NewLease; Zero Point

I’m feeling angry right now about the whole thing. I think its a mixture of reconciliation, hurt feelings and just being an idiot. And if my Dad wasn’t pointing out the BS I would still be an idiot. Typing this out is making me feel a little better so reconciliation is playing a part.

1 Like

Hm, I’m not sure if I follow the train of logic here. I feel like WANTED is supposed to inspire the necessary confidence in you to be able to understand the number of options you have around you; at least that was clear to me when I ran Wanted Q.

Not embarrassing at all mate, it happens to the best of us. I’m happy to see that you’re done with that, time to focus on yourself again. Naturally, you will feel hurt, dumb, used, but it happens to the best of us. It’s a good opportunity to concentrate further on the path of self-improvement.

1 Like

Yeah self improvement is what I need to focus on.

I don’t like myself, and I have always been self conscious of the way I looked. I am going to start working out for real this time so I am stacking Wanted with Spartan.

5 Likes

Good choice!

1 Like

Thanks

Wanted helped me a great deal with self love and self acceptance, it also helped me to realize that I would never fully like myself, unless I took care of my body and appearance… Thats when Spartan came in and did its magick.

3 Likes

Makes sense, thanks for letting me know

1 Like

Sounds like Wanted is doing its thing alright.

I think its been doing its thing for a long time, I’m just now listening.

I’m not someone who likes working out. I’ve never been the type of person who is active in anyway but I want to look better and hopefully feel better. Did my first workout yesterday and when it ended it felt like I accomplished something. Feeling it throughout my body but I’m not in as much pain as I usually would be. I think that is Spartan.

2 Likes

Yeah so, remember that girl that I mentioned I was seeing? Yeah whatever doubts I had are gone, I was being used. I know because I messaged her earlier today that I wouldn’t be able to help her any more and she showed me who she was. Said she didn’t care, she wasn’t going to lose sleep over it, bad mouth my country and culture and said kissing me was kissing me was disgusting. Yeah WANTED did not manifest that. Yeah blocked her on everything.

While I did stay calm throughout the whole thing, it hit hard and now I can’t sleep. Reconciliation has also been triggered where I’m thinking about work and how behind I am on. I’m thinking Emperor solo. I’ll make up my mind tomorrow. Going to try and get some sleep now. Goodnight SubClub.

4 Likes

Huge win here.

2 Likes

Thanks bro

1 Like

I purchased Chosen today, will start listening tomorrow.

2 Likes

Why do you want to run Chosen?

Thanks for the great idea :bulb:

I think I’m too negative of a person for some of these subs to truly work on me. After I played Wanted for a good while haven’t gotten much of what I hoped I would with the exception of the situation mentioned earlier.

Hope everything works out :+1:

1 Like

Decided to take my 5 day washout early

1 Like