Mental Health Subliminal?

What subliminal would you recommend for mental health/healing mental illnesses?

Totally depends on the nature of the condition.

Regeneration is a good-all around healing sub which also has modules embedded to go beyond the healing and starting good programming back in.

If it’s you that has the conditions you’re asking about, I highly recommend engaging a mental health professional to make sure you get all the help you can, and advise them about your subliminal journey, to get the best advice possible

4 Likes

Elixir + Regeneration. Definitely!

3 Likes

If you needed anything to deal with depression, nothing better than Tryptophan.

1 Like

For anyone who has a mental health issue, do what @Palpatine says and speak with a professional. Do not take advice from anonymous people (that includes me… I’m an engineer and businessman, not a doctor) on a public forum as a substitute for proper care.

That being said, it depends 100% on the nature of it. If you need something rebalanced or repaired, there are several physical healing modules that would be a great fit, as well as Quantum Limitless ST1. If it’s more of an emotional response, then Regeneration is a good option. I’ve never used Elixir so I can’t personally comment on that, but I’ve used Regeneration + Sanguine together with great effect… I was dealing with self doubts and anxiety though, not mental illness, so take that as you will.

Whatever you choose, it should be done with the collaboration of a good medical professional who is on board with you providing your own healing modalities to go along with whatever pharmacological and/or therapy (CBT, etc) means they prescribe.

5 Likes

If I hadn’t taken advice from anonymous people and hadn’t tried Tryptophan (after reading about it of course) maybe I wouldn’t be among the living now. And so called professionals almost finished me off with their medication. Nothing personal @BLACKICE, just sharing my story referring to your statement.

Ultimately, we suffer the consequences of our decisions most but I suffered from the consequences of the decisions the people who were supposed to be professionals made and almost destroyed my life.

Be that as it may, let it be clear that this is your personal opinion only, not SubClub’s. I fully agree one should never take advice from people on the Internet at face value. Always get informed, which may take a medical professional. Furthermore, since the question was about which subliminal to pick, let’s stick to those.

3 Likes

Agreed that health professionals can give some faulty advice at times
however speaking with a health professional or multiple one in same field for 2nd opinions or
multiple fields for cohesive understanding, as well as getting initial support
would be the primary first steps for someone dealing with mental health related issues.

Tryptophan effects serotonin and made my depressive situation worse (years ago). Where as stuff that effected my dopamine and dopamine reuptake made my situation better.

So while it is awesome you found something that worked for you. Proper professional help, multiple perspectives, support from friends and family when able, and also doing one’s due diligence for a personalized solution would all be advised IMO.

3 Likes

That’s why I said a good medical professional, not just any medical professional. :wink:

I’ve got a story too. Years ago I had near crippling anxiety and fear, so on the advice of some people on the internet and a helpful clerk in a supplement store, I took some 5-HTP… It made the anxiety go away, but underneath it was an overwhelming bottomless pit of despair. Within an hour of taking the first dose, I was sitting outside a cafe doing my best not to start sobbing. I couldn’t even get my sh#t together enough to get myself home, so I sat there for a couple of hours.
I’ve tried 5-HTP a couple times since, as ingredients in sleep supplements, with similar results. I know it works great for other people, but it’s horrible for my particular neurochemistry. Another example is modafinil… for some people it’s like NZT, but for me it was extraordinarily uncomfortable.

My point, my only point, on that matter is that everyone is different and while there are absolutely supplements, neutraceuticals, vitamins, etc that will help… it’s not always the same thing for every person, and the differences in neurochemistry need to be taken into consideration. Which is where a good medical practitioner comes in.

A quick example for the mental health space specifically… one of the biggest differences in response rates for SSRIs is the methylation status of the patient… if they are overmethylated or undermethylated, the same drug will have vastly different effects. In one patient it makes them feel better, in another patient it can make them suicidal. Same thing goes for mineral balances, specifically copper and zinc. Without knowing what the specific person’s neurochemistry is, it’s a bad idea to start prescribing/suggesting specific treatments, especially if you’re not familiar with potential side effects.

I’m glad tryptophan worked for you, but it may be kryptonite for someone else, that’s all I mean.

Peace!

3 Likes

Cool. Nice article. :wink:

Thanks for keeping the discussion to subliminals, guys. :roll_eyes:

Look again! Every third letter of the post, if turned sideways and then switched out with the corresponding vertically adjacent letter spells: Emperor Terminus!

A clever subliminal message which is also about subliminals.

Seriously, though, @Palpatine is right. There is not one title or module in the entire Subliminal Club catalog that will not impact your mental health in some way.

Person needs to have some objectives. The very act itself of choosing an objective or a goal influences the effects of a subliminal.

But to bring in what everyone here is saying, in addition to a goal, a person who is working through illness also needs support of some kind. Finding trustworthy, competent, high quality support is not always easy. But it is always necessary.

and that’s something we can all believe in!

3 Likes

I just bought elixir, I’m looking forward to using it. What stack order would you recommend for elixir and regeneration?

1 Like

Thanks for your help, I have schizophrenia and have been seeing a therapist for it for a little while now. I think I was mainly looking for a subliminal to help with the negative social affects that it causes like disorganized speech and thoughts and social withdrawal. Do you think daredevil would be sufficient for that?

I run 4xRegeberation interlacing every track with one hour of silence and then I play 3xElixir one by one. If you just start play 2 loops of Regeneration with a one hour break (or silence) and then take some longer brake and play one loop of Elixir. Test it for a while and then decide if you should increase the number of loops. You can read about my ride in here:
Elixir of Regeneration

I was diagnosed with Schizophrenia but it occurred to be a low level of Acetylcholine which I discovered conducting my own research. I did a solid research about that illness but didn’t try any mineral/herb etc. What I learnt was using Lithium for its symptoms. Again, I’m not a doctor just someone who has had related experiences.

I’m curious if those subs could help you with the issues cause by you ailment too.

I REALLY hate to lock this thread, but we REALLY can’t give out advice on mental health issues. If you’re experiencing some kind of mental health crisis, PLEASE contact a qualified medical professional. Also, please be sure to contact your doctor before using subliminals.

6 Likes