Mountain climbs EOG

I’ve been working on stage 1 for a long time. This file has pushed me more than anything I’ve ever experienced.

Man the recon on this file was brutal. It pretty much drained me of energy instantly.

I’ve moved on to stage 2. After a day I’ll say stage 2 does not drain me of energy. It does seem to use some water. My lips are dry.

Was thinking about why I stuck with stage 1 for so long. I came up with 2 reasons. I’m kinda a masochist. I’m afraid it’ll work and then I’ll have to make some decisions.

Anyway if you’re struggling with the healing stage it passes one day.

2 Likes

That is deep right there

1 Like

How long have you been on Stage 1?

1 Like

Months, maybe six

2 Likes

My dreams have been more pleasant since wrapping up st 1.

My awake time, maybe a little weird. Struggling with my shadow. I don’t get it. I see why people think integration could be a good idea. But.

I started another stage. Listened to it until my brain felt full. Let’s see what happens.

1 Like

Oh yeah, if anyone has any observations about headphones and speaker I’m interested.

1 Like
earphones

I was told that hq headset is the best… Subclub even recommended some specific headset before somewhere for those who want to buy a new one.The earphones are good and the last ones are speakers when it comes to subs. Apparently speakers aren’t as good as other options as far as I recall. If you use earphones, you should have both earphones in your ear since some subs may have certain parts of the script show in one or the other earphone. I used to listen to subs on one earphone but ever since I make sure I have both in.

2 Likes

Folks, this is kinda embarrassing but it feels important.

We’ve definitely shifted from winter to much warmer and sunnier days. Amazing.

I know metaphor is popular around here as are pop culture references. Did anyone see the scene where Bruce Wayne is about to leave his home and go out into the city again?

It’s early yet but I’m going out for lunch today in center city.

Maybe do not fight with wizards. But also it might not work out that bad in the end.

Yeah fight with wizards. It keeps life interesting.

1 Like

Haven’t had any knee sensations in a long time but this stage makes my ears feel electric. Idk but if it happens every time there’s probably something there.

How much of alchemy is resolving your own trauma vs resolving generational trauma of people you kinda only met in passing but are related to?

Yeap, that’s this weeks thought. Stripping out layers of other people.

1 Like

I ate most of a pizza and to be honest I’m likely a danger to any fried chicken at this point.

1 Like

Yeah, this stage is doing something. Idk what but it’s doing something.

I don’t normally eat a lot. If I order a pizza typically I’d have two slices and eat the rest in following days. Now I eat 5 slices or so.

Today I ordered general tso chicken, ate all of it, the rice and a few hours later I’m hungry again.

I’m not gaining weight, pulse and blood pressure in desired range so I’m not worried about it. Just an observation.

Back to watching movies.

2 Likes

I keep hearing Neville in the back of my mind. You don’t want that man or no man.

While I’m not trying to conjure up any man the point is taken.

What I want is to be happy. It’s probably why many of us are here.

Bathed in feel good chemicals once. Something deeper knocked the wheels off. Hi, I’m something.

1 Like