’m growing and progressing, making a solid income (averaging about 8K USD/month).

So as far as my wealth journey that’s where I’m at. Just enjoying the process right now, while working on getting better each day. Now in the last few weeks, Khan has really started to shine after giving it a consistent place in my stack. I’ve always ran it for a week here and there before starting to feel unproductive and to sexually driven on it. This is probably nearing the first time I’ve completed a full cycle with it, and I can actually see the power of Khan. Perhaps it’s stacking it with Ecstacy of Gold, where I feel the benefits in other areas more then just sexual attraction, and more geared towards wealth, and social skills. Yesterday while out, I felt a supreme level of social awareness that I’ve only experienced while running a dare devil custom. It’s a complete switch in the way I experience social interactions. I had such a level of awareness of what everyone was doing around me, how they perceived themselves, how others perceived me, and I felt I could consciously guide my body language, tonality, and every micro-expression. The only thing I could compare it to is how the old RSD guys used to describe high level social interactions after being in the game for 10 years.

Now with that being said, I need to make a decision with my next cycle, and if I will be continuing Khan. It is no doubt an incredible sub, and I believe I would continue to make progress in those areas. However while it has been extremely fun, and I believe it has other benefits then just sexual attraction, I want to be sure I’m growing in the right areas. Attraction is just frankly not one of my goals right now. I’m 26, and I am focused on self development, wealth, and fitness. I’m in my building phase. I will have time in the future to enjoy the fruits of labor, but right now I’m in a LTR, and can’t really enjoy the benefits of Khan even if I wasn’t so focused on myself. It’s not out 100%, but I am considering switching it out for Emperor, H.O.M, or just leaving the space open completley, as I have decided to implement two other titles…

The other titles I will for sure be using on my next run along side E.O.G. First Mind’s Eye. Recently read one of Saint’s posts how visualization can significantly improve results, and I have a pretty strong visual sense already. Will most likely just be running 1-2 cycles per week as a results enhancement sub, so not really including this as one of my “stack” titles, but more as something to steadily boost my results. We will see how this one goes.

Now the other one, I just couldn’t resist myself from running. Fitness has always been a huge aspect of my life, however recently with this stack I’ve actually found myself negelegicting it. I still workout, but haven’t had the same drive that I typically would. Going to be running Legacy of Spartan along side Ecstacy of Gold, and really focusing on health and wealth. I belive this title perfectly resonates with my current fitness goals, mainly aesetics these days, and I believe this will help me focus with my energy and discipline levels on my wealth building journey as well. Excited to see the results here and I will keep y’all posted.

Just got done with a brief wash out (3 days, I find is about all I need, and if I need a couple extra rest days during cycle I take them). Went ahead and ran Minds Eye as well as Legacy of Spartan today. Literally just finished, so can’t give any update on that yet, but plan to do so later this evening.

8 Likes

I would leave Khan in one more cycle at least.

Your doing really, really well it sounds like. Basically crushing it. One more cycle will continue to fortify the exact recipe of the direction your in.

Not to mention, as you mentioned, Khan greases the social gear in sales, as well as adds to the business dominance element and insane social capacity. (I’ve experienced this too it’s really cool). I’ve found, the drive, ambition and self determined clarity is also a function of Khan Stage 4 as well.

It could be a form of recon- to be looking to take it out, right when your combo has you busting through your own ceilings and being the happiest you’ve been.

That said, obviously your call, but felt I needed to voice that.

I’d be super curious to see you testing HOM alongside EOG in your current role but would still say Khan for one more cycle.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feed back man! I agree definitely could be recon, and haven’t really gotten to experience the full effects of khan yet. Typically takes me 1-2 cycles to really get the feel for a sub. Going to roll with Khan/E.O.G for one more cycle at least. :fist:. Also stacking in Minds Eye once per week probably on sundays as a results enhancer and to get my goals really clear for the week.

4 Likes

3/27

Not sure if I can attribute this more to Khan, or E.O.G, but over the past week or so I’ve noticed a huge intellectual/I.Q. boost. I feel like in general, although most people on the outside wouldn’t guess it, I am a pretty heady/spacy person. However over the last week or so I’ve felt an extreme ability to focus on the present moment, almost like I’m on adderal and just completley locked into whatever I’m doing whether it’s driving, working, lifting, etc.

