My Q Custom Journal - Desperately seeking romance?

I did. #18849 opened on October 17th at 4am. ~5 days ago according to my ticket date.

Pre-subliminal days 3 and 4
Both days reached protein goals, water goals, did the regular supplement stack of vitamin d, k2, ashwangda, etc.

We’re working on the issue now, though we’re having a hard time replicating it. In the mean time, if you can upload the file to WeTransfer with no login restrictions and PM me your link and order number, I can take care of it.

2 Likes

Has it been resolved?

1 Like

No… I’m still just patiently waiting on my support ticket to be answered opened about ~8 days ago. I’m just presuming subliminal club is swamped right now as the support section says tickets are typically responded to within 1-3 business days and I’m going on business day 5. It is a bit disappointing, it is taking so long, to get this resolved – but – it is what is :slight_smile: Honestly, a 2 business day longer than expected response time isn’t so bad. If it reaches 4 or 5, I will start to get kind of annoyed.

SaintSovereign did reach out with the option of WeTransfer so that was nice. I probably still need that support ticket answered though. I trust Subliminal Club will get to it eventually. You guys have a good reputation and have been around for years. You’re a fly-by-night operation or anything so I’m not worried.

Has it been resolved?

1 Like

No, my support ticket remains unanswered on Day 8 or 9 now… quite a bit past the 1-3 business days suggested in the “help” area. Ah well…

@AnswerGroup

What is the support ticket number and date you entered it?

1 Like

Support Ticket Details:

#18849, First message sent:

Oct 17th @ 4am

14 calendar days days… no response… 10 business days. It would sure be “spooky” if on Halloween I got a response :stuck_out_tongue:

Has it been answered?

Not at all… No answer

Something is getting lost – what is your ticket number? I was actually looking for your ticket the other day.

Hi SaintSovereign,

I wrote my ticket number above two posts ago. ~10 days ago when AnswerGroup was tagged. Thank for taking the time to respond though.

Still zero results from my ticket… worst customer service experience ever. From October 17th to November 8th…zero response… more than 3 weeks have passed. $530 spent… 0 customer service responses apart from people asking for my ticket, me providing the ticket and then still no response :confused: :slightly_frowning_face:

@AnswerGroup :point_up: please see above.

Did you get this resolved?