New Custom Advice

I’m looking for suggestions on making a new custom based on Minds Eye and Rich as cores. Four subjects I want to incorporate in the custom is Financial, Love, Mind/ Manifestation and Body. One more thing, can I use another core or will that be too much? @Lion @Invictus @RVconsultant Thanks in advance

3 Likes

Hey man. Would love to help.

Could you tell us which Cores or main store titles you prefer? Would give an idea of what archetype you like.

3 Likes

So it looks like you have four goals.

You want to use these two cores for those 4 goals.

It’s best if you just focus on Financial + Mind/Manifestation with these two cores and go for Love + Body in another custom/main store title. You have a limit of two cores per custom, so you can’t add another one unless you make another separate custom.

2 Likes

Stark might help.

Personally I think it would be best to narrow it down. How about 2 customs?

One for love, one for financial.

What have you run so far, and for how long?

1 Like

Listen to this @TheSunlightCaller
This is exactly what I ended up doing.

I know that you probably would want everything in one custom, but trust me, it’s worth it to do it this way, and I learned this the hard way to keep my customs more focused :rofl:

And you definitely don’t wanna end up like me and order 5 customs in the same month :rofl:

3 Likes

Make it 6 :sunglasses:

Don’t you hear Sultan speaking it to your ears
‘’ more… MORE’’

Sorry I’m not a good influence for you right now ahahahah oupsie
Ahem…

2 Likes

Hahahah funny u say that, while Sultan is in my wanted custom :rofl:

2 Likes

@Invictus You are reading my mind totally! Lol. I guess, he says with a big sigh, I will do it slower and do 2 subjects per custom. Happy I asked before I pounced. Thanks.

1 Like

@Beowulf Thank you for the great advice. I will do just that.:pray:

1 Like

@Lion Thanks. Since I will narrow it down, I will later post some choices and you can help me pick from my list.

1 Like