Multi-Stage Subs

Is there any issue with running more cycles of any level in a multi-stage sub than any other?

Like if you wanted to listen to stage 1 for 3 cycles and the rest for 2.

You can run each stage for as long as you want. I ran EOG1 for 4 cycles. I believe @ouroboros ran it for almost a year. It depends on your goals.

2 Likes

I think Stage 1 subs aren’t just the most useful of the title, they’re the most useful of the store. Listening to stage 1 of EOG won’t just make EOG more effective, it’ll make ALL wealth subs more effective. Running Khan 1, same thing for seduction. QL/DR, they make ALL subs more effective, regardless of genre/category.

So yes, feel free to run stage 1 as long as you feel you’re getting value. Seriously… do it until the value stops. People keep on saying “WOW STAGE 1 IS THE BEST EVER IM READY FOR ST 2.”

But if it’s so good… why switch?

7 Likes

Would you say each stage is complete in itself in a way?

So, if you don’t complete all stages, it’s not ruining or nullifying the effects or benefits from the stages you finished?

Even though stages build on each other, each stage is complete in itself because they all have different objectives.Each stage is its own sub. There is no obligation to “finish” a four-stager if you don’t want to.
Personally I’m thinking of running again EOG stage 1 again for 12 months before I touch any other stage.

No major issue.

Some run Stage 1 of a Multi Stage title longer than the other titles for more healing and/or building a foundation for the later stages.

1 Like