New Here. And I got a question for you

Hey everyone,

I’ll keep this short and to the point.

I’m looking to get into stocks and trading. I have a bit of experience under my belt, but I feel unsure of my skills. And that’s where I want help. Which subliminals do you guys think could help me understand markets better and take profitable trades consistently?

From what I’ve seen, HoM + Beyond Limitless seems like a good combo. But I’m not sure if there’s something else that might need fixing. I’m also considering: Stark + Limitless Executive, Emperor + Limitless Executive. RICH seems like a good option too. Can you guys advice me on a perfect stack for trading?

1 Like

@GoldenTiger I remember you doing something about trading?

Anyway, I’d probably recommend your first suggestion. HoM + BLU but maybe add R.I.C.H too.

2 Likes

Yep, that would be a good recommandation.

I had HOM + Some custom and RICH!

1 Like

I would pair Ecstasy of Gold (3 months per stage), House of Medici (strong trading script) and RICH. Run that for a year. EoG will really clean out any shit subconscious thinking in relation to money so you can avoid self sabatoge when trading. Just like in trading, pick a strategy and stick with it. Consistency is key.

After 1 year evaluate your results and plan a new course of action if need be. I am constantly creating my year 2 setup on year 1 to avoid shiny object syndrome.

5 Likes

Why wouldn’t you add RICH to the stack?

I do not believe I stated to leave it out. My recommendation is Ecstasy of Gold, House of Medici, and RICH for a full year.

1 Like

And what about Beyond Limitless or Limitless Executive?

Did you not add Beyond Limitless? As markets require us to constantly analyse and learn.

I think RICH has scripting to take action like Executive.

Why not run one of the stacks recommended by Sub Club, that is:
The BILLIONAIRE stack: Emperor: The House of Medici, The Ecstasy of Gold, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + The Executive (run as a booster)

2 Likes

Yes I saw it while I was going through RICH sales page. But I want to put all my eggs in the trading basket.

Yup and that stack would be perfect if not I would buy a custom based on HoM.

1 Like

@Zex

There are some good ideas in the thread.

TBH my vote would be with @Sub.Zero’s ideas above.

I’d also encourage you to take a look at the Q shop and read about ALL the modules because that might give you more ideas.

Not, didn’t ran it. Learning is usually easy for me… it’s rare I don’t understand a concept… So I usually don’t include it in my stack, except when I need to stay focus and build more neuronal connection for memorizing stuff.

Yes I agree everyone here has great ideas. So imagine, if I run EoG, there may be something that makes me want to turn directions, like a potentially more lucrative path.

But I wish to focus solely on trading and master it. And henceforth I wanted to know if I should add a learning subliminal so I can make sense of the raw data better.

If you’re getting my point. It’s ONLY trading I want to focus on, upto a level I can put aside my negative beliefs and traumas too, although I don’t think there are many on the surface level. As money isn’t something I’m uncomfortable with anymore.

I think it should work fine:

EoG
HoM
Marketweaver

are one’s that should work well helping you with trading.