My Journey and Adventure with Khan Q & Libertine Ultima

I finally got around to making a journal.

I’m relatively new to Subclub, however not new to subliminals.

My subclub subliminal journey started with Khan since it felt like the most well rounded program.

I’ve already completed 400+ hours of Khan Q Stage 1. My confidence has improved both in and out of work, things don’t bug me the way they once did. The best way I can put it, my mind is as strong as steel. At work I’ve gained the name “Punisher” as I’m very direct when working along peers and subordinates. I have nerves of steel when presenting to large audiences (c-suite), my confidence and delivery improve every day.

I’ve recently added Libertine Ultima and shifted to Stage 2. My city has started to open up as of late July, so I will be focusing my experiences from Late July 2020 and onwards.

Looking forward to the discussions and feedback

4 Likes

Here is some background on how my journey unfolded as the city started to open up again. This will share context on my baseline behaviour on Khan Q stage 1.

Part 1:

One of my subliminal play grounds is the fitness club, the following takes place there.

Backstory: I used to go to this (Location x) fitness club for a couple of years, I’ve since moved and have not been to this location for about 2 years. I decided to return to this location because it’s a huge facility and never busy.

Day 1: July 27th. At this point I completed over 400 hours of khan q stage 1, I was debating shifting over to stage 2.

As I entered the fitness club, one of the employees recognized me, looked slightly off guard.

On the following days, one more employee recognized me and so did a few of the other fitness club members. This is as expected due to my 2 year absence, fitness clubs are also known to have high turn over - so I anticipated a blank slate.

A quick disclaimer: i have a specific type of female that I’m attracted to and will pursue. Let’s say I use my compass, and when I see a female that makes my compass pop, I 100% approach. If my compass does not pop and she looks my type, I observe. Those that are not my type get ghosted regardless of how much they throw themselves in my way.

One week in I noticed some mild interest from one of the female employee - she is not my type. Also notice some casual interest from club members, this is baseline behaviour for me.

2 Likes

Part 2:

Week #2: As I walk into the fitness - the interest from the club employee grows, now it seems her co-worker is also making efforts to get my attention. Both of which are not my type.

Part way through week #2 - I swipe my pass and I walk by the club employees, and I hear the one who showed interest ask the other: what was his name? And she replies “doubleyou”. This was loud enough for me to hear, I guess I had my headphones on so they assumed I was oblivious.

The fitness club works on a reservation system - so there are limited spots and you use the app on your phone to book a day (which books you based on your name/membership ID)

As per usual I book a day in advance, and the next day as I wait for entry - I notice this stunning, gorgeous, fantastic female who is 11/10 also waiting for entry (let’s call her hot brunette)- but here is the catch: I think I know her. She is 100% my type. What I found incredibly interesting is: it’s like she didn’t notice me - this to me is very odd / hard to believe. So we got into the club, and I casually observed her, and once she got to her equipment - I positioned myself to have a view. I got setup, I looked in her direction and she shifted one equipment over - so now I don’t have a clear view. I knew it - she knew me and I knew her.

Where I knew her from: 2 years ago she worked at this fitness club, she was I assume barely 20 at the time. She was as amazing looking as she was today, she threw herself in my way numerous times - I kept her in the category of observation as she also showed immaturity which did interfere with my compass. For some reason after September of that year, I didn’t see her around anymore - I assumed she had gone away for school. At the time I shrugged and moved forward.

What happened next: i casually maneuvered the facility - and from 75 feet away randomly we made eye contact. I knew it was her, I casually made my way to approaching her, and I got s*** tested from the get go. In short summary, after introductions she “nice to finally meet you, officially that is” a bit hostile. Understandable as it must have been frustrating in her eyes for me to notice her and approach after so much effort from her in the past… Smoothed things out - she showed a lot of interest, got her number.

So - this observation is khan q related so I’ll be brief as it is relative to pre libertine ultima. Although my reading about khan indicates manifestation starts in khan stage 3, I believe this manifestation was due to khan stage 1.

