Muay Thai Mastery Xperiences

Hey everyone. Saw a Facebook ad for this a few days ago and decided to give it a test especially with the 30% off coupon. It’s only been 3 days, but I have to say that I noticed a major shift in… something the first day I tested it. I don’t want to jinx things or get tricked by placebo, but my technique seemed to get noticeably better overnight. I don’t really know how to explain it. It was like I had more confidence in my technique (esp kicks) and I didn’t have to think about it as much. I’ve been practicing Muay Thai for about a year now and for the first time it feels like things are “clicking.” I’m still a bit in awe at how it’s working, just worried that I’m gonna be disappointed if it’s placebol.

3 Likes

Yeah, that happens often. As you get more deeply into the sub, you’ll be able to notice what exactly is “clicking”. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello. This program is very powerful and working. Its my personal experience. Also improved my running endurance. But if there will be some program for Karate I will buy it. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve been using it for a few months now and yet I’ve stopped at times just to breathe and let things happen.
I’ve seen a lot of progress, I’ve become more technical and demanding on every detail rather than just hitting it like a madman.
I sometimes stayed late at night to improve a movement, not to mention the hours of copying the gestures of saenchai or yodsanklai to get closer to the result I set myself.
(yes on Instagram there is a lot of good MuayThaï content if you forget and avoid all those people who take selfies all day)
I’ve become more technical and demanding on every detail instead of punching like a brute. I’ve refined my body almost to a nak muay 77kgs and the cardio/power side has nothing to do with it anymore.
Consistency and rigor like I never had before.

2 Likes