New Emperor upgrade?

Can I hope for a new upgrade on Emperor by Christmas? Like a Terminus version or anything else? Wouldn’t that be a great Christmas gift to the community? :sunglasses:

1 Like

They are working on some other projets right now I think… for example Libertine V3 :wink: New technology is coming up. Thechnology that has been presented as “you would have to be delusionnal to think it is not working”…

2 Likes

I can’t wait for this one. There’s a few things I’d like to have at this level of advancement.

3 Likes

I’m super fucking excited for Q+ and whatever else is on the way. GAH if things could get any better.

1 Like

Me too since I have to listen to 8-10 loops of Q while many people report they have great results on 1 loop…

1 Like

Yea. Everything will require just 1 loop a day and we’ll be the epitome of “Advancing Human Potential.” :wink:

2 Likes

For me, one loop of Terminus was enough for 2-3 days. I played more and I was overloaded, got a slight reconciliation and later on something which looked like stonewalling.

You’re making me hella impatient my man, I can’t wait. Q is already amazing and I’m learning new things with it everyday and how I can utilize it better - imagine the advancements?

Imagine (to keep this thread from being derailed) the extreme motivation/determination and all the extras of Emperor in the upgrade?

Jheezz, I may need Libertine so I can attract the upgrade quicker :joy:

1 Like

Been wondering about this myself. So next week I’m going to drop everything to 1 loop.

Use Mind’s Eye to manifest the upgrades.

1 Like

I didn’t think of Mind’s Eye - that’s something I need to buy. Uh oh…look at what you’ve done to me man…

It’s great stuff @Brandon. In Man For Himself I recently wrote about an instant manifestation.

Saint was not mistaken, Terminus is not a joke. Besides, to me, it’s a bit too dicey. First loop and you’re like a demigod, three days later after running the next loop you feel like underwater. So you play two loops next time and OMG, you’ve got reconciliation.

@Sub.Zero yes…also, it’s not meant for people new to SubClub. It’s for people who’ve run the titles for months.

I also think the technology has advanced much more quickly than people’s understandings of how often to listen to subs.

Do we know if Stark T has the fame section in it? I ran Stark T when it first came out and the reconciliation I received …my lord Jesus. All of it was my fault but Jesus Christ I struggled haha.

I hope they learn, I’m sure they already have, more about how Terminus and Ultima’s work for the next upgrades.

Gahhhhhhhhhh I’m too excited!

Edit: I use Stark mainly for the fame/creative abilities so I need to make sure that the Fame part is in it.

1 Like

Yeah, I gave it a try straight away since I deemed listening for other company subliminal programs for five years was a good enough asset. Besides my tolerance to KhanQ was at the level of 8-10 loops. My first run of StarkT made a demigod, later on it was just too much for me, and a bit dice. When I combined one loop of StarkT with two loops of CommanderU a day it was then when the real magic happened. I tired StarkQ before running Terminus and I had very good results on 1-2 loops though.

Yes, they did learn but we cannot be sure what of it… yet.

Instant brain rewire! No need to be patient, attract your perfect lover instantly… :ok_hand:The sub will make you healthy, sexy and wealthy!

Do not look back at your past. Get a blast while you bask in the change from the past :grinning: At last a new advancement that promote a life enhancement, for all your delight rewrite your mind and sit tight while you are refined.

1 Like

This would be useful for ending addictions or bad habits. Which makes me wonder what Hero can do for a module like PoMaQ.

1 Like

Bruh…I will kick you if you keep making me want something that (to our knowledge) doesn’t exist yet (it does exist - Saint and Fire are just waiting for the perfect moment (I’m hoping and also joking :joy:)).