New to site... need some help

Tired UMS from MindLabs for almost that last 6 months, with no changes. I tried all their suggestions over the time and when I started to question things in their forum, I was kicked out and they wont give me my money back.

Someone told me to come here and try the Sub Club subs… I am after a major program to essentially break down any resistance to manifesting the right people, places, timing and circumstances to achieve monetary success.

I am looking at Khan but don’t understand why putting 2 programs together Ascension/Mogul is better than one single program.

Can someone help. I want to start a program asap.

thanks

Peter

I’m still relatively new here, but two comments:

i. As far as I understand, Khan is primarily a “Romance” sub, so I don’t know if this is the right one for your goals. However, everybody who has been on it seems to love it (I’ve done stage 1 so far),
ii. I think they can put together Ascension/Mogul because the script in each of them is smaller than eg. Khan. Users seem to love Ascension/Mogul as well, and in my opinion, it seems to fit your goals very well.

I don’t think you can go wrong with either of them. If you want to see results relatively quickly in order to convince yourself that subs work, Ascension/Mogul might be they way to go. It seems to be easier to run and Khan stage 1 is all about healing and breaking down barriers, so Khan might not be a very fun or short-term rewarding place to start.

thanks so much for your thoughts, truly appreciated.
Is it possible to use Ascension/Mogul and possible something that includes health and possibly study.
Or maybe Ascension/Mogel with The Extasy of Gold?
Is it possible to use Ascension/Mogul and something like Emperor Fitness Multistage at the same time.
And typically how long do you need to use them before you might see some activity?

I really need something for my health… my back and something for productivity… study…

As a new guy try Ascension, or Mogul, or maybe Ascended Mogul first. See what happens, what results you get. Then jump into combining them with others. Pick one of these 3, they are the best “starter” ones and while running, just check on the forums from time to time. You will get a feeling of what’s what that way.

The pain is I don’t like reading forums because I dont get the specifics I need.
To be honest, I am not that impressed with Sub Club, you should be able to email them and get a recommendation based on a persons needs.

Maybe, I never tried it, did you? And what happened?

I tried to contact them extensively and one response that was seriously lame… like they didnt even know their product.

ok, I am looking at Ascension/Mogul,

does anyone know if they have Ultrasonics that you can run while sleeping?

Ultimately it’s up to you. Try one of the products, see if it works, if it doesn’t you can take a refund. If it does, then great.

They have ultrasonic, but look at the instructions in the support section for listening here: https://www.subliminalclub.com/support/how-many-loops-should-i-listen-to-single-title/

Most importantely pay attention to this:

If this is your first time using one of our titles, start with two loops per day. Increase to 2-4 loops per day the following week. If you begin to experience overload, stonewalling or reconciliation, drop down a loop until you start receiving results again.

Good luck.

I dont understand the Q-strength and Terminus Strength stuff, does it apply to this?
I will probably get Acension/Mogel and add them together.

Are there any details on the Ultrasonics? what volume they should be listened at?
if using the phone how to determine if its the correct volume?
and what frequences they run at to check ?
Also how long the subs are??? seems a lot of stuff isnt very clear.

At MindLabs they told me how to check the volume using the Ultrasonic… and the actual volume on a Android phone… and what frequences could be checked and the db that was required…
without this data people are running blind…

Hey Bro! Welcome to Subclub!

As for your query, if you are just starting out, start out simple!

Start with one major program and one Ultima

Fory you I would reccomend:
Q Strength
Ascended Mogul ( It’s different from using ascension and mogul together)
Beyond Limitless Ultima (It’s a cognitive enchancement sub)

As for listening to ultrasonics,

we here at subclub reccomend that you use the frequensee app to make sure that the level of sound near 20 khz mark is around -50db

1 Like

I jsut bought Ascension and Mogel .

I had done the same! Well done. This just shows you are not greedy for fast results!

Good start to the journey!

Start out with only ascension for a few days! when you feel the inner power kick in, add mogul!

why not both?

It’s gonna slow down the results, if you have no previous sub experience

I have had previous sub experience from someone else… is that different?

Welcome, @petesei, to Subliminal Club.

Please carefully read the main website, most of the information is there.

The different strengths only apply if you are building a custom.

https://q.subliminalclub.com/support/

All of this information is provided, in-detail, in the instruction manual that you receive after downloading.

As for recommending you where to start - please start with just a loop or two, with 2 rest days in a week, on Ascension, Mogul, or Ascended Mogul.

Eventually you could start running a stack. Since you are looking for health, alongside productivity, faster learning and improved cognitive abilities, as well as wealth, I would recommend Emperor Fitness/Spartan, with Mogul and Limitless Executive Ultima.

Previous subliminal experience doesn’t translate to Q very well. Please go easy, journal, take action and in a month when you look back you will see how you have been changing. Then you can consider starting to stack.

3 Likes

So Subs are 1hr long… how many can I run at night? to start with… 6?
5 days on and 2 off yes?

Start the first night out with 2 loops but increase it if you feel likle you handled it well. Yes 5 on 2 off

1 Like