Need guidance on subs

ok, guys so I’m a student in school. I don’t know what to do which sub to listen to, first, I decided to use DR and stark with RM and leu because of school then I dropped the ideas because of news of my school lockdown, and I choose to use DR, emperor, commander and GLM now it is not happening. my school will be still opened. I don’t know what to choose I have so many goals.
goals=social skills, values, and physique like steve roger and intelligence and charismatic like tony. interset in tech and acting and hard worker like an emperor and make money with things I love like acting, technology innovation and being famous is one of the things. high status. so to make it easy combination of the emperor, stark, RM, UA, Khan, QL, DR(for healing), HOM, RICH, EOG. I will not use all it is just to give you guys an overview of what I want. your input is appreciated.

2 Likes

Hey bro, how old are you?

I know it seems good to immediatly make a big stack… but i really dont recommend it when youre starting out. Bigger stack does not mean more results. It means scattered results quite often in my experience. It sounds like pretty much all your problems you described will be taken care of by stark, i dont think you need anything more than that.

Stark will cover most of that… maybe add in a fitness sub like Spartan or Emperor Fitness to handle physical upgrades.

I do suggest focusing on one major goal area at a time though. One physical and one intellectual can definitely fit together, but trying to be a tech prodigy and develop acting skills? They will dilute your focus. Pick one area and excel at it.

Just my 2c!

2 Likes

Please read the above posts. There are things to consider.

TBH if I was back in school, I’d start with QL. Then maybe Stark. And then Elixir to help prepare for DR.

I’d hold off on DR until summer break.

Also please consider Beyond Limits Ultima and The Limitless Executive.

1 Like

I’m 16 bro.

So what you all think of QL,stark,RM,leu for my intelligence upgrade. I will go for being a tech prodigy. Hopefully I won’t miss any benfits I will use DR after 6 months of this stack. I just started with DR because some people say healing is best to do first. NVM I will go with Stark,QL,RM,LEU.

i will wait for hero instead of buying spartan and EF.

Since Qv2 is out, I would encourage you to pick 1. If it would be me and I was 16, I would pick QL. Run 1 loop of stage 1 and wait a day to see how it makes me feel. Then decide if I should rest another day, or listen to another loop. With Qv2 there might need to be some experimenting to find a good listening schedule.

I know it might be tempting to start with 2 programs now, but the Qv2 seems really strong. Even I am going to be gradually adding in the Qv2.

Does this help you man?

@SaintSovereign and @Fire are there any official recommendations for listening with Qv2?

2 Likes

I’m also waiting to see what Hero is all about. :sunglasses::+1:t2:

4 Likes

Yes brother ok I will use QL then I will think of stark.

You are 16. You have a lot of time, bro

Pick either QL + Spartan or StarkQ + Spartan.

Even if you are looking forward to Hero, Spartan is a good introduction to physical fitness and would make a good prep for Hero

PS: Spartan also makes you mentally strong and will help you deal with reconciliation from other subs

2 Likes

Tbh brother I want to be basically Tony stark and his body is good. So stark and QL it is but thx.

StarkQ doesn’t have physical shifting. But yeah, totally upto you

Ye I will focus on intelligence first then physique then money then attraction etc. Thx guys for helping.

Good plan. All the best, bro :+1:

@Atul

I would encourage you to set up a journal here if you want.

I will do it

I love this advice, physical subs are the way!

If I were advising a sixteen year old me, I’d urge him to start with ascension. That will build a good base for anything you want to do in the future.