NewLease; Zero Point

Merry Christmas Everybody, hope you are all having a good one. So some news; the girl that wanted to meet me is here and we were finally able to spend time together. She doesn’t speak English so communication had to be through Google Translate, yeah that’s right. Here’s the thing, it still went well. She even said she sees herself with me, even with me. She is shy but I was able to get her comfortable around me. Before she hoped in a taxi with her older sister, she looked at me and said “kiss” and we did. Not make out but yeah she wanted it on the lips, and messaged me non stop when she got home. Heart emoji, heart eyes emotion kissy face emoji, wanting to cook for me, and all this from 30 minutes of talking face to face with Google Translate :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Nothing much to report right now, the girl I’m talking to is still in to me and I suggested coming over for a swim tomorrow. She likes the idea. Today is my final rest day and I will start back on Wanted, I’m just not sure if I should stack Diamond or Libertine.

Or the three?

1 Like

I was hesitant but okay @magician I’ll try all 3.

2 Likes

And how did stacking all 3 go?

Hey @RVconsultant I only listened to Wanted and Diamond yesterday. Diamond made me horny within minutes and today I felt some twitch in my muscles; sounds like Wanted’s Physical Shifting. I’m listening to Libertine tomorrow. Can I listen to 3 subs a day?

So listen to my Loop of Libertine this morning, nothing to really report. But I think I will just stick to 2 subs for now, Wanted and Diamond.

Edit: After thinking this through, I’ll stick to the 3, Wanted, Diamond and Libertine.

Thank you for clarifying. Please follow the protocol of 2 maximum per day.

1 Like

Will do, and I’ll continue with the 3 sub stack as well.

So last night I met with the girl that I am interested in last night because she had a problem with her phone and I gave her a spare one that she could use instead. The girl was hot and the black dress she wore for no other reason other than she wanted me to see her in it. Couldn’t spend much time with her so had to drop her off almost immediately afterwards. Before she got out of the car she grabbed me and proceed to eat my face off. She didn’t have a phone for days, we can only talk through our phones because she doesn’t know English and that is what was waiting for me.

Today she messaged me and I felt under equipped. It was going well, at the start but I think I made it go on for too long. I don’t think she was bored but was almost there. Not sure why I did that. Made a date for Sunday, she agreed, should have ended it there.

I don’t believe I damaged anything, just think I could have handled things better.

3 Likes

When it comes to the physical shifting, I feel it in my face a lot. I feel it in between my nose and upper lip and my eyes as well.

As for the girl I’ve been talking to, I think I might be in the friend zone. I’ll know for sure by Sunday night.

I decided to go back to running Wanted solo. I have a lot of work to do.

Happy New Year SubClub

3 Likes

OK so last night, I had a weird talk with my Dad over Whatsapp about the girl that I am seeing. It would be a bad idea for anything serious to happen between she and I right now because things in her life are crazy and unpredictable. But he thinks things are serious and straight up said that I was falling in love with her. I said that wasn’t the case to which he said OK cool. I tried to change the subject and he left me on read.

The whole thing triggered reconciliation. I started asking myself was I falling for her, was my Dad being far, did I seriously f*** myself upon, did I allow myself to get played? Went to bed just wanting things to go back to the way they were before I started listening to WANTED. I didn’t want girls, sex, pork or anything.

Then had a weird dream where I was at a resort that I frequent. There were girls there that I would flirt with from time to time and they weren’t having it. One of them asked me “Weren’t you with somebody?” in disgust. I also went to a store and open a lock that I didn’t pay for and then I had to buy it. And some guy tried to hug me and wouldn’t let go until I weaseled out. That’s all I remember.

So yesterday when I dropped off the girl that I am seeing, some guy who was begging for money approached us while we were in the car and asked for money; we didn’t have any at least none to spare so we drove off to find parking for this clown to start begging again the difference is this time he had an attitude with me, both begging and low key threatening at the same time. Talking down to me, while accusing me of looking down at him, then looking to the sister who was in the back begging her instead.

He was also standing in the only available parking space. I felt a mixture of not wanting to waste my time and wanting to get out the car. He showing scares talking about he had it hard which I’m pretty sure was to gain sympathy and intimidate. Of course one of the people who worked there told me he was begging everyone staying there and asked if she should call security. I said definitely.

I was nonchalant during the whole thing though I was really annoyed, but I wasn’t submissive in the least. Don’t know if I could have taken him but things didn’t get to the point where we had to find out.

So yeah, alpha scripting is in WANTED :+1:

1 Like

Have a dream that I don’t remember a lot about accept that I was being chased by something. I was at my childhood home and I was running slowly like a glitch in a video game. I went up a hill and this thing that might have been a mix between a man and a bull was walking after me in slow motion and I was in slow motion so I couldn’t get away and I couldn’t hide. I woke up and had to reassure myself that I was awake before I was comfortable enough to fall back asleep.

I am feeling really chill right now. Been feeling like this since morning, like really nonchalant. I’m just not in a hurry, very cool and collected. Saw the girl that I’m interested in yesterday, still into me not doubting that anymore but couldn’t spend much time with her. Her older sister needed her home. But seeing her again for my Birthday dinner. Hope she wears the dress.

2 Likes

One thing I have noticed about WANTED, is that I’m not as interested in a lot of things. I’m definitely more chilled out at work than I should be and I’m losing interest in a lot of things. Don’t really want to go out and hang with friends, don’t really want to go out at all for that matter. I don’t feel like watching any shows, not into youtube or music. My favourite thing to do is just lie in my bed and listen to creepypasta.

Also the girl I was interested in decided to go back to Panama. She had a hard time here but she says she wants to come back. I like to think its because of she is in to me. I like her so here’s hoping.

1 Like

The first time I used Primal Seduction ZP, it knocked me for a loop and freaked me out. But now I’m thinking about dropping WANTED and trying it again. It could be recon since I actually stack Rebirth with WANTED last night, but I don’t feel like I have options. The girl from Panama wants to come back but I feel desperate for her to come back and it sucks so much. I am not a man with options and so I’m not ready for WANTED. I even submitted a ticket asking support for their opinion in 2021, even they said Primal Seduction ZP was better. Yeah I talked myself into it. Maybe I’ll try WANTED again when I’m in a better place.

1 Like

A bit embarrassing to admit but the girl I was seeing was using me, good news is I’m done. Anyways I decided to go with Emperor ZP. Listened to my 1st two loops yesterday and felt productive after the first loop which is good because I am moving sluggish and a lot is happening.

3 Likes