More thoughts on Libertine Ultima

Nearly all the men on this forum have some kind of trauma. If they did not then they would not be here. The trouble is many of these men are taking the easy path and want the aura to do everything. As I have said before auras are great tools but only tools like having a nice watch, jacket or nice pair of shoes.

2 Likes

I counter this,

I’ve approached well over 1000 women up until yet. And the one thing women seem to judge a man upon is his vibe/aura/state, whichever suits you.

But aura has more to do with the mind than with the energy. And hence no matter how good the supercharger is, until one haven’t done his homework, he’ll get no results.

It’s like a house without the foundation.

3 Likes

What you mean by homework …what sort if homework…
I think aura projects whats already there in you…
If u already have some limiting blocks and trauma or negative beliefs then aura will just project that…

@pacman i believe he means your style, fashion sense, your look, hygiene your core confidence, self esteem etc

1 Like

You forgot the most important thing - action!

1 Like

Damn…so winter will not be coming?

3 Likes

Guys bring it down a notch lol. lets keep this friendly

2 Likes

Just cleared out a bunch of weird posts on this thread. Ya’ll cut it out.

4 Likes

I think we all get carried away sometimes. Think of a group of guys having fun in a pub chatting away, bantering with one another. Its a tribal thing until the bouncer comes along :slight_smile:.

Ok back on topic !! :slight_smile:

2 Likes