New beginnings (stage 1 : ef+ql)

day 14 - damn the workouts r hard, by the end of it my legs hurt so much, I love how I am able to push through so much but still I’d like to get to a point where the workouts r just easy so that I can move onto a more advanced level, but tbh I do a lot of things that block my progress soooo…

yesterday was a break day so I didn’t listen to the subs, and I noticed my cravings r increasing to the point where its hard to ignore them, and it is becoming increasingly difficult to lose weight coz of some reason even my appetite is increasing and I’m having a lot of food daily, argh ,I hate this constant battle with food, but I know that I can push through in time. In regards to sleep I finally slept early yesterday and got up early morning today and that was awesome, I even had an interesting dream which helped me come through a breakthrough on one of my emotional patterns regarding relationships which is awesome.

1 Like

day 15 - more of the same stuff, hard workouts, lots of cravings, today I slept early but got up in the middle of the night, and couldn’t sleep after, maybe it’s because yesterday I took a lot of naps. But one thing that’s starting to happen is I’m starting to see hope again, I am stopping myself at consuming a little less than I usually would, the workouts r starting to become 1% easier bit by bit, even in another routine of mine, I am starting to feel, see a bit of results, and it is an awesome feeling. I feel like with me I go in the constant pattern of 2 steps forward 1 step back, as of now I have accepted it, I’m trying to change it and hopefully someday it changes, but suddenly, I have found myself feeling happier that I moved 1 step forward, rather than feeling sad that I move 1 step back.

2 Likes

day 16 - Yhea, I can feel the improvements, it’s getting easier slowly, I also love how today while working out, I found myself thinking, maybe I should up the level of my workout soon, which seems super exciting for me, I hope I can get to a level soon where it’s easy for me to do this workout. I also noticed that when I play the subs before sleeping I have trouble sleeping, because yesterday I played it in the afternoon and slept early, day before was my break day so I also slept early, today I played it in the night and I’m awake and it’s super late, so I need to find a way to squeeze it into the afternoon. I also noticed I was able to control my cravings a bit today and that is also slowly improving by like 1% so hopefully this should be fixed soon.

I also have a lot of heavy stuff coming around me emotionally, internally sometimes, but mainly externally that I have to keep dealing with so this makes it difficult for me but I am managing to survive it in an ok way as of now so no major problems there yet.

1 Like

Do we have lots of time? As we get older we realize something. Let me know your thoughts every year I ask you.

1 Like

@myspace123 You are doing great. Keep on taking action.

1 Like

Sure I’ll keep u updated, I’ll keep posting here about my journey, as of now there is a rough plan that consists of 6 stages, and as I move up I might reveal less and less details if all goes according to the plan, I agree we don’t have unlimited time, but at this age it seems like, even though we have so much to accomplish and the grind seems endless, if u take a step back, it also seems like u do have a lot of time, and u won’t be punished as much if u take ur time, go slowly enjoy the journey, and learn and grow. Whereas if u had difficult circumstances or were much older and had a family to look after or smth, life would be so much harder, and u would have to make sacrifices, I’m lucky I started early so I have enough time to build a strong foundation, which even though now seems like an endless grind resulting in very few results, a few years down the line my results will be magnified and I will be extremely lucky to have started when I did.

3 Likes

day 17 - I feel it coming, slowly but surely the improvements r becoming visible, and I really love how it’s not just in terms of fitness, but I’m seeing lowkey masculine changes also, it’s not much yet but I feel like ef does have some alpha male scripting present also which is awesome. Tomorrow is break day so I’m excited about that because I really think these breaks r helping, also I found a way to integrate sub use to the afternoon so lets see if it helps my sleep.

2 Likes

day 18,19 - more of the same, nothing interesting to note other than yesterday while working out my toe nail was hurting and it kept subtly poking at me and distracting me from my workout due to which I couldn’t do it properly, it sucks how smth so small can have such a huge impact.

2 Likes

day 20 - I found myself thinking how much of my journey is still left and it gave me so much anxiety, I feel powerless and weak as of now, I know how far away I am and it felt scary yesterday, wondering if I will even make it, I do have big big dreams, and if life goes ideally then I will surely be able to achieve it, but for some reason I haven’t accounted for life, which never goes according to plan, and keeps presenting roadblocks for me to conquer which is hard, it is a good thing and helps me grow in the long run for sure, but for now it’s really fucking hard, and I don’t know how to deal with my more immediate problems tbh.

day 21- a lot of things happened today, that were small and gave me some happiness as they kept giving me 0.001% of my power back but with each thing that happened I felt more and more happy and more and more confident which was a nice change of pace from yesterday, yesterday my thoughts were so much more negative, so much more trapping, realising how our world is so fucked up and all, normal people stuff (which literally rarely ever happens to me), but today it was a good to see that my thoughts did shift back to positive-ish but it’s so much better than yesterday, I also took a break today from my workout and ate junk coz I felt super lazy, but luckily I was able to control and didn’t end up spending too much money, this means that I will have to ignore the break tomorrow and do a 4 day push again. I am at a shortage of money right now so everything I save helps me massively, I also enrolled for a job opportunity because I felt a push to do it, and I don’t know if I will be able to succeed in it since it is a growth opportunity where u put in the efforts now and see results in the future, but I don’t need something like that, I need quick income, so that I can save some up and start working on what I actually want to do, but for now I’m still going through it and lets see what happens, I might end up doing it or I might just chuck it and do something else that can give me money now.

Bro, you okay?

Hey bro! where are yoU?