5 Likes

Part 3 - start of khan q stage 2 + introducing Libertine Ultima

They say you will know when it’s time to switch from stage to stage, I felt it was time now: Khan Q stage 2 + Libertine Ultima August 9th.

Usage: 2 x Khan Q Stage 2, 2 x Aura Q, 1 x Libertine Ultima. Overnight

Day 1: Noticing more obvious eye contact from females at the club, higher then baseline. My fan club among club employees has grown slightly - the 3rd female employee does check some of the boxes, but has some physical traits that does not move the compass. Attention received: deep direct, eye contact, sensual standing position, walk, even strategically removes mask to show she has nothing to hide under there. Keep in mind club staff is small, rotation of 6-8 employees.

After a couple of days, I’ve noticed attention increasing bit by bit. Higher volume of females trying to get my attention. Since my standards are pretty high, and I’m already chatting up the hot brunette I’m in observation phase. I don’t really have the time to chat up more then one female.

I recall reading the forums it was recommended to use Libertine before leaving home. So I decided to try that: Libertine Ultima right before I leave home - the results were outstanding. The best way I can put it is - the power of libertine ultima is exponentially stronger closest to the time of running the loop.

The pull I have on females further away increased, the amount of females whipping there head around to see me is fantastic. I could be standing behind a hot female (outside in line waiting for entry at store or venue) - 6 feet away and I guarantee she will look back at me in less then 1-2mins without me making an action or sound to get her attention.

I chalk this behaviour up to the sexual tension Libertine Ultima creates

3 Likes

Part 4.

At this point I have had every single female fitness employee check in on me. Hair flips, busy work trying to get close to me, doing their hair and makeup to get my attention. Positioning themselves right near the exit when my session is over and the list goes on. It’s insane.

Fitness club members - At this point I get an insane amount of pull. Each and every day.

The latest example: Sept 5th

The club was almost empty - less then 20 people in a club the size of Walmart. Out of the 20 there were 3 females that I noticed.

1. Hot blonde, at least 6 feet tall, mid 30s (not my type)
    She was in line waiting to gain entry into the club, I got in line 6 feet behind her. It took less then 2 mins of me standing there for her to turn around and scope me out.

Later on in the club, she had an eye on me throughout my work out. To the point where she strategically went on the leg abduction machine, and slowly opened and closed her legs while glaring at me…Hit

1. Hot blonde, 5’3, late 20s. Tank top, tights - here is the catch. She had a sweatshirt wrapped around her waist, had a hat on with the brim low so hard to imagine what I was missing.

I was on a raised level doing cardio, with a full view of the club floor. This female walked in about 10 mins, she was about 60-70 feet away from me on the main level. I looked in her direction - we made eye contact.

I continued my work out, and low and be hold hot blonde #2 sets up on the equipment right next to me. I looked in the direction of the same machine at the other side of the club and it was empty. Two identical machines, she choses the one next to me.

1. Hot-ish brunette, 5’7, late 20s. As I was waiting for entry into the club I noticed her boyfriend dropped her off.

As my workout progressed, I caught her stealing glances at me. Not as obvious as the other two, I imagine this is partly due to being in a relationship.

Now you are all caught up on my experiences in one of my subliminal playgrounds (fitness club). I have a ton of other examples; ‘cashier at the store’, ‘female I ran into in the parking lot’ - though I feel those instances are lacking substance.

I’ll continue to journal as I continue through my journey and adventure.

5 Likes

You know when Everything in life is going so incredibly well and you wonder: is this real? That is how I feel about my current swagger.

I could be sitting on a mall bench scrolling through my phone, and have females slow down as they walk by me. The only reason I notice is it feels people hover over me, I look up and females look star struck. (Low traffic spot, I did look dapper: light hoody, jeans, sunglasses and ball cap).

I am a walking thirst trap

I’m very happy with the results I’ve seen with Khan (so far) and Libertine Ultima, I can contribute most if not all my incremental success to these programs. With that being out on the table, I had a thought I was hoping all of you can weigh in on:

In your individual experiences since your cities have opened up, have you noticed females extra assertive towards a man they are interested in?

