Need Your Advice Stacking The Emperor V2 W/ V2 Mogul Pure Wealth & Spartan Apex Warrior

@Fire and I are working on a very needed subliminal success guide to clear up a lot of myths. One of those myths is that you will “feel” the subliminal working, or you will “get results.” If you want Emperor to help you develop your dominance, you have to first open a pathway to manifestation for that to happen. It can be something little, such as, saying “no” when you’d normally say yes. Or, not breaking eye contact for just a bit longer. You can even simply puff out your chest when you’re walking around. Once that pathway is open, the subconscious can act on the new scripting. The subliminal itself, however, isn’t doing anything but telling you a set of instructions, and your subconscious has to reconcile the new worldview with the old. You can CONSCIOUSLY assist it, however.

When you hear people getting amazing results, it’s because they chose their stack perfectly and then consciously acted in line with it. For example, @Alexander gets good results from his stack – but he’s out there hustling, everyday. Practicing his craft. Talking to women at parties, opening paths to manifestation.

13 Likes

That’s a great idea! When will this success guide be available? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The way Emperor worked for me was a voice in my head saying go out and practice being assertive. Emperor pushed me to challenge myself in everyway possible.

Some days i did not feel so goid but still the voice in my head pushed me.

3 Likes

@Shogun

I have added Primal to my stack so now i have

Emperor
Spartan
Primal
Rebirth

4 Likes

Yeah, I mean I haven’t gone out in a whole week, my friend had his Bday this weekend so we got to his house to play some game (didn’t go out) and the next day another friend invited me to spend the days at his new place with an old group of friend… this week I am working hard to learn new stuff for my new job, I talked to my boss about the days I couldn’t work, I did it with way less stress than usual… big change for me, usually I am scared to ask for off days… usually I need a couple of weeks to feel the sub and see how I changed.

Didn’t try it with going out tho! Pretty confused right now, maybe emperor is working and I just need patience and be “in the right place”, I remember on primal, I didn’t noticed my social skills until I started talking to my friend and others! But I didn’t saw it coming, it was just there, I was focused on how people reacted as a second nature!

After reading your post, I will reconsider running ascencion, I have a big event with lots of girls this weekend, before saying “I don’t feel it”, I should put myself in a situation to make something happen…

5 Likes

Hi White Tiger whichever sub you choose stick to it for at least 30 days and you will experience internal changes and then begin to experience external changes. Its almost like the changes are not noticeable until you compare a snap shot of you before and after.

5 Likes