New wealth customs

As many of you know, I have been running Dragon Reborn ST1 for the last month. A lot has come up during this time pointing to internal insecurities around success and money. I discovered a Fear of Failure, Perfectionist Tendencies, Feeling Lost and Out of Touch Spiritually, Lacking Energy, and Fear of Taking Risks. I am truly astounded by what Dragon has brought to light. Also, @Azriel gave me huge insight into how Perfectionism can stifle you.

Around the same time, RICH Ultima came out. This gave me the idea to create a new custom which could address my insecurities and spark wealth creation. I enlisted the help of the forum and got huge help from @Azriel @RVconsultant @Sub.Zero @James @Gemstone and others. In fact, forum members gave me something like 30 modules to consider. So for that, I say “thank you”.

After sifting through these ideas, and those my own, I found myself struggling to get down to 20 modules. Then, I came up with an idea based on the inside/outside model seen in things like Beast and Primal Seduction: create two subs to address the internal game and external games of wealth creation. Thus, Wealth Psychology and Wealth Creation - both Terminus - were born.

WEALTH PSYCHOLOGY TERMINUS - INNER WEALTH GAME

Base Programs
Ecstasy of Gold ST1
Ascended Mogul

Finding My Path
New Beginnings
Wayfinder
Mystery
Mind’s Eye
Spiritual Reality Alignment

Energy Development
Energetic Development
The Architect
Spiritual Freedom
Spiritual Abundance

Success Mindset
Blue Skies
Limit Destroyer
Attachment Destroyer
ARES
Natural Winner

Boldness
Dominion
Carpe Diem Ascended
Gloryseeker
Furious Ascent

WEALTH CREATION TERMINUS - OUTER WEALTH GAME

Base Programs
Stark
House of Medici

Wealth Creation
Sultan
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Positive Being Attractor - Wealth
Fortune’s Favorite
Technology Prodigy
Chiron
Virtuoso di Matematica

Planning/Execution
Limitless
Mastermind
Machine: Action
Machine: Rest
Omnidimensional

Networking
Inner Circle
Daredevil
Lion IV
Power Can Corrupt

LISTENING PLAN
Mornings - Limitless Executive Ultima (1x)
Afternoon - RICH (3x)
Evenings - Wealth Psychology Terminus (1x), Wealth Creation Terminus (1x), Dragon ST1 (2x)

10 Likes

Looks good! Any room for Mosaic?

1 Like

Are you confident you want to run it in Terminus? Why is so? Have you got some experience in running it?

1 Like

Already bought the customs. Thought about Mosaic, but decided there were other subs I wanted.

Yes to both - confident about running it and I have run Hank Moody Terminus for a while now. I love Terminus. I can get the same impact with one loop that I can get with 3 loops of Q.

I like the strength and don’t get recon from it.

5 Likes

I was curious. I can easily run Q set and forget but 3 loops of Terminus is just too much and I get an “I’m not here” recon. I’m really curious about how it goes for you and I’ll be following your journal. Too bad you didn’t add Inner Gasoline but I’m aware that building those customs was not a really task. Best wishes! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Sub.Zero. As mentioned, I only run 1 loop of Terminus a day and could probably run 1 loop every other day. I may alternate days with the two wealth Terminuses. We’ll see.

As for Inner Gasoline, I considered it with my Energetic Development piece, but in the end other modules won out. I had a lot of close calls like that. Trust me, I went through the entire library several times before deciding what to pick. In the end, I wanted to avoid anything with sexuality in it, as I thought it would distract me from my healing and wealth objectives.

2 Likes

It seems to me there’s an exciting ride before you. I wonder how the development of Terminus as technology will go in the future. It’s really potent but might need some optimization. It’s great it works for you. Are your current circumstances favourable for you and your growth?

Terminus provides strength and efficiency. If you can handle it and manage it properly, I highly recommend it. I built up to it - 4 months of Khan and then two Q customs before trying Terminus. Many of the modules in that Terminus were in other customs. So I tried it, and it worked beautifully.

My circumstances are good and stable. I teach accelerated math to middle schoolers. I get to work with the brightest students at my school. I have been at my school for 4 years, and I am well liked and respected by all. I have a base of 6 steady tutoring clients, mainly ACT/SAT students and some high school math. I am healthy and COVID immune, with the antibodies and fully vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine. Financially, I have good savings and am debt free. I have a pretty good alpha base.

That said, I have things to work on in many directions. I can improve my savings, grow more clients, improve my alpha base, improve relations with my family, start a relationship, etc.

So there are growth opportunities. But…I can’t do everything at once. I can’t be pulled in 10 directions. So I want to focus on 1 or 2 things. This custom set-up will focus me in on internal healing and external wealth creation. And, to be honest, I think there is a connection between the two, I’m just not sure what it is. Something tells me there’s a synergy and they can help each other.

So I am open to see what happens…

3 Likes

Ran my first loop of RICH Ultima with the Senns. Very potent. Felt it in my heart and throat (chakras I guess). Running True Social Ultima now and enjoying the hell out of it.

3 Likes

:+1::+1:[I think this is the first 2 thumbs up in a row I have ever given.]

Dude I totally understand!

What are you wanting for your life for the next year or 2?

You would not believe how much time and effort I put into this project. I was a maniac yesterday because I wanted to cross the finish line and order and clear the decks for a fun day today. But many tough decisions on what to leave in and what to cut.

Sexuality and especially PMO will kill your drive. Cut your energy. That will come (pun intended) when I’m more healed and wealth is heading up.

I am not looking ahead right now. I am focused on healing and wealth creation. I have a huge phobia of setting goals, so I am using my subs to clear that and set me on my path. I am open to see what comes.

I will journal what comes up, so you can see what I discover.

4 Likes

Are you still sticking to your listening routine?
Any results to report, please?

Hi @Sub.Zero. Monday and Tuesday were rest days, so no sub listening. I got my customs last night. So today will be the first day of the listening routine. Will let you know how it goes.

1 Like

Just loaded this into an iPhone Playlist - all in Masked format to be run with AirPods Pro:

1. Executive Ultima (1x)
  2. RICH Ultima (3x)
  3. Wealth Psychology Terminus (1x)
  4. Wealth Creation Terminus (1x)
  5. Dragon Reborn ST1 (3x)
4 Likes

Your ambition is admirable! Please monitor yourself for :exploding_head:

1 Like

Your concern is admirable! I will.

1 Like

OK. So a little refinement to the listening schedule. Decided to break up the Ultimas so that I don’t listen to two in a row, replace Executive with Limitless Executive, and cut back a loop of Dragon. Here is the new running order:

1. Limitless Executive
  2. Wealth Psychology Terminus
  3. RICH Ultima
  4. Wealth Creation Terminus
  5. RICH Ultima
  6. Dragon Reborn ST1
  7. RICH Ultima
  8. Dragon Reborn ST1
2 Likes

Rest days?

1 Like

Every Monday and Tuesday. :smiley: