Mindseye visualization and manifestation

Just enquiring if anyone using this programme has got lots of results. I am on my 9th 21 day cycle and havent benefitted from it yet, just wondered if it takes a long time for it to work.

1 Like

What have you been visualizing?
Some results must be happening regardless of the subliminalā€™s effectiveness.

@SubliminalUser comes to mind.

:+1:t2:

1 Like

Trying to manifest a car watch videos use vision board trying to visualize driving it down road.

1 Like

Please move this to questions and comments category

1 Like

This is giving ā€œI would have ifā€¦ā€

Work with ā€œI amā€, ā€œI will beā€, ā€œI haveā€.

3 Likes

you have to understand thereā€™s no manifestations without actions. and you are just on 9th day of the first cycle. Gain patience and do actions toward your goal.

@saintspring this is the 9th cycle heā€™s on. So itā€™s considerably longer, considering my experiences with ME kicked off in the first month.

@Sandman1268: Take a look at my journal ā€œMan for Himselfā€ where I first ran ME (in a custom). Additionally, see:

• ā€œHelp me manifest the perfect apartment!ā€ Here was my thread on apartment manifestation.
  • The adventures of SubliminalUser, where for the first 6 months of the year ME was a part of my stack.
1 Like

Hi my friend thank you for replying. I have been using mindseye for 9 months now 21 days then 5 day break I will persist with it and also will use Rich aswell but how do you know if the subs are working. My visualization hasnt got any more vivid since using it. Guess maybe I am expecting too much seeing images as sharply with eyes open and trying to see them in my minds eye the same. What should I do to benefit from this sub? Do they work for some and not for others hope I am not the unfortuneate one that doesnt get any benefits from them. I have used lots of subs from other companies and found a review for this site proclaiming these are the best subs. Any more advice please?

Sure.

Do you have another sense that is easily to visualize through? Vision is one and the most common one that people consider when the concept ofvisualization is brought up.

But. Thereā€™s different ways to experience things in your Mindā€™s Eye. Have you experimented with any of your other senses?

1 Like

My advice is to run a stack that has ME and one other sub that is dedicated towards one of your goals, since ME improves the manifestation of other subs.

2 Likes

Ok thank I will use R.i.c.h as well. When you do 2 zp stacks do you run them off one after another or do one in morning and the second in afternoon?

Yes I tried seeing an apple cutting it and trying to smell it but found that difficult. But when I sit down and do my creative writing I can see that in my minds eye but trying to manifest a car and driving it down the road which I do with mine every day I have problems. Does i have to visualize as clearly as I see right now or even though its not 100 percent can I still manifest?

You may have other beliefs or emotional issues with that ā€œgoalā€ specifically. Work on them.
The image is way less important than the feeling ā€“ the sense of already being that person.

Also, train your RAS first.
Imagine something completely frivolous like randomly coming across Pink Balloons.
Then try ā€œmanifestingā€ little things like a pen, a compliment, a shirt, whatever.

Prove to yourself that the Game is actually on.

:wink:

3 Likes

i donā€™t have minds eye but if i were you with your goals, I would try this out:

Either in meditation or just sitting on a chair, close your eyes and relax. Its important to keep your back straight though. Play some binaural beats, ideally alpha-theta. This one is my fav..

Next do some autogenic relaxation techniques. AsCh can really help with this but if you donā€™t want to do that, try listening to ā€œAutogenic Relaxation to Still the Mindā€ on this page for a guided exercise. It will really help you with visualization. And all while doing this, look up at your third eye to stimulate the inner sight. If you want to go even further, tap your third eye a bit with your fingers to stimulate the energy center. Iā€™ve found that it always helps when I want to see visions.

Once you see the image you want, with your intention, push the image out of the third eye into the reality. its important that you intended it to be ā€˜beneficial to all life everywhereā€™ , so you donā€™t get any karmic backlash (the opposite force of the manifestation).

someone mentioned that you might have blockages with your manifestations. If you think thats the case, watch this video (starts at 08:23). The techniques she gives are extremely potent at removing emotional blockages.

And if nothing I said in this post resonates with you, read/listen to this book. He has some powerful manifestation exercises.

best wishes with your results,

3 Likes

Have you had any successes to share with his technique for manifesting? I just downloaded the book and the workshop based on your recommendation, but so far, all I have to go on is the technique discussed in some of the Amazon reviews, of cycling 20 pictures in your mind of selfish desires to build up the healing energy. My presumption is that this energy could also be used for manifestation.

Thank you for the recommendations.

2 Likes

written manifesting is a thing. In my opinion everything comes down to whatever is most enjoyable or natural for you and it works for you.

Itā€™s called scripting where you just write down your experience as if itā€™s actually happened.

I once read a book on writing it down and making it happen, it was so long ago I donā€™t remember anything besides I went out and bought the authorā€™s other book because I enjoyed it so much.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had some results with this method (like manifesting things i want for really good deals). However, I havenā€™t practiced the technique for over a year. Iā€™ve been focused with a more potent way of manifesting which is a little more advanced than The Energy Cure.

1 Like

This guy actually annoys meā€¦ BUT tapping works.

Ok, I canā€™t contain my curiousity. If I could ask you to share or point in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

2 Likes

Sure thing. This technique is called Creation from the heart. it uses the energetic field of the heart, the pineal gland, and the human light body (also know as the Merkaba) to project images into the outer reality so they become real. Thereā€™s a course called The Earth Sky Heart workshop. its on gaia.com or if you dig for it, theres a free rip on youtube. it basically has everything you need to know. And if thereā€™s anything else, the author has a few books which are fascinating

2 Likes