Newbie here! Hello!

Thank you, I will look into both those titles

1 Like

Yes, I’m considering a minimum of 60 days for any title I choose and only layering on complimentary titles over it based on my preferred goals

Yes, I’m considering Regeneration + Elixir Vs Rebirth + Elixir as my main healing title and then layer it on with Ascension and/or Seductress. It’s tempting because there are so many good ones but I do understand the power of long term repetition!

Seductress seems to be a popular choice and I can see why. Would you be able to comment on the difference between Regeneration Vs Rebirth. I’m a bit conflicted on which one would be better suited for healing and resolving past trauma

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time out to type this out, I truly appreciate and feel connected knowing that I’m not alone in the journey especially given how everything I’ve done up until so far has only yielded temporary results.

Would you be able to comment on how much belief is needed or if belief is even needed in order to let the subs do their thing? As you can see, I’m running a bit short of belief and this is something that worries me and keeps me up at night.

1 Like

Welcome to the club. :slight_smile:

If you consider running Regeneration, which is a great choice if it comes to healing, loving yourself and self-confidence, you can read my journal. I ran it along with Elixir Ultima which many users would recommend to stack with Regeneration too. Later on you could listen to whatever you wished to.

1 Like

There is a strong sexual component to Seductress that makes me think that the sub would be more effective after there has been an empowering base of subs such as Regeneration, Elixir and Rebirth. The beauty about these subs is that you can decide when you want to move on to something different, and if you want to add another title to help you see faster results in a particular area, you can do that too.

I like what everyone is telling you. One thing you have to know is that the subs created by this company are not your usual subs. They can very tough emotionally if you’re not used to their power. Especially the latest version (the Q versions). I’ve been running these subs for two years now and they’re still tough on me. Ascension For Women is a great place to start. It is a foundational sub. Run it for a few months see how you react to it and you’ll be able to tell which other subs and how many is right for you.

1 Like

Love it, thank you.

I’m strongly inclined to start off the foundation by doing some weeding. I’ve made an active effort to curb the negative self talk while being more kind to myself. But there are some days where I wonder what’s the point anyways, so I’m intending regeneration helps.

Regeneration + Elixir + Seductress (I see that there are scripts for ascension too in Seductress so perhaps a good combo).

At some point in the next few months, I’d like to consider a sub to assist with weight loss and better eating habits and lifestyle in general so perhaps Spartan or Emperor Fitness.

1 Like

I agree 100%. Intuitively, I’m very guided to healing and building a solid base that I can further layer titles on. Thank you for your recommendation!

I see, this is my first time experience with subs in general. I am excited and don’t know what to expect at all. All I know is that the suggestions are sub perception so I consciously won’t be hearing words etc and that is a relief knowing my inner critics won’t be given a chance to resist at least at a conscious level.

Regeneration is a Major Program, so it is indeed better suited for healing and resolving past trauma. It was designed for it.

Rebirth is a Stack Module and is also available in Ultima. It is designed to exclusively work on issues that hinder your results with whatever other program you run it with.

So, if you stack Rebirth with Seductress, it will heal everything from your past that is in the way of Seductress, and may not work on other unrelated memories.

I recommend Rebirth to those starting with SubClub, because (a) it may be sufficient, and (b) a big healing sub (like Regen) may cause significant emotional reconciliation in the process of healing. Basically, it may leave a bad impression of subs on a new user. :smile:

Good plan!

@James Thanks for posting the link for @DarkEmpress.

Belief helps, but complete and total belief isn’t necessary in the beginning. After all, subliminals work even if you don’t know you’re being exposed to them. I’d say that if you flat out disbelieve it will make the results slower and your run tougher because you would try to resist.
What I’d recommend you do at first is just keep running one program for the requisite number of loops for a few months, journal either here or privately, and don’t worry about it too much.

1 Like

I’m not sensitive to these subs. I do not feel anything when I run them. I just assume they work and go on living my life while I listen to them. When I started listening to them I was not sure if they work for me.

And I know for a fact that they work. I just notice the changes later. The results have been life changing for me. Even with the ridiculous level of procrastination that I’m cursed with :slight_smile: .

1 Like

I like that combo too. However, you might consider running your healing stack (Regeneration+Elixir) first for at least one month and then decide on adding Seductress. It would be for the sake of checking how the healing stack affects you and adjusting your subliminal journey accordingly.

Belief is helpful when you’re running these programs for the purpose of manifestation, but it’s not necessary for manifestations to occur. Everyone gets results at their own pace. The Ultimas and Ascension give quick results, but even then, it depends on the person. Change on these subs feels like the most normal thing in the world. I didn’t realize that I had made progress on some of the subs until I was in social situations, and I “knew” what to do differently to get better results.

1 Like

Keep in mind there is a 30 day money back guarantee

@SaintSovereign just pointed out on the DR thread that he’s not recommending that people start with DR because subs that don’t focus exclusively on healing have more immediate tangible results. I think that beginners should start with something that’s going to give them some noticeable results right off the bat. There is healing in Ascension for Women and I assume in Seductress that should be good for the beginning.

1 Like

Ultimately, it’s not about immediate tangible results but about the results one needs. On top of that, I suggested Regeneration and Elixir, not DR. Starting your journey with healing, especially if you feel you need it (and our new friend expressed that need), is the best course of action since it frees up your subconscious from your garbage and therefore you have more “room” for the good stuff.
Of course, it would be great if she added some mind-body practice to it like yoga, dance, going to the gym or just exercising at home using some videos on YouTube. She has to reconnect with her body, relearn her body, relearn to love it and therefore love herself.

1 Like