Need some advice over what to listen

I am preparing for this high school entrance exam.and the time given to the students to crack is 2 years. I have wasted 1 year(almost completely). I listen to limitless, emperor v2 and beyond limitless for like a month(emperor since the last 10 days) and yes I have seen plenty of amazing results like I retain information for much MUCH longer and I comprehend better. But the problem is that I need to put in 16 hours a day into this but there just hasn’t been motivation to actually do it. It’s not like I hate the subjects. I just keep putting them off until i am left with just 6 hours and this happens periodically. I really don’t want this to happen.

Basically I just need something which gives a little support to help me reach this 16 hour/day goal.

So should I listen to emperor more often or should I switch to some other sub like ascension?

2 Likes

While I don’t think that one can learn **effectively **for 16/hours a day,maybe you shouldn’t just rely on the subliminals to give you the motivation to do so.

What you need to do is to create a habit of learning for a long period of time and actually make it more or less enjoable.So you start and let the subliminals help you, while rather just wait till the subliminals magically give you motivation and make you study.

And I will link to some videos from Thomas Frank to help you with that.

On procrastination:
The Science Behind Why You Procrastinate
6 Steps to Stop Procrastinating NOW

How to Break Your Procrastination Habit (For Good)

And something to make studying easier:

13 Essential, Science-Backed Study Tips

3 Likes

What’s your current listening setup and how many loops do you listen to of each subliminal? You may need to create a playlist and adjust the amount of loops for each title.

2 Likes

My current setup:
LimitlessX x 6
EmperorV2 x 3
Beyond limitless(us) x 4

I have started listening to emperor from the last 10 days but limitless and it’s supercharger has been going on from like a month.

2 Likes

Thanks @gwared I LL check this out.

2 Likes

My current setup:
LimitlessX x 6
EmperorV2 x 3
Beyond limitless(us) x 4

I have started listening to emperor from the last 10 days but limitless and it’s supercharger has been going on from like a month.

2 Likes

To deal with procrastination, I would recommend Emperor x 6 and Limitless x 4. Limitless has scripting that targets fear-based anti-procrasination scripting and motivation, but this sounds like sheer boredom, lol. I’ve been there. Increasing Emperor SHOULD help some, as it’ll increase your desire to win for the sake of winning.

4 Likes