New Roadmap Thread (May 2019)

@SaintSovereign or @Fire can you elaborate please?

Thanks.

4 Likes

That‘s just the point. This is about Framing. It also seems to be the point of Q.

For you, becoming an Emperor may be ‘one specific goal’. For someone else, ‘Becoming an Emperor’ may be framed, (and hence, perceived), as 5 different goals.

For yet another person, becoming an Emperor of Great Wealth may be framed as one specific goal. Or they may be precisely in the process of building an Empire of Intellectual Mastery and they may see that as ‘one specific goal’. For that person, Emperor and Quantum Limitless may be framed as aspects of one specific goal or one specific life-process. For that person, Emperor and Quantum Limitless, while dense, could arguably be conceived as ‘one thing’.

I think it’s not just about willpower. I think it’s also about one’s naturally developed frames of perceiving one’s goals and one’s life (and one’s aspirations).

In my mind, what Q will do is to enhance the user’s capacity to select subliminal programs that align organically with his/her personal aspirational frames. In the past, by necessity, we have worked within the aspirational frameworks conceptualized by Saint and Fire. That has actually worked quite well since the two of them have some pretty inspiring aspirations (and they’ve also built a community of discussion to help inform the creative development process).

But a central value of this company seems always to have been ‘empowering and facilitating individuals’ development within their own frames of meaning and priority’. As a result of holding this vision, they’ve innovated further in order to do it more effectively.

It’s similar to attending a school for the gifted in which sufficient student motivation is assumed and therefore the practice is to allow students to set their own curriculums and goals. In that kind of school, we realize, ‘oh, 10th grade (or secondary school 1, or Form 5, etc.,) does not necessarily have to contain the exact same subjects for every student.‘. The great linguist and political thinker Noam Chomsky describes having attended a school like that In his youth.

So, my basic point is that the way a person frames goals and plans is not some objectively standardizable thing. There can and will be a great deal of variety based on factors such as personality, past experiences, social context, and so on.

For a person who has grown up in a family and community of academics and intellectuals and aspires to achieve in that sphere, building a life Empire and being intellectually prodigious may be one and the same goal. One specific goal.

For a person who has always been comfortable thinking independently and living a non-conformist lifestyle, but who has not been skillfully oriented to finance and wealth, Emperor and Ecstasy of Gold may be part of the same goal. One specific goal.

And so on and so on.

5 Likes

Over time, the mind reconciles a playlist of multiple programs into a single Archetypal Identity.

This is why you see my Stacks having names, like Branson, Solomon, Lucifer, Harvey Specter, etc.
The same is true for Saint’s STARK. :wink:

7 Likes

I like that.

And it reminds me of the magickal process of conceiving a Servitor.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, I don’t know the answer to this question.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign, @Fire – does Sex & Seduction have the entire script of Sex Mastery in it? It clearly states on the Sex Mastery page that it has 72 pages of script length (whut?), while Sex & Seduction has only 65 pages of script length, but it includes Sex Mastery also.

Either a mistake happened on the product description but this certainly does not seem right. I always thought that Sex Mastery was a relatively light script, never thought it would be 72 pages.

If anyone understands what’s going on, please elaborate.

2 Likes

Clearly, the SMX page is updated to Q – in 2020;
while the S&S page is still as was written in 2018.

Thank you @Simon.

How to heck did those Q-ified programs even get so dense? Was thinking to add Sex Mastery to my stack to improve sex life even further, however, now I’m deciding not to.

1 Like

@Hermit, it’s time for the Phoenix to rise. You should be checking out:

My Phoenix self has shed its wings a long time ago. Perhaps sometimes ever, I’ll go through the stages, however, right now, I’m embarking on a different journey.

I’m fascinated by the program though, I felt something as such coming. Most people are hardly getting results because of deeply rooted beliefs of all sorts and this program will quickly solve that problem, if there’s one test subject I’d encourage to get this program it is @James, I believe it will do him a lot of good.

My family among many others, should probably set a year apart to through this program and completely rid themselves of malicious unconscious belief systems. Hence, why I dislike the schooling system, you pay a whole lot, in exchange for the worst of education in return, and become completely indoctrinated after which you receive your certificate of brainwashing where after you become dependant on that which you have studied as an income source.

@Simon, thank you for the consideration though, tactful, I know you’d love my review of it :wink: – Are you on Dragon Reborn?

4 Likes

Each major title has something we call the “standard script.” It’s very similar to the Mandatory Q Core and Mandatory Ultima Core that goes into every sub built on Q. When we take a program like Sex Mastery X and put it in Sex and Seduction, we remove the standard script and other support scripting that exists in the old title.

Also, again: page count and density can be correlated, but not all the time. When we refer to “density,” we’re also referring to the difficulty of running the sub. Blue Skies Ultima, very short – still causes hardcore reconciliation.

New journal coming

3 Likes

That makes a lot of sense, honestly did not think of that before. As for the page count, yes I agree, it’s been my experience with subliminal’s as well; everything is about external vs internal alignment in regards to the scripts.

@RVconsultant, mentioned that he did not have all that much reconciliation on Blue Skies, I actually have a feeling that would be the case for me as well.

Something else I noticed, is that every subliminal will eventually bring you in alignment with its goals if you keep up with it. Hence, why you have to increase loops over time. Subliminal Club has done a great job in having results appear in such a normal and seemingly natural way that most people who’re not meditating or consciously paying attention to their actions, emotions, and thoughts have no idea that they are evolving into a new person, while so much is happening. But of course, this is generally the effect of subliminal’s as it alters the unconscious actions of a person.

I wish you all the best, @James, I can feel from your energy alone that Regeneration & Elixir has changed you so much in a relatively short timespan. You will be an interesting test subject for Dragon Reborn, good luck. I’m always intrigued by the psyche and what it is capable of, never underestimate yourself buddy.

2 Likes

Could you please elaborate on how you concluded that the more in alignment one is with a program’s goals, the more the loops have to be increased?

1 Like

The more one listens, the more suggestions are introduced to the unconscious, the deeper and wider changes and effects will manifest themselves in your life. I should have said that you can increase loops, however, it is not a necessity. You can also choose to add something else to your stack and reap the same benefits and growth, I believe effects will expand nonetheless.

Everyone has an unconscious hosting a whole set of beliefs about themselves in accordance with past experiences, those beliefs, bring about thoughts in the conscious mind, creating a perspective that leads into the actions a person takes. Your beliefs (internal) are a direct reflection of your reality (external), and so when I speak of alignment, I’m really talking about bringing the internal and the reflection thereof which is the external into coherency.

The more one is in alignment with a script internally the more you can allow it to prosper externally, and the more you can listen to a subliminal without side effects (reconciliation) due to excessive change in one’s belief system. It’s really just momentum, the more you focus your energy somewhere, the more it can build-up in intensity.

3 Likes

Ahh that’s a relief. Was concerned with the idea of looping Terminus for high counts.

@Hermit

A little something for you.

Which stage did you mean? St3 or St4?

As I am now in a lovely relationship uninterested in any other girl, I want to run Khan for wealth and empire building only while keeping on building a strong social circle and enjoying it.

Which stage would be most suitable?

3 Likes

Tagging @AnswerGroup

3 Likes

Probably St4, it has mogul and limitless.

3 Likes