New Physical Shifting and Teaching Customs

I will check out the ICF 5x5 workout.

I have Pre-Kaged Stimulant Free in my shelves. I will use that.

This is the rest of my stash:
Hydrolyzed Whey
Creatine HC1 (Lab Grade)
Bodytech Glutamine
Biosteel Electrolytes
Twinlab Multivitamins
Ultimate Omega (Omega-3 Fish Oil Caps)
Immune Support (Zinc, Vitamin D3, Vitamin C) - more as an anti-COVID

1 Like

I guess. As mentioned, I did run Chiron before a date, and I liked the effects. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you and I want to apologize to @SaintSovereign, Q-engineer, and you for the last minute change to my custom and all the tickets. Thanks to all of you for coming through.

1 Like

Yo that stash looks good, nothing unnecessary (though creatine mono is good enough, maybe micronized if you want to feel more chic), just be sure to hit your daily macros.

1 Like

How much protein do I need to achieve my goals? I weigh about 175lb/80kg and currently take in about 50g of protein.

1 Like

1 to 1.5 times your bodyweight in lbs.

so for you, it would be 175 to 260 grams per day.

1 Like

Update tomorrowā€¦

LOL.

1 Like

SUNDAY UPDATE

Streaks
Workouts: 12 days
NoFap: 12 days
Healthy Eating: 0 days

The Good

I feel the push to consistently workout. I havenā€™t missed a workout yet. I also work very hard with great intensity. My arms grew from 13.25" to 13.50" (13.75" fully pumped). All of my strength goals are up 5 lbs, which is my weekly goal. Overall, I love how Adonis pushes and supports me. I feel that if I meet my goals, I will look outstanding and be heavily ā€œwantedā€.

I am proud of my NoFap streak. I know itā€™s only 12 days, but I canā€™t remember going this long. I feel very strong energy from it. I have shown great discipline here.

I also love my Chiron Ultima Custom. The three pillars of the program are Love Bomb, Commander, and Beyond Limitless. I am taking on the persona of the highly intelligent and loving leader, which is a great combination for a teacher. I also feel that this persona is helpful outside of work. Women seem to really love this combination.

Needs Improvement

In a word, nutrition. My progress is being held back by too many cheat days. I will not reach my goals by rationalizing overeating or eating the wrong foods. I simply donā€™t have the discipline to eat the wrong foods. I have come to the realization that in order to break the junk food/yo-yo dieting cycle, I need to go cold turkey until junk food doesnā€™t tempt me anymore. Complete appestat reset. If I can do it with NoFap, I can do it with junk food.

I can also improve sleep. I can greatly benefit from going to bed earlier. There are nights where I only get 5 hours sleep.

Adjustments

1. Eliminate all junk food eating.
  2. 8 hours of sleep per night.
  3. Play Adonis before and after weightlifting workout. No Adonis on aerobic days.
  4. Play Chiron every day.
3 Likes

How is Wanted coming through with this custom, especially in terms of the calm, attraction, mystery etc?

1 Like

Same comment I made to @Psiklou.

My primary goal is to have a great body. It may be splitting hairs to determine itā€™s for landing more attractive women, achieving strength and endurance goals, or personal satisfaction, all are greatly helped and all are desired by me.

As for Wanted, it ties into all of my objectives. It boosts personal sexiness, transforms my body, and makes me more attractive and ā€œwantedā€ with women.

1 Like

SUNDAY UPDATE

Streaks
Workouts: 19 days
No Fap: 19 days
Healthy Eating: 0 days

The Good

Iā€™m staying very consistent with workouts and No Fap. Very motivated to work out. Iā€™m about 3 weeks in on my program. Here is my progress:

1. Biceps - 13.75" (up 0.5" from start)
  2. Chest - 43.5" (up 1" from start)
  3. Thighs - 23" (up 1" from start)
  4. Calves - 14.5" (up 0.5" from start)
  5. Bench - 185lb (up 15lb from start)
  6. Squat - 185lb (up 15lb from start)
  7. Deadlift - 285lb (up 20lb from start)

All in all, nice progress for 3 weeks.

Needs Improvement

I had 6 straight days of good eating and then tanked yesterday. I need to find some outlet in moments of weakness. Any ideas are welcome.

