My Official Come Back

For a few weeks I have left this forum to seek out greatness, while I was gone I have learnt a lot of things. First off I’ve become a pretty good ethical hacker and have made news in the cybersecurity community (some experts have even contacted me to help them with security-related issues) and I’m also proud to say that I’ve learnt two programming languages (Java and Python) which have been a huge help to my development.

I’m happy to be back on this wild adventure and I can’t wait to talk to you all again until then hasta la vista babe:)

PS: QL Stage 1 = Life changer (I’m using it right now)

8 Likes

@Vesper Great to see you back. I’ve been curious as to how you’re doing

1 Like

@Vesper If you get the opportunity you may want to look at Dragon Reborn. I remember you talking about depression and other issues. In the just over two weeks of running stage one along with Elixir I don’t feel quite the existential dread I felt before

I will check it out! I was thinking of maybe making a custom but I’m still deciding on it.

QL stage 1 has been kind of a bumpy road in a good way I’m almost done with stage 1 and holy damn the last week is bumpy.

1 Like

Great @Vesper

Which is your favorite QL stage?

So far I’ve only tried stage 1 however my prediction is 2 and 3 will be the best ones:)

Great, imagine when you run Stage 3 or 4.

I decided to do both. DR seems to boost other modules.

2 Likes

@Vesper - Always nice to see a fellow user back. Especially with stories and results

Glad to see you back here!

What are your plans for the future!

QL for 5 months and then the upcoming PRIMEMARCH I was reading about for summer:)

1 Like

Yeah, the new tech, yup, I follow you on this one, depending on what Primearch is :wink:

Isn’t it seduction based or am I wrong?

I don’t know haven’t read everything about it :open_mouth: I only saw the title thrown around!

Next up? Seducuction and romance objective?

We just got to wait, let see what comes out next from the pipeline, i already uave the feeling it will be great