My experiences with ZP and whatever have you v2

You know what, Saint? I think you’re a hypocritical piece of .
The only person breaking the Campfire Policy and starting drama is YOU. For someone who goes around selling mind-altering audio files that supposedly make you less touchy, you seem to be proving the opposite.

This “foolishness” is called a “customer experience.” And I will not stand by and just let you accuse me of “spreading misinformation” when you know full well that I cannot read the scripts of the products. This “drama” started with your involvement.

But know this, as I told you years ago, I will NEVER be your “yes man,” and I will let you know when you are wrong, which you are now. Do you always act this way when you get a bad review? Do everybody a favor and go read the policy yourself. YOU stomped on MY campfire.

Or you can close the thread and prove me right.

[Demeaning language removed]

2 Likes

That is a good answer and it actually contributes to the discussion, unlike with Saint the Touchy.

1 Like

Really name calling?

Is that really gonna help any situation?

Or even help you prove a point?

The answer is no lol

Once you start name calling you lose any credibility you had……

4 Likes
closed

Calling people “[demeaning language removed] ” seems pretty dramatic to me. That’s disgusting behavior. I can’t even tell if you were making a useful point underneath all of that.

Reminds me of a drunk man or woman yelling and fighting in front of a bar.

I consider @SaintSovereign to be a friend, and I am disgusted to hear you talk to my friend that way

9 Likes

Saint, wth. What conspiracy? What are we conspiring? To get together with enough people to tell you THIS is the type of Emperor we want. That isn’t a conspiracy. That’s called feedback and urging your favorite place to buy things to make products you actually want to see.

I actually gave what your company needs, I said clearly, that ZP is the best, but x needs to be done.

Also drama? Where’s the drama? The only drama I see is you trying to constantly evade our main point, that the current iteration of Emperor blatantly lacks what the previous iterations had. THAT’s drama. You doing that opens you up to actual drama by me accusing you of being overly interested in the marketing aspect of your business instead of what your customers actually want as is proven by you constantly trying to evade what we are trying to tell you. But I won’t go there. Do you know why? Because it actually wastes time instead of putting the nail in the coffin. I’m not interested in playing games or being a clown.

I’m only here for what I came for. And that’s for you to either make Emperor ZP resemble the previous iterations from 2018-2019 in its alpha edge… or release an Emperor ZP that’s exactly like Emperor v2, for your very oldest and most loyal customers that want it. Which I would prefer to be honest, as you can go all in through this route.

This isn’t a tyrannical demand.

It’s a request.

Otherwise I’m going to continue to use ZP a bit (because it goes deeper) and go back to the old technology, because that’s when you actually scripted the titles with the hard alpha edge. It would be a shame but you would have given me no choice.

I don’t recall anyone asking you, @Floridianninja, to release an edgier Emperor, so why are you chiming in?

Then you’ve made it.

Now go do something else.

2 Likes

If you want Emperor with more edge make a custom or run another title like GLM or Commander with it. Not everyone is going to agree with you on your post to request them to rescript emperor bc you and a few other members are whining about it not being edgy enough for your …(fill in the blank).

Honestly i think Emperor is evolving in the right direction. It could also be that you need to work on healing more. ZP works different than the others as it works more from inner to outter.

You didn’t have to ask … i saw a post i thought was out of line and took it upon myself as a member who has been here a long time to type what was on my mind about the disrespect.

So while making your request … go put it on the roadmap as a request and see what happens… you never know maybe they will do an experimental emperor just for you and other members so y’all can have your edginess back.

1 Like

No, I will not be brushed aside like that. I will try my fullest best to make what I want to come to fruition, because I know what I’m doing as I’m a grown man and don’t need you telling me what to or not do.

You are literally twisting my narrative so hard, it is not even funny.

1. I already said I ran it with GLM.
  2. How can I get what I want through a custom, when the Emperor Core is not what it is?

Floridianninja. I still remember you being mad at me for no reason when I was running Emperor v2 on the forum. Because you were envious that I could handle the extra potent scripting but you could not.

Which is why you’re here, needlessly trying to prevent me from something I want.
Mind your own business, please.

I actually have no clue what you are talking about with this lol. And jokes on you because I don’t get jealous or envious of people over things like this.

And considering your username is from last year i have no idea who you were back in Emperor v2 lol

1 Like

You can put the Emperor core in there with modules that might bring back the edginess you want so much… which to be honest is probably the easier way of making it happen

1 Like

I think you can go shop somewhere else. You, and anyone else who thinks they can come here and “out alpha” us.

Let us make ourselves clear, and @Fire backs this 100%. There will be no more nonsense drama on this forum. No more conspiracies. No more ridiculousness.

You made a comment that is 100% false. There are multiple instances of us responding to the question “can women run [insert masculine sub]” here and we’ve always answered the same: Yes, but it’s written from a male perspective.

Instead of leaving it alone and understanding that we don’t need that kinda heat, you doubled down, then attacked me because I said I’d close the thread if it started up again.

We are not cracking down on feedback and criticism, but how it’s done will be changed. This type of post isn’t allowed. Not now, not ever.

