My Elixir Experience

Hey everyone, I will be talking about an experience that happened today while listening to The Elixir. It was one of the most profound experiences I’ve had in my self-development journey, that I had to share it with all of you.

Before I get into it, the current playlist I am running is:

Regeneration
Ascended Mogul
Aura X
Phoenix Down
Limit Destroyer
The Elixir (once a day)

Method: Set and Forget with Regeneration Masked if I am travelling.

So let’s get to it…

I’ve used The Elixir about 3 times, today being the third. I’ve always used the regeneration major subliminal alone before making a playlist, and had good success with it. I’ve had some crazy dreams, relating to traumatic experiences from my childhood.

Today, I made intention to fast. There are so many benefits to fasting, and one can use this tool for a variety of reasons. Many fast for health reasons, spiritual reasons, destroying addictions and much more. You can find many resources on this topic with a quick google search.

Though I fast for my own personal spiritual beliefs, one thing that is unanimous amongst all fasters is that you become very sensitive to your emotions and states.

While fasting, I decided to give The Elixir a go. My experience with the Elixir so far has been alright… I mean I’ve only used it twice so I can’t say that I’ve experienced enough to make a judgement, but one thing I can tell you is that bringing up past traumatic events wasn’t a big deal because I’ve already numbed myself from the pain, that if I were to bring them to my conscious state of mind, I wouldn’t be affected by it at all. But I knew i had to clear these experiences for me to achieve true healing.

After the session, I achieved a state of euphoria I had never felt in my life. I opened my eyes, and I felt a mixture of extreme happiness, extreme anxiety, extreme gratitude, extreme “depression”. It was like a complete array of different moods that words cannot do justice. I was laying in bed, and it was very difficult for me to get up and move, somewhat like sleep paralysis. But the difference is, is that I enjoyed laying there… feeling all these different emotions. After 10 minutes of this, my brain crashed and I slept for 1-2 hours. Upon waking up, everything was back to normal.

This experience is a clear indication that this supercharger is no joke. I knew from the beginning when purchasing the Regeneration package that I would have to face my own demons. But I’m glad I’m pushing myself through it and I know you all will as well if you’re thinking about using this supercharger or Regeneration itself.

I’m very satisfied with these products that Subliminal Club has provided. I do want to purchase Khan after 3 months of constant usage of my playlist, I may even purchase it before then.

Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hey @Alterego thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Now this confirms Regen + Elixir is something that I need!

I wonder if they would make Phoenix Down available too, as I heard it was a Pre-Order Bonus.

Let me know if you have anything to update.

1 Like

How’s things going with elixir?