My gut tells me it is from my increased internal status. I read a book awhile ago called the winner effect, and it discuses how as you start to increase in status, your brain relaxes and allows you to express higher levels of charisma, thinking, etc. I especially notice it in my ability to articulate my thoughts in a business setting. I no longer fear what the other person is going to think/respond, so I can carefully select my words and convey my ideas. Honestly I have no idea what I was thinking considering dropping Khan, it could have been a perceived success barrier as @Azriel had mentioned. It’s pretty wild to think amount the amount of social status/dominance that I feel as opposed to a month ago. Even compared to Emperor. I used to view Khan as something really pleasure/sex oriented, but the carry over effect it is having on my life is actually pretty incredible. Can’t imagine going to a business/networking event, and the amount of doors that could open up… Really wonder what life could look like if I stick to this stack for the entire year :thinking:

8 Likes

3/29.

This journey has just gotten very interesting. Was just offered a seriously life changing opportunity. This current position I’m in now has literally been my dream job for years, and I feel I literally manifested the types of people that are in my life now. Fully focused on self growth, offering value, and building legacies. Looking back at my life, even just a year ago, when I was focused on seduction/pick up primarily, my life has changed for the better in just about every sense. My health, wealth, spirituality, network has leveled up probably 10X.

Now today within that same group of people, while still being able to hold my current position I have been offered an opportunity that has the potentially to literally 100X from where I’m at now. I knew from the time I was a kid that I was going to be successful, but it feels like all of those years of wondering how it can happen, dreming about it, just became a reality. It’s going to be a gradual process and a lot of work, but with this opportunity/network coming together there is a 0% chance of failure.

I believe ecstacy of gold is what allowed this to happen 100%, I am on a compltley different vibration that there is no way this could have manifested a year ago. Through visualization, following my intuition, and prioritizing and acting as if I was already there, I feel like I just jumped to a completley different reality over night. My mentors and network is filled with mentors with over a 100,000,000 net worth, people I will be spending time with on a daily basis. I can now clearly see myself 10 years from now at that same level or higher.

Lol @ The coming to light thread… Even if there was brainwashing in these subs, I just brain washed myself to have a 100,000,000 net worth, have a network of high value people who contribute to the world, and carry myself in a way that those types of individuals see the potential in me worth giving a shot.

10 Likes

So ended up slipping pretty hard this weekend, going to a strip club, and blowing close to 3K. Had a tremendous time, however put myself back quite a bit with my financial goals. While finances aren’t everything to me, and do one day want to go back to spirituality or seduction emphasis as those are what bring me the most joy, I need to come at that from a place of financial strength.

I just finished my first week long wash out and am not even sure the last time I’ve taken that long off. This past weekend could have been a result of recon, and really left me at a sticking point. I decided to try Khan stage 1 today, as I felt it could potentially enhance the results I get when eventually going back to stage 4. I’ve never ran Total Breakdown, and I’ve got to say it definitely rattled me pretty hard. My performance at work was way off after starting the week really strong. Confidence was at an all time low. Would like to continue with breakdown but at feel with my income being so dependent on performance it’s not the time for it.

After spending most of the day in the forum trying to figure out my next step, I saw an interesting post about running 3 loops or a single title in a day, followed by multiple rest days, and then hitting your next title. I would consider myself a very experienced user at this point, and I think I will be giving this a shot.

My plan for this next cycle will be to get my finances back on track, and get myself into a position to be promoted. This will be the first time focusing on a purely wealth stack, no alpha titles, no healing, and from there I will figure out next step. I have plenty of opportunity this month to make money, and will be really doubling down on that goal.

The stack will be:

Ecstasy of Gold (3 loops)

3-4 days off,

Then Minds eye, RICH, and limit destroyer. My goal is to earn 15K this month.

2 Likes

Just had a nice mini-vacation with my girlfriend and feeling recharged and refocused. I ran a loop of ROM and ROS over the weekend to get realigned with my goals, de-stress, and bring some over all clarity to what I need next.

I’ve decided to keep Ecstacy of gold 100% in my stack. This will be the main driver and something i consider permanent. Instead of the results enhancers, I will be rolling with revelation of mind. I feel it gives me the best ability to influence my subconscious, and the higher level of awareness is something that greatly impacts any sub I stack it with, as well as leads me to making better decisions.

Now the big change up for me, will be replacing Khan for H.O.M. I have absolutely no desire to go out and try and pursue women right now, or really work on my dating life. My business life at this point, has the highest return from leveraging net works, and building relationships. Both in my day to day, as well as my side business that I recently started. Sunday I ran revelation of mind and E.O.G, and today just did my first loop of H.O.M. Will update later this week how everything progresses.

6 Likes

Update: E.O.G just may have been the missing link I needed. Had a pretty unreal day. Recently started looking to put a couple wholesale real estate deals together as I’ve been learning a ton from my company (we teach real estate investing). Literally started putting my plan into place a couple days ago and today things started to take off. Randomly found a buyer who may be interested in a property I am checking out, drove almost 2 hours during the middle of the day to meet up with him, and although we’re still working on getting this deal together he has multiple other investors that I will be pairing up with. A lot of moving pieces right now but a ton of doors just opened up.