So, enjoy a month ban. Ban evade to attack me again, and it’ll be a permanent ban from both the forum and the stores, because we won’t want you as a customer.

Would anyone else like to join him?

12 Likes

Lol, it’s interesting, isn’t it?

Out of the very few people pushing interest in a “less diluted” Emperor …

1 of them, @mourn identifies as a psychopath… and here we have another, showing his true colors.

I encourage everyone on the forum to start putting the dots together and really think about what this means and why it is. There’s a lot to be learned here.

These altercations and people don’t just show up for no reason, especially in a place of growth like this.

Where does the desire for a “less diluted” Emperor REALLY come from?

Obviously what this person has done is not only incredibly stupid and cringeworthy… but now his status on the forum changes to reflect how people perceive him in real life - as a complete and utter weirdo. The name calling makes this person come across as a toddler that doesn’t know how to communicate with others.

2 keys here:

Key 1:
In this person’s mind, these very actions of his… fit his definition of Alpha, when if you look at the results of said action, how it comes across and what it offers… is the complete opposite.

It fits more with being a power-hungry toddler/socially awkward sociopathic beta male with zero status and any mature grown man can see this.

See, this is how our men get screwed. Through being traumatized and getting programmed from the internet and circle jerk red pill group. They have it drilled into their heads that they must be a certain way or that they’re weak.

What they’ve unknowingly done is created a block to their own growth and are in denial of it.

The saddest part about it, is that they’re only depriving themselves…
These people tend to live a very depressing and alone existence which they are in denial of by constantly reaffirming that they’re embodying their false ideal.
They’ve given their lives away to a distorted paradigm.

Key 2:
Despite him thinking he is acting and behaving like an Alpha.
The entire forum will look at what he’s done as incredibly stupid and cringeworthy, lol.
His status on the forum now changes to reflect how people see him in real life - complete and utter weirdo.

This is the most important part of this post:
Despite how everyone sees and reacts to this person.
Because of how incredibly in denial he is… he will cling to his lack of awareness out of safety.
For him to face himself is so scary that he would rather close himself off from everyone else and live in his false delusion. He is desperately hiding behind his inflated ego like how an infant cub hides behind it’s mother. In his eyes, we are all the beta males and we are all lesser then him.

You can’t really get through to these people so there is no point in going back and forth.
They either grow out of it at some point in their life, or they don’t.

16 Likes

My net worth is over 2 million and it’d be even higher if we actually marketed Subliminal Club (which we don’t, because we don’t want a flood of individuals ruining the experience for our current customers) and I’ve been running this company for five years. You can’t tell me what this company needs.

The Emperor ZP script is more aggressive than Emperor Qv2, but it’s tempered so that individuals don’t go around cursing everyone and everything out. It’s rational aggression when necessary, not an overarching need to beat everyone into submission. An individual who tries to rule primarily through force and fear will always fail, because eventually, someone will get pissed off enough at your nonsense that they’ll overthrow you. But, the Emperor who rules through reason, fairness and compassion when those around them are working well, and aggression when threatened will be respected AND feared.

Some of you just want to act like hyper-dominant teenagers to cover up some deficiency in your life. You want everyone around you to cower and be afraid of your mere presence. This is a pipe dream. There will always be someone bigger, badder and better than you. A subliminal isn’t going to change that. We are creating products that will help people change not only their lives, but those around them. That’s always been our mission: advancing human potential. Unbridled rage, anger, fear and pain does not contribute to that mission.

In case you haven’t noticed, our entire world is on the brink of global collapse, due to the greed of a handful of groups who control damn near everything, and they use those SAME TOOLS to divide and conquer. If you want to be like them, that’s your prerogative, but we aren’t going to contribute to that.

As for feedback, when I see “hurr hurr the new Emperor is ASS bc it’s gender neutral,” that’s not feedback. It’s not even true. It’s just an inflammatory comment that will start fights and distract everyone from their goals. You want your feedback accepted, learn how to speak to me. I’m not beneath you, and you will never intimidate, bully or force me into doing anything.

And this is MY house. MY house is one of respect and striving to do better and be a better, stronger person. Cross the line again and I’ll kick you out again.

25 Likes

Wooah Congratulations !

May I know when did you start your self-development journey Saint ?

1 Like

Bruh this is exactly how I feel on Emperor but I couldn’t put it in words. I was thinking of Marcus Aurelius vibes with it. A powerful leader, but certainly not a Tyrant ruling with the Iron Fist.

Glad you guys chose that route. Just goes to show how much you actually understand about humans. As opposed to other “alpha” individuals over here.

Thanks for calling this out. While the basics of the Red Pill are objectively correct, too many take it as a Religion instead of a evolutionary observation, a stage, in a man’s life to UNDO some programming, instead of getting a different one.
Then again, it’s easier to sell to people than the harsh truth you put out there. That they need to face their shadow.

9 Likes

It’s been about seven years now.

8 Likes

Hi @Mourn.

You’ve made your request regarding Emperor on the forum more than once. So now that you’ve made your request more than once on this forum, if you want to request a change about Emperor again (or request a change about any other program) enter one support ticket about it and/or place one entry about it on the roadmap.

