Mind's Eye T^2 First Run and Journal

So I decided to take the plunge and purchase Mind’s Eye today. Ran the Ultra T^2 version and feeling great after 1 loop. Felt no issues, no discomfort, didn’t feel any major +ve effect as well, it just felt nice and soothing. I listened to it while listening to some piano music in the bg and doing my regular office work. Will run the next loop after 2 days (Monday) then Wed and Fri. I’ll stick to 1 loop a day, Mon-Wed-Fri and see how I feel in a few weeks. Will report back.

2 Likes

What are you trying to achieve with Mind’s Eye , if I may ask ?

1 Like

For a long time I have been trying to work on my visualization skills but could only take it so far, which was very disappointing. My previous psychedelic experiences helped me understand how visualizations can cause biochemical changes in the body, and then I came across the work of Dr. Bruce Lipton that talks about the biological effects of thoughts and beliefs. Everything combined made me go for Mind’s Eye so that I can use my mind to visualize, to as much details as possible, what I would like to feel and manifest. Be it a new career, something materialistic, or just a state of being, I would like to be able to easily visualize it to bring my mind, body and soul on the same page. Hope that answers your question :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Update: I am still running ME T2 3 days a week before bed and I have noticed my dreams have become a lot more vivid. I am still not able to retain most of the dream once I wake up but it is still a pleasant change. I am planning to start practicing my visualization skills through some Guided Journey Meditations on Youtube.