My Journal - Muay Thai Guy

In the past month or so, I’ve faced significant challenges and losses that have deeply affected me. Losing those whom I held dear has left me feeling vulnerable and exposed. It’s been a tumultuous period, marked by a series of unfortunate events where I found myself being taken advantage of, leaving me with a profound sense of despair.

However, I’ve reached a turning point in my journey. I’ve made a conscious decision not to succumb to the role of a victim. Instead, I’m choosing to rise above these hardships and reclaim my strength. Currently, I’m dedicating myself to running Khan Black Stage 1 alongside my custom 2 core Stark and Index Gate.

As I journal about my experiences, I recognize that this path to healing is not linear. It’s a journey of self-discovery, self-compassion, and personal growth. Let the journey begin.

7 Likes

When I read the title I assumed it was a muay thai mastery x journal. Lol

2 Likes

Although I never noticed or experienced anything on KB stage 1, on stage 2, on my second day of listening to a single loop, the effects were intense. I had vivid dreams in which I was relentlessly attacked by entities, and despite my determined efforts to fight them off, I couldn’t achieve victory. The following morning, I woke up feeling miserable for the first few hours, but eventually returned to my usual state.

The third day of listening the vivid dreams were more intense I had members of my family blaming me for everything that had gone wrong in life.

LOL nomore muay thai for me it would wreck me at my age

2 Likes

hate that shit. I get the same treatment too. fuggem.

1 Like

I’m sorry about your losses. I have confidence your plan will help you back on your road to victory.

With my Stark IndexGate custom It’s as if my brain has been infused with an exhilarating surge of high-octane fuel, propelling its operations to new heights of efficiency and intensity.

I use to feel mentally fatigued by 8pm however now i can focus until midnight. I have to take GABA to shut my brain down or else i cannot sleep. If therre is a cocept i cannot understand i will soend hours studying it till i understand it.

I have dropped LOS and now stacking spartan apex with my custom together with khan black stage 2.

1 Like

Today on my rest day for listening i felt alittle down and empty. Didnt even feel like going to the gym. Didnt do much of anything.

Today i ran loop of khan stage 2, my custom stark and spartan apex.

I began feeling depressed again so i forced myself to hit the gym. Still felt depressed so later i went for a walk.I have lost all motivation do to anything in life its weird.

Did one loop of my stark indexgate custom followed by a loop of khan black stage 2

My stack seems to exerts a magnetic influence on the people I interact with. For instance, during a train journey, I approached the ticket conductor to inquire about the estimated arrival time at our destination. As I posed the question, he fixed his gaze upon me, promptly provided the information, and inquired about my place of origin. Intriguingly, he delved into a conversation about his illustrious career as a football coach for Ajax, a prominent Dutch team.

Later when i went to buy a coffee i was sharing a humorous conversation with the barrister. The guy seated beside me turned towards me with curiosity and inquired about my place of origin and heritage.

Engaging in conversation, he proceeded to share captivating anecdotes from his illustrious career as a distinguished theater director. It was only later that I discovered his remarkable fame, having received a prestigious Dutch honor akin to a knighthood bestowed by the queen, though the specific Dutch term eludes me at present.

@SaintSovereign does the khan black stage 2 cause those around you to open up when you begin a chat with them ?

Today I am on my days break.

My mind races as I strive to find a solution to the technical challenge I encountered yesterday. Determined, I logged on and dedicated hours to an exhaustive search for the elusive answer. This must be the stark/indexgate at play.

How are you now?

2 Likes

Back on my feet thanks for checking in.

2 Likes