My thought is lockdown probably drove men and women crazy (that did not have a sexual partner or outlet} resulting in one thing on their mind the next time they see the opposite sex.

Are women you come across (strangers or people you know) more assertive then before? Are they the same? Or are they more hesitant given current social distancing rules in place (masks etc).

3 Likes

Good stuff!

Results on this now?

Since you asked:

I’m sure you are thinking the benefits of the subs would have yielded exponential results and i’m swimming in the ladies… but life happens.

November-December 2020
I got a bit of ear fatigue which made it hard to listen to subs, which drove me to look for solutions. Over the next weeks/months I dropped subs in favour of physical healing (ear fatigue), physical enhancement products (eye color, facial features etc) from other producers.

January-End of February 2021
After I found what i needed I was ready to dip my toes into Subs again. I resumed listening in Jan 2021. At first I restarted Khan stage 1, but i made the mistake of also listening to other producers products as well. This resulted in my results being far less vs before.

I switched to aeropex headphones, started to listen to loops overnight again and stuck to mainly subclub content - Khan Stage 1. Things were going well, within 6 weeks (End of Feb) i shifted to a custom - which focused on Khan Stage 2.

March-June 2021
This was very effective, but I was not really able to test it out because of lockdown etc. I continued my stage 2 custom till June. At which point I shifted to my new custom - Khan Stage 3 (same modules as my first custom, main core changed to Khan Stage 3 QV2).

This is when things started to get intense, not sure if it was by coincidence or due to the subs. I got a promotion at work and suddenly I was surrounded by so much politics - so much so I begain to lose sleep. I was stressed out, very frustrated and very overwelmed (due to the dirty politics and not due to the work). At this point I was doing 1 loop of my custom Khan Stage 3 and 1 loop of Spartan. 5 days on, 2 days off.

The social scene started to resume where I live, but the results were not great. I suspect because of how stressed I was, the craziness happening at work really skewed my sub results. I was so stressed i started to overthink every single minute of the day about work.

September 2021
I switched back to my Khan Stage 2 Custome (Q) thinking maybe I was not receptive to my Khan Stage 3 QV2 Custom.

October-December
Things at work really really improved, I got things under control and squashed the politics and put everyone that was involved on notice. I decided to add Libertine and Prime Seduction Iron Throne into my mix - and my results started to return! I was able to acheive the neck breaking attention from the females WONDERFUL!

What i’m listening to:
1 x Spartan, 2 x Khan Stage 2 Custom (Q), 1 x Primal Seduction Iron Throne - overnight.
1 x Libertine 30 mins before I go out

This week I shifted to Khan Stage 3 Custom (QV2). Here is my pattern:
Day 1: 1 x Spartan (Q), 1 x Khan Stage 3 Custom (QV2), 1 x Primal Seduction Iron Throne (Q)
Day 2: 1 x Spartan (Q), 1 x Primal Seduction Iron Throne (Q)
Day 3: 1 x Spartan (Q), 1 x Khan Stage 3 Custom (QV2), 1 x Primal Seduction Iron Throne (Q)

Day 6 & 7 are rest for my Q Subs, and every other day for my QV2 custom. So far so good.

My observations in 2021:
Khan is AMAZING. I’m a dominent BEAST. I take control, say it how it is. I don’t take shit, and I don’t let anyone F around with me. At work - I am cut throat - straight business, performance, success and growth.

I suspect the challenges I had from June-September was when my Khan Dominance was having a hard time dealing with the sleezy politics. But as soon as I was able to get a handle on it, i quickly regained my dominance and put everyone involved on notice. To do date, 2 of 4 culprits are out of the company the other 2 ran to other parts of the company outside my ecosystem. 2022 will be a great year.

The ladies - the combo I have right now is superb. Even as recent as this AM, had the ladies eyeing me, ready to pounce - it was totally up to me to proceed. Some days its just not worth my time, other days I can easily pull 8 out of 10 females I have interest in… still trying to figure out why the remaining 2 never bite… ah well.

