New Khan Black, here we go (again)

Haven’t written on this forum since God knows when. Lurked on and off tho. When I saw khan black is getting a remake I knew I had to try it (and stick to it this time, hopefully).

So, here’s the plan. Stage 1 through 4, each for 2 runs. Should keep me busy 'till 2028.

Couple it with meditation, maybe some yoga. Already have a gym routine that I follow, but maybe this will give me a push on the days I don’t feel like putting in the effort.

Day 1 of listening + 10-15 mins of microcosmic orbit after

Less “restlessness” in my thoughts. I do feel a bit of pressure in the left side of my head. Almost a bit of a headache. And I’ve been sleepy all day.

Not much else to report for now since it’s been a resting, lazy day.

Later edit: I also look a lot…veinier today. Like how I would look after arms day. Not sure if related, but just something that I noticed.

2 Likes