Mogul V2 Journal

Glad that you made it through. However, in regards to your answer, I used only one program throughout the entire day with nothing else to stack. And, most important of it all, I don’t look for signs, instead I take actions. Most of the time, the reflex action I gagged surprises me the most. It seems… natural as if there is an urge within compelling me forward to “JUST DO IT”.

3 Likes

Hermit’s right. Though I am way more concentrated as to not dilute my attention and energy on other stuffs. I focused on mainly one subliminal, and that’s it. Grind, and take actions thereafter. The entire world, changed.

3 Likes

Day 6:

Been listening to Mogul V2 from last two days, each day around 12 to 14 hours. Its helping me with my job, i am getting things done. Especially in last two days, i have been doing two jobs( covering for my colleague who is sick) but things are control. My boss appreciated my efforts today. Seems like Mogul V2 is working. However, money concerns are still there. Sometimes i feel down but it is much better than before. I would say 80%. Have a nice weekend fellas.

2 Likes