Following this one simple rule rather than ignoring it or arguing about it, is one simple way to help ensure you remain on this forum.

3 Likes

Excuse me for the late reply, as I have a 2 hour reply delay timer on the forum due to this being a new account.

I didn’t mean it in that manner, now did I? I said it that way, to not be another Hermit. I said it that way to save YOU the trouble of having to explain ZP is better.

I don’t need you explaining this to me as if I’m some angry 50 year old virgin that wants to get back on life.

I very well know the difference between ruling through love & respect and fear. What am I? A monkey? Come on now. I’m a 23 year old ENTJ male that has been massively socially successful since the conception of his first breath. I know what I’m talking about.

I ran Emperor v2 with none of these problems of being overly aggressive. I’ve tried to avoid you coming at me with this by saying:

In my post, I have clearly highlighted that I have had no issues pertaining to scaring people through aggression and over dominance (meaning, it doesn’t turn me into some animal which is the image you’re trying to paint, I can control my self perfectly fine with amazing self awareness and be LOVED for it). So, I fail to understand why you’re using sophistry. Or you just are straight up refusing to read what I’m trying to type.

Oh dear God, the unfounded accusations.

How do I want to be like them? What’s with your 50 unfounded accusations? Can you calm down?

Dude. I never said anything about Emperor being gender neutral. And I only called it “ass” after writing paragraphs to explain why I called it such. You really don’t give a fuck about my feedback, do you?

No need to come at me with your Introverted Thinking (Ti) Dominant statements that are continuously looking for loop holes that don’t even exist. Just ignore me if you’re going to be like that, lol.

You are not beneath me. Why did that thought cross your mind? Why do you have to go out of your way to say that? lol

Uhh… No shit? What gave you the idea that I’m trying to force or bully you, look at some of my words:

I have been nothing but gentle, I admit sometimes my words can become a bit informal, but that’s just a way of speaking, not meant to be taken personally, no?

If anything, it’s been you guys on the forum that have been continuously seeing me as a threat. Atleast that’s what I can assume from all the attitude I get for literally no reason other than the way I speak and my presence which seems to be perceived as “intimidating”.

This question isn’t just to Saint, but everyone that seems to have a problem with me: are all of you guys sure that I’m not someone that just reminds you of who might have bullied you in the past? Because I can assure you, I have never bullied anyone in my life.

Speaking confidently and authoritatively comes naturally to me.

Which is why I can handle titles like Emperor v2… effortlessly. Power doesn’t corrupt me, I’m still as just as I am with no power. That might shock some of you, but I’m just like that, I don’t give a fuck about this world, but incline myself towards “achievement” and “accomplishment”, because why not. Also, I am obsessed with personal development, so why not desire something that ACTUALLY suits me? Something that will suit my tastes… Like Emperor v2 in ZP format… :smirk:

@Luther24 All you’ve done is be overly dramatic by trying to “smear” someone’s reputation with unfounded accusations. Which would make you what you describe to be me:

I don’t have to answer to such rubbish.

Uh. You don’t give me “bully” vibes, you give me edge lord vibes. I find your rants annoying. They don’t trigger some latent insecurity about bullies. Especially since it’s pretty much impossible to “bully” me anyway. Anyone who tries ends up thinking “that really wasn’t a good idea.”

Like everyone else who acts the way you do, there’s always potential there, hidden beneath a broken visage of teenage angst. Who exactly are you trying to impress on a forum? Why do you feel the need to persistently build this online image of dominance. How exactly do you think this is going to end? That I’m suddenly going to admit to your alleged superiority and kneel before you? Or, I’m going to just ban you, then go grab lunch with @Fire and talk about metaphysics while never thinking of you again?

You cannot “intimidate” someone online. The only thing this line of discourse will end with is you being banned. And there will be no customer uprising defending your honor and rights. There will be a collective sigh of relief. Not because your intimidating presence is gone, but because no one wants to really deal with this crap. Most of our customers are extremely good people who simply want to improve their lives. They have no interest in someone running around acting like an anime villain.

So, I’m closing this thread again, and I am ALLOWING you (remember this, allowing) to make one last journal, and here’s what you’re going to do in that journal.

You’ll post your feedback with respect. That doesn’t mean you can’t criticize. It means you’re going to do it in a way that isn’t inflammatory.

You’re not going to refer to anyone else on the forum in a derogatory way. That applies double time when referring to myself, @Fire, @RVconsultant and @DarkPhilosopher.

You will no call no one a “sheep,” or refer to anyone as a “cult,” or anything that implies that they’re “controlled” because they don’t want to hear your crap.

And you will act like you have some damn sense and can integrate with a group without trying to disrupt it for no reason.

If you cannot abide by those rules, just roll on. Go to another self-development forum. Most of them out there would be glad to foster toxicity, because they’re all toxic.

The choice is now yours. The path that you have taken here at SubClub has now come to the end. You can’t stop me from banning you, accept that. So, choose to engage with us in a positive manner or you will leave either willingly, or by banning.

14 Likes