Whats next:
I’m going to move on to my Khan Stage 4 custom in February or March 2022

4 Likes

Soooo where was I?

After over a year on Khan I could not resist the shiny new Wanted Black. Here is my journey starting from that point.

At the time of the release of I was running Khan | Stark. I found Stark increased the level of attention and softened Khan’s image just a little. Not a bad thing - perhaps made me more approachable?

I decided to do a washout before starting my Wanted Black custom. On my first or second loop of Wanted Black custom I got reactions I dreamed of.

The best way I can explain it is; girls would stop in their tracks, snap their neck to look in my direction, their eyes widen, jaws slowly drop and its like all of time has stopped for them. They are still, like a statue till they finally catch themselves and finally pretend to act ‘normally’. This would happen in and outside normal social situation which is why it’s so remarkable.

Wow I thought I hit the jackpot! This continued for a week and slowly subsided. I still got amazing results on my Wanted Black custom - however I always wondered how the heck did that 1 week happen?

I suspect it was bloom from Khan/Stark combined with the power of Wanted Black. Since then I have been working on a number of custom ideas to recreate that 1 week into my new standard. Work in progress…

I really enjoyed Wanted Black - so much so I stopped running Khan. On Khan I would be hard on myself if I had a missed opportunity to pick up, on Wanted Black - that rolled off my back… Because I’m Wanted…

Over a few months of running Wanted Black I observed a behavior that made me miss Khan. At work I found myself in situations where I lacked direction - I was still getting work done, but as a leader I need to innovate/drive teams in a constant direction. I found myself asking myself - so what do I do now?

I noticed, observed and this continued. So I decided to add 3 mins ot Khan back into the fold. So far it worked out great. I have that leader intuition back, stronger mindset to conquer without taking away from the quality of my Wanted Black results.

All was good in the world till Wanted Black and Revalation of Nectur got NSE and that changed everything. To be fair I did change 3 variables at this point:

1. Rebuilt my custom to get the NSE updates (Wanted Black | RON)
  2. I switched from $10 Sony buds to my sennheiser 1xx series closed back wired headphones
  3. I visualized my desired end result during playing the sub (I used to listen to subs while sleeping)

Now let me tell you what happened next, great is par for the course for SubliminalClub, this next bit was just outstanding…

Now let’s go back 2 weeks, before NSE, before changing headphones, before focused visualizations…

Saw this stunning girl maybe 20-24 at the max. Blonde, super fit, super hot and captured the attention of every guy at the fitness club. Even the girls at the fitness club looked intimidated by this hot blonde.

She was energetic, self centered (kept checking her behind between reps), loved being the center of attention and totally knew it. I could tell she would be so much fun… I kept an eye, she got approached by another dude - had a conversation - was with a girlfriend who noticed me.

I observed - she seemed pretty hooked on that convo so I went on with my day. A week after - i see her again just her and her girlfriend - seemed focused on working out but seemed like she was bored between sets… no eye contact at this point.

A few days later… started NSE wanted black custom, with above two adjustments. She came in by herself. Seemed like a normal day, though I noticed some very passive glances in my direction… I thought that was interesting. This was the first obvious indication there is some interest.

Just late last week; she came in fresh, hair just straightened and I can tell when hair just floats so nicely it’s just been straightened… she looked more stunning then the first day I saw her. This is where outstanding happens… glances from her directly to me increase. No more passive - this is out right interest. I can see her stealing glances at me from the reflection in the mirror.

When I catch her looking she shy’d away with a blush… I had to make my move and approach and so I did…

NSE and the combination of adjustments I made got from from 0 to 100. Which made this outstanding experience journal worthy. I could not nor still cannot believe the contrast in her level of interest.

I also feel since the adjustments mentioned above - the attention I’m getting has increased. In a crowd of girls I could feel a ton of eyes on me. Whereas before I got attention seemingly from those that fit a certain niche. I feel I am getting closer to that experience I mentioned at the start- neck snapping, eyes wide, jaw dropping interest.

Till next time…

7 Likes