Newbie here! Hello!

Excellent practices. Adding that combo to it should work wonders.

For me, the most pronounced effect of my healing are dreams. I had a lot of dreams on Regeneration and Elixir. Some of them helped me understand and start healing the main traumas of my life related to being abused by my father and to my little brother suicide. Now, when I’m doing Dragon Reborn I’ve had dreams reframing my relationships from the past, with the closest people (one of my cousins, an old friend of mine), which ended up with deep resentment towards them. The sub reframes it in my dreams by inducing positive feelings and attitude towards those people… Understanding, forgiveness and compassion are the main themes of my healing dreams.

Give it a try and see how it goes for you.

Ah, I see. I’ve always had vivid dreams, even a couple of lucid ones. I usually wake up remembering 4-5 instances/stories/scenes I dreamt about the night before. Sometimes I’ve dreamt of events and seen them play out in the near future (days, weeks months etc.,). In one instance, I recall my friend telling me she had crush on X with X being the nickname. The next day when I told her about my dream, she was so astonished because she did meet a new guy she’d been wanting to tell me about and his nickname indeed was X. Few more that are so profound and beyond my conscious perception that I don’t even register it.

My heart goes out to you, abuse of any kind is truly unfortunate. I am glad the sub has helped you and is still, I can imagine you must be feeling so proud and at peace given this growth. About 5 years ago, I was able to forgive myself and the man that sexually abused me when I was 6. I am beginning to realize that no tool or technique out there should be seen as a means to an end; it should merely be seen as an aid; something complementary to boost one’s conscious efforts.

I’m going to go ahead with Regeneration + Elixir as my starting point.

This community is so very supportive and the sheer amount of messages I have received in response to my post is truly uplifting. I intend to experience sheer magic on these subs and come post about them here and in turn be a beacon of light for someone else in my position further down the line! Thank you all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for empathizing. :slight_smile:

Maybe you’ve read something about healing traumas already but I would recommend to you the book I’m reading now:

It’s very insightful and although that’s the first book about traumas I’m reading I know already it’s the last one since it has all I needed to know about the matter. The main theme of healing traumas advocated in the book is reconnecting with your body, the present and with people in general as the base of the healing process.

3 Likes

I’ve heard of this book as well as this saying, such a synchronous mention of the same. I’ve definitely got to give this book a read now, I’ve already received two nudges :slight_smile:

Incorporating the body seldom comes to mind when emotional healing comes up. But you’ve highlighted a great point, starting a conversation with the physical body can be the missing link especially for healing anxiety which can have quite an uncomfortable manifestation in the body.

3 Likes

Be ready for an emotional reading… I had tears in my eyes through some passages of the book… It would be great if you could share with us some pieces of your healing journey by logging in your journal. It would have a therapeutic value to you too. But of course, it’s up to you, private journaling would do too.

2 Likes

Yes, I intend to. I’ve purchased the program and plan to start this upcoming Monday onwards.

I’ve read the manual and have a few questions if you don’t mind:

• As a newbie, can I go ahead and listen to the tracks while I sleep. I can cover more ground throughout the night this way?
  • Exilir sounds like a semi meditative track with visual imagery and audio I can consciously perceive, does one need to get into an theta state for better results and also will 1 loop suffice
  • I’ve read how one can listen to the masked version of the subs while doing other tasks such as watching TV and listening to songs; however, can one leave it playing in the background while engaging in work related meetings for instance where tensions may run high? Or does one need to remain in a neutral/relaxed state to get the best out of it?

You can listen at night and some people SWEAR by that. I found that if I listen to subs at night, my dreams get hyper-jacked in terms of vividness and symbolism.

The only really solid advice for this is to try and see if it still helps you sleep well and feel rested.

The O.G. (original) Elixir is a guided imagery supercharger designed to aid in boosting the effects of the Regeneration sub.
Elixir Ultima sounds just like water sounds. But it also has ultrasonic components, being an Ultima title.
Somake sure you use good headphones or speakers (speakers on either side of your hearing, for the stereo effect)

Yes, this works great for most people I’ve read about on the forums. I myself have a customer service job and I use VLC to pipe masked subs into my work headset on low volume so I can hear it and still hear my customers. This headset is a piece of shit so can’t do ultras, can only do masked.

