My Journey with Emperor

I realized I’m more drifting through life than living according to my desired intentions. I think I could use some systems to help me staying on track. I get distracted all too easily.

I feel a veil is slowly lifting in my life experience. Right now I’m finding myself being unable to stay on top of things. I just get sidetracked for many reasons. Another realization that I have had for some time now is that I am focused on coping rather than thriving. Or to put differently, I’ve been more focused on what I don’t have rather than on what I do have and using that to make progress. I’ve just been getting by. I’ve been in this place for enough of a length of time already.

3 Likes

Not an answer, but an analogy for you…

I used to be a river guide – canoes.

You’ll float down the river just by sitting in the canoe. But, if you want to avoid hazards and/or follow a specific course, you need to be paddling.

Now lets say you’re in the middle of the river and you decide you need to go in a certain direction. If you’re just floating, it takes a massive (relatively) amount of effort to turn your canoe; maybe a 180 degree swipe of your paddle and you’ll experience a lot of resistance.

But if you’d been paddling along so you’re going faster than the current, literally all you have to do is move the paddle out just an inch or two and minimal resistance.

When drift through life, changing direction is incredibly hard. And we tend to drift into obstacles or down paths we don’t care for. But if we actively move forward we go where we want and changing direction is relatively easy.

Of course, an important part of that is having a desired destination in mind. Moving fast in the wrong direction is just as bad and possibly worse than just drifting.

3 Likes

Today I took it really easy on me and I have nothing to report. I’ll meditate tonight. I’m pretty tired too. I would love to have a few days off the grid. Maybe this is something that could be arranged.

1 Like

I meditate with Joe Dispenza’s material. I’ve had success with his meditations before and now I’ll be using them again for my goals. My main one being doing work I find fulfilling.

2 Likes

Today I finally started making a mind movie for my goals. Tomorrow I will have it finished. I’ve been procrastinating on it since the new year’s. As I was looking for the right photos to use I realized that I want to dream much, much bigger than I previously imagined. There’s some real energy in seemingly unattainable goals. Well, maybe not attainable, but goals that seem farfetched to me given my current life circumstances. I think that’s exactly what I need to proper myself forward.

1 Like

Time for my daily update. Recent discussion here about taking action got me thinking. I’m trying to draw upon my own experience always and things I’ve read/heard about other people’s experiences. I don’t have a problem with taking action in general as I use PSTEC whenever I am fearful. It works incredibly well. I am, however, not sure how this process of programming the subconscious mind works. I’m not them expert here in that respect, but I can come to my own conclusions based on many things, my direct experience being the biggest one. I also think not everyone’s mind reacts the same way to the same stimuli. At the end of the day, everyone has to find their own way that’s working.

I’m 2 weeks into listening to Emperor. At first I had some dreams. Then when version v2 came out I felt lighter energy from it and when I started listening to Emperor at the very beginning I felt quite heavy energy. I think I haven’t noticed anything else that’s unusual regarding the effects yet. I am approaching this whole thing as a long term endeavor.

4 Likes

My mindset is changing. I’m not sure what to make of it or I have no idea what will happen as a result but I feel changes coming. I am slowly getting fed up with some things.

2 Likes

Well, I now have a challenging situation in my relationship. It’s nothing terribly difficult, but the disillusionement that occurred as a result gets me to me a little. I never thought things would turn out this way. I know and see everything is ultimately going in my preferred direction, but nonetheless, I am finding myself attached to how things used to be. I am not completely accepting of the current situation. I have, however, a few tools at my disposal and I’m doing well with them.

1 Like

Today I had a big realization. As long as I don’t change my energy, my life will stay pretty much the same. It’s not the first time I’ve thought of it, but I keep forgetting about it. The inspiration for it was my friend. She has manifested great things following her personal(ity) change.

2 Likes

PSTEC is absolutely amazing, I agree with you!
And their prices are really really affordable too. The only thing is, they could make an effort with their website :smile:

2 Likes