Mortal to Myth: QTKS Hero’s Journey | Khan-GLM:TC

Custom Cores:
Khan ST4
Godlike Masculinity: The Commander
Inner Circle

Major Programs:
Stark
Genesis

God is a major force in my life. From surviving a drive-by shooting as a child to kicking down the door to prosperity for my family and community.

This journal is a documentation of my latest endeavor to reignite my drive, ambition and power to the epic proportions; those pre-pandemic.

Being the charismatic, transformative leader the world needs more than ever. Right here, right now.

The first Iron Man suit is iconic, and a testament to greatness… but we all know that thang is ugly as hell.

Let’s Kick Down Some Doors :door:

7 Likes

Day 1

Genesis + Godlike Masculinity: The Commander + Stark

So far I have ran Genesis early in the morning and GC.

Observations so far:

The subliminal antenna theory in effect. People in my surrounding vicinity express the subliminal I am running, so this may be the aspect of Zero Point pushing reality through me. Roommate expressed his true calling and the callings of other people around us that they discussed a day previously. I shared my true passion and something I’ve always wanted to do (Paratrooper). He recommended me going to Air Assault school and walked me through the steps. I’ve been training harder than usual these days out of my own volition and that may be my next path. However, I value my knees a lot and don’t see jumping out of aircraft to be the move for the long-term, however it is a great point of pride for some soldiers. It’s why I originally wanted to be a soldier when I was 7. To do cool shit, jump out of helicopters and be a man of action.

Then some videos played on my Shorts playlist of a soldier jumping out of an aircraft and making a Tiktok at the same time and I’m like damn… I want to do that :fire:. Than again… knees.

4 Likes

Day 3 8/6/2023

So I’m still noticing the residual effects of Wanted Black and it’s impact on my social dynamics and our group activities. Working out is a staple for us. I am more of the lone-wolf type of person at times, though when I got into the thick of Wanted Black, I got incorporated more into ALL the activities of the group. Then the training volume increased dramatically. There was a lot of pressure and pain, but I am seeing daily physique change, and dry, lean, muscle.

At the 15 day mark of the cycle, our training volume was to most intense.

Immediately after switching stacks, our training volume has downshifted to a more reasonable level.

So I’m hoping for the same 15 day flare-up in intensity with this Genesis + GLMTC + Stark combination.

Historically on Stark, the fame aura for me will seduce random strangers in public who do these weird ass flowery motions while smiling like they’re hypnotized. I anticipate that more often :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

4 Likes

Im asking because i served at the military so it seems weird to me, why you are not running spartan for the mental strength + will power and of course and physical benefits?

If i knew about subclub when i was in the military i would have used spartan 100%

1 Like

It was on my agenda. Kept getting sidetracked. I am not full-time. I happen to pick up a lot of missions (mainly office work in nature) voluntarily. So my goals change often. Though Spartan has my curiosity for long term. @RagnarLothbrok

1 Like