Mindseye visualization and manifestation

written manifesting is a thing. In my opinion everything comes down to whatever is most enjoyable or natural for you and it works for you.

It’s called scripting where you just write down your experience as if it’s actually happened.

I once read a book on writing it down and making it happen, it was so long ago I don’t remember anything besides I went out and bought the author’s other book because I enjoyed it so much.

1 Like

I’ve had some results with this method (like manifesting things i want for really good deals). However, I haven’t practiced the technique for over a year. I’ve been focused with a more potent way of manifesting which is a little more advanced than The Energy Cure.

1 Like

This guy actually annoys me… BUT tapping works.

Ok, I can’t contain my curiousity. If I could ask you to share or point in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

2 Likes

Sure thing. This technique is called Creation from the heart. it uses the energetic field of the heart, the pineal gland, and the human light body (also know as the Merkaba) to project images into the outer reality so they become real. There’s a course called The Earth Sky Heart workshop. its on gaia.com or if you dig for it, theres a free rip on youtube. it basically has everything you need to know. And if there’s anything else, the author has a few books which are fascinating

2 Likes

:point_down:

1 Like

For those who say they cannot visualize because they have aphantasia, here is something interesting from a fellow aphantasic.

2 Likes

Thank you Sage have you managed to manifest a lot of things?

Hi Simon thank you. I have tried that a few times imagined seeing a yellow bike and I saw one at the station and then I tried manifesting a green tennis ball and saw one next to me when I went to see a chiropractor. Maybe I am not letting go enough. I visualized a green tennis ball then didnt bother thinking about it. How do you to that with a car?

I’m not being dismissive at all with this response, but yes. Many, many things. Not specifically because of Mind’s Eye as I haven’t run that title as much as others here.

I do have it in my latest custom and the manifestations have been most gratifying.

Wow that is fantastic did it take a while to notice changes or did they happen rapidly? Are customs zp programmes?

Not particularly. I meant to come on here and ask you yesterday but I forgot; have you used Ascension Chamber?

Yes, customs are on a separate site than the usual titles, which are called majors 'round these parts.

I have mindseye paragon. Dreams and rich. So will use rich and minds eye now until hopefully i get results.

Ascension Chamber is a complement to the stack you have in a very perfect way so, were I to give you any sort of advice beyond what I’ve said before, add that title into your stack.

You only use it once a week by current recommendations (that I’m aware of), and it’s a title that works outside of the normal three titles.

For example: Title 1, Title 2, Title 3, Ascension Chamber.

It’s the only exception to the 3 title stack recommendation that I know of and one that, given your original post, you may find use for.

There’s the story that connor mcgregor the ufc fighter used law of attraction to get to the top. I think that’s how he started. A cup of coffee and just keep going from there. Started small and kept on going.

Thank you very much for replying god bless and keep safe.

Thank you sage for your reply. I am just sticking to my 4 titles for now, I dont want to buy any more until I get benefits from the ones I have. I will give rich and mindseye a go together for a few months see where I go from there. Take care have a good weekend.

You as well.

1 Like

The question in this thread should be - what action have you taken to achieve the result you seek?

This is one of the reasons why I don’t jive with the New Age thought of endless visualizing, feeling, thinking pretty thoughts.

It simply is not enough in this reality, a reality where the physical is just as spiritual as the spiritual. On a very basic level, you not taking action is similar to you saying “on second thought, I don’t want it”.

Rather than simply visualizing you driving in your dream car, visualize the steps you’re going to take. Let your imagination run free and your subconscious fill in the blanks. Then you can do the driving in your car, and then, the most important piece of the puzzle…

Get up and do it.

Work on achieving the wealth you need. Take action towards finding the best deal.

Before you know it you’ll have your goal - if you take action, while utilizing the subliminal tools you have at your disposal.

6 Likes

This. There’s another thread where JCast was asking for some help this week, and someone recommended the YouTube videos of Renee Garcia who is a trainer for Reality Transurfing. She makes the same criticisms of LOA; of the claims that one can simply visualize and do nothing. Very highly recommend her videos and courses which are action oriented and help to disintegrate the emotional charges behind our blockers.

Connor McGregor example above….he OBVIOUSLY took massive action, between his daily training, nutrition, seeking and engaging from qualified coaching. Else he’s just some other dreamer on the couch, drinking beers after a hard, unfulfilling day at the factory.