As for my sales calls, the difference was real. The way my prospects were responding on my phone was way less defensive; more like I was just calling up a friend. I honestly wasn’t prepared for how open they would be and easy to talk to on the phone. I know it’s the first day of including it, but H.OM could be exactly what I needed, along side E.O.G to further manifestation, drive, and keep a tight focus on wealth, I am literally seeing my financial future change before my eyes. Feels like it has a lot more synergy then Khan, just as my focus is much more singular on wealth creation and networking, less seduction and alpha scripting.

4 Likes

Update, stack is going extremely well. Without Khan in the mix, my productivity has skyrocketed. Khan has always limited my productivity somewhat, and although E.O.G balanced it out, I knew there was more.

With my stack much more focused, I have been able to put in consistent high output 10-12 hour days. Typically I can manage a few of those in a row before starting to feel overexerted, but over the last week I haven’t hit that point. My days typically start around 6 just prepping for the day, setting intention, and then I work till 3. Go to the gym for about an hour, and come home and work until I sleep. No social fatigue on my calls, and it’s honestly to the point where I can’t sleep at night because my mind is flooded with opportunity. Only getting about 6-7 hours of sleep per night but I wake up feeling in absolute grind mode.

I’ve also cut out all drinking and desire to go out and party, however I have no issues socializing at all when in social environments like my bartending job. Honestly haven’t seen any draw backs yet either in any other areas. My “game” still feels really strong, I’m socially smooth and although there may not be that same sexual vibe, I feel that because my wealth/finances was the area I was lacking in the least, bringing up that area has helped me tremendously and I have a much more confident high status demeanor.

Also, while running Khan/Wanted/etc I felt that I had already completed that chapter in my life, and knew I should be focusing on my career and getting that area handled. Now I feel in complete congruence with how I want to be living, and I feel much more on purpose, giving a layer of authentic to me which is something I believe women find extremely attractive.

Now the big area I was worried about here was my fitness/physique goals. I have always had those association with the “fat rich guy” in my mind, perhaps a big limiting belief that has prevented me from making as much money as I am capable. I can say now that this is not an issue what so ever. Because I am in a state of constant ambitious, motivation to go to the gym has been a zero issue. I’ve always decided to go on a cut for the first time after a 5-6 year bulk. While I never looked nessicarily fat because I hold quite a bit of muscle at 6’1 220lbs, I was probably close to 20% body fat and didn’t really have much to speak of for abs. Down to 217 since starting this stack, haven’t changed diet too much, just going with slightly higher protein and started limiting the amount of carbs, fat has probably remained about the same for maintaing hormone levels.

Now I don’t know if this is 100% from my stack, or if my new diet and not having brain fog from devouring carbs all day to bulk, but my mental clarity is extremely high. My ability to focus on a task, elucidate my ideas, and over all mood are at an all time high. Comparable to how I was when running limitless back in the day. Honestly this may be one of the largest pros to this stack so far. The higher brain output has just made my sales calls, business strategizing, and over all ability to retain a high motivation and focus for long periods of time infantility easier.

The last thing I would like to touch on is my sales calls. I can’t say I’ve had one stand offish, rude, or person who hasn’t wanted to hear what I want to say, and I do 100s of outbound calls per day. Typically I would get a ton of straight up “not interested” but from the first few seconds of my call I feel they know I’m important from my vocal tonality and conviction and that I can help them solve their problem.

4 Likes

Ecstacy of Gold is really challenging my belief system. It’s really expanded my financial vision and feel like I’ve been more and more drawn to starting my own business. I originally started working for my company because of skill acquisition as it’s a smaller company where I have been able to see first hand so many different aspects of an online service based business.

The frustration lies where I am starting to see area’s that can be improved upon. Still in a phase where I need to learn and develop my skills, and the biggest thing is I don’t feel I have a service to deliver that I’ve confidently feel I have gained mastery over. I’ve also been thinking about how replaceable you are as an employee. It could take one slip up, or saying the wrong thing one time and your source of income/career that you’ve been building can vanish.

@Billions or any one else with experience running a business, looking for some input. If you feel confident about starting a business do you think it’s best to go for it knowing you don’t have all the pieces figured out, or wait until you’ve developed a mastery over a skill that you can then monetize?

2 Likes

@Niles since you’re good at sales you can just start a discord group about making money by mastering sales and do the marketing with short form videos. i have seen guys do that successfully