As for whether or not you need to be neutral/relaxed, this will be a function of the goal of the sub. A sub like Paragon tends to make people drowsy and/or outright sleep.

Today, I am listening to 1 loop of my custom wealth sub named BILLionaire, followed by 2 loops of Regeneration. After work, when I can escape the crap headset, I’ll use my Beats flex to listen to Elixir Ultima.

2 Likes

Thank you so very much @Palpatine for such a detailed response! You have no idea how much I appreciate it :blush:

I will perhaps start off by listening 1-2 loops of regeneration followed by Elixir during the day and then introduce night time listening after the first few days.

I tend to find my beats solo earphone really uncomfortable over the course of a long time. I have a few ear piercings and it hurts wearing them. Perhaps sleep earphones might be a good investment but I still do worry about any interference or damping it may actually cause.

Is there a phenomenon of data loss or dissipation of sorts while transferring files from the laptop to the phone or other devices? I moved the files to my G drive to access them on my phone, for some reason, I couldn’t directly download it to my phone and wondering if this might skew the results.

I understand that the Elixir also has an ultrasonic file embedded and guessing the volume is also at the lowest so I wouldn’t need to check the decibels specifically while listening to this version at a comfortable volume. I prefer the set it and forget it method, the more consciously I’m aware, I worry resisting it so the masked ultrasonic version will probably be more preferable.

2 Likes

I would suggest Stark because it would turn you into the full package.

Women — you’ll become the full package: beauty, brains and brawn. Be prepared to redefine any and all stereotypes regarding women in the modern age. At the end of every conversation, every business meeting, every investment pitch, one thing will be clear… you’ll be absolutely unforgettable. - From Stark.

However, you’re new here.

1- Seductress because you need not define yourself by someone else’s eyes, no matter how mesmerizing they were. Seductress contains Ascension-W, along many other beneficial modules.

2- The Beasts: Unleashed & Within - for body sculpting and workout motivation. - These are Ultimas, though can be played as a major title and are 2 Programs.

You now have two titles that would deal with beauty and workout (along with fat loss, muscle gain and healing), as well as motivation, limitation removal, interactions, confidence and basically self-love and well being in your own skin.

Optionals:

Implement as-needed: Limitless Executive (a combined title of Beyond Limitless and The Executive) this would provide motivation to get things done and would work on your cognition. An incredibly intelligent CEO mindset

A better option for the third program would be Regeneration, to heal emotionally - it would work in-tandem with Seductress’s Ascension.

Be sure to review the product’s copy-writes every once in a while for better understanding - it works as a guideline; and they’re beautifully written :stuck_out_tongue:

Get familiar with the manual; it will answer most of your questions, it has been recently updated from a couple of years, so it has answers to a collection of common questions that the founders encountered on the forums and in support.

1 Like

I hope that answered your concerns

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I’m starting my journey with Regeneration+Elixir combo. I plan on introducing Seductress down the line and perhaps a third one depending on the progress I’m making!

1 Like

Yes yes, you’re so very kind. Much appreciated :blush:

1 Like

Great choice. Building on a healthy ground. Good luck!

1 Like

The following is straight from one of the co-founders of Subliminal Club, @Fire.

So no need to worry about this particular issue.

haha. As I often say, there are enough legitimate things to worry about, so I don’t need to supply any additional ones. :wink: (I still do though.)

3 Likes

I like this perspective and honestly, it’s a huge relief! :blush: Was reading through some of your posts while looking up affirmations and manifestations here on this forum and some of your perspectives are encouraging and priceless tbh. I felt my heart centre open while reading them especially since I deeply engaged in self talk and constantly looking for ways to incorporate more that can shift me into the desired state and aid in manifesting.

4 Likes

You and me both. It’s so important to cultivate sources of strength and support.

I will be very happy to witness your thriving and evolving well-being. And I find that to be pretty typical of people around here.

Wishing you a journey of ever-increasing inspiration, empowerment, and exceeded expectations. :orange_heart:

2 Likes