Sleep has been better, but could also be more consistent.

Recon

Starting getting very irritable this week. Will cut Adonis down to once a day on workout days and see if it helps.

Goals for next week

1. Eliminate all junk food eating.
  2. 8 hours of sleep per night.
  3. Play Adonis before weightlifting workout. No Adonis on aerobic days.
  4. Play Chiron every day.
1 Like

I will also say that:

Wanted + No Fap + No Girlfriend = Very high sex drive :anguished:

Best thing you can do here is to actually not feel bad and realize itā€™s only human nature to want to do things that youā€™re restricting yourself from, also one cheat meal a week is more beneficial than damaging, especially on legs or back days, so Iā€™d say work on your mentality towards food, and realize that itā€™s okay at times.

Also wanted will make you crave junk regardless of diet :joy:, just saying

1 Like

@Psiklou @Azriel

Wanted is a double edged sword. It will not only drive the desire to look good aesthetically but also the desire for women. Right now, Iā€™m looking for more of the aesthetic boost, butā€¦

2 Likes

How are your results? @Invictus said something about Wanted slowing EF results.

1 Like

Okay so lemme just clear up why my hypothesis is that wanted kinda slows down my physical custom;

1- WANTEDā€™s physical shifting scope is much, MUCH wider than my physical custom, while my physical custom has certain areas to target and made specifically with a certain purpose, adding in a wider scope sub with it could end up slowing the results of the custom alone (i mean my custom seems dense too, so 2 dense physical programs will make it slower)

2- my custom exceeds @Fireā€™s recommendation for how many APS/SPS modules people should have, that by itself is enough to make the custom heavier.

3- this could have been the solution, but no mosaic module in my custom makes it a bit harder to stack with a physical sub.

Now, a custom core isnā€™t the same as a whole sub, it will work much differently, and it would actually be much better that way as it will adapt within the custom, instead of overpowering it as a full sub in a stack.

dude this is epic, nice work making this blend

Thanks. I will.

SUNDAY UPDATE

Streaks
No Fap: 26 days

I had a rough week with eating and workouts leading up to today. Basically didnā€™t work out Monday through Saturday. However, I did work out today, and I crushed it. Felt amazingly strong today.

I have discovered the ideal pre-workout routine for me. I play Adonis one hour before workouts. At the same time, I down a pre-workout supplement and 1/2 scoop of protein power. I then drive 15 minutes to the gym. During my workout I feel like an animal - intense, focused, energized, and driven.

The one constant during this run is No Fap. Iā€™m now up to 26 days and the desire to Fap has gone way down. Conversely my libido has gone way (the hell) up. And when I played Libertine I could feel the aura stronger than before.

Also, my chest and arms are making great progress. Here is my overall progress:

1. Biceps - 14" (up 0.75" from start)
  2. Chest - 44" (up 1.5" from start)
  3. Thighs - 22.5" (up 0.5" from start)
  4. Calves - 14.5" (up 0.5" from start)
  5. Bench - 190lb (up 20lb from start)
  6. Squat - 185lb (up 15lb from start) didnā€™t squat this week
  7. Deadlift - 285lb (up 20lb from start) didnā€™t deadlift this week

All in all, nice progress for 3 weeks.

Needs Improvement

Nothing new here - sleep and eating.

Recon

Didnā€™t play much Adonis this week so not much Recon. I can play Chiron Ultima everyday with little to no recon.

Progress on Chiron Ultima

I feel like a boss on Chiron. Everything free flowing and natural. Itā€™s like a daily cologne that I wear that becomes so engrained that I am the Chiron - a leader, highly intelligent, fluid, well-liked, respected, and emotionally intelligent. Originally purchased for my teaching career, itā€™s my go to sub for social occasions as well.

Wealth Development

Although I have not played any wealth subs this month, a lot of new business has come my way. I seem to be very ā€œwantedā€ as an after school tutor. I had two new clients this week ask me to double their hours after meeting them for the first time. And more business is coming.

2 Likes

Decided to try a new challenge: 100 pushups a day for 30 days. Will do this in addition to my weightlifting.

First day: 10 sets of 10 with a 2 minute break in between sets. Was pretty ease but wanted to start easy.