Memory, Dreams, Subs and Weed

Hey,

There are two issues I wanted to ask about relating to the title of this thread.

1. It is somewhat common for people who consume weed to sleep differently, e.g not remembering dreams or less dreaming. At the same time, one of the best ways to know if your mind is absorbing the subs is to look for dreams. Does anybody know if that also means that people who don’t remember or just dream less might have a lesser effect from the subs? As in, the dreams are a necessary part of the mind absorbing the subliminals?

2. Another common occurrence with the consumption of weed is a… problematic memory. Stopping the consumption doesn’t always reverse this symptom, or sometimes this might take a while. Which subs/stages would you recommend to tackle this? Obvious options are QL-ST1 and BLU… Anyone have experience with something like this?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey @Kalimero, Quantum Limitless is great for reversing memory problems caused by smoking weed.

By the way, it is a mainstream notion that Weed damages the brain, and let me tell you one thing, this is the complete opposite of what it does. That’s another lie perpetrated on humanity, to make sure ‘smart’ people do not consume it. The reason why memory problems occur when taking psychedelics is being your ordinary brain state is altered and those memories are hardly accessible in a regular state of consciousness. This same phenomenon occurs when you take any other mushrooms, it is very difficult to recall or describe your experience afterward because of that.

In regards to sleep, if you’re smoking before sleep you will notice that you recall less of your dreams if any at all. This is actually NOT a good thing, weed causes sleep disturbances, you may think you’ve had a deeply rejuvenating sleep but this is mostly not the case. Cut back on your use or do not smoke before going to bed and you will notice a tremendous difference.

So, that covers everything you have asked. Good luck.

6 Likes

This looks more like a medical issue with weed having an negative effect on one’s working memory.

4 Likes

@Kalimero

If I was having a similar situation, this is what I would consider in terms of subliminal programs:

Quantum Limitless from the regular store and run each stage for 30 days minimum, one stage after the other.

Consider a custom Q subliminal with Dream Traveler, Deep Sleep, The Merger of Worlds, Informaticon, Inner Voice, Intuition Enhancer, Dominion, Asclepius, Tyrant, and Information Releaser.

Consider Dreams Ultima.

I’ve also been recently running Health Codex.

That’s what I would do.

2 Likes

I personally don’t think weed causes any physical damage to the brain (except during development) and don’t think it’s that addictive, but I do think like @Hermit wrote that it can disturb brain processes that typically are happening during sleep such as memory consolidation etc. Also, one can sometimes feel “slower” the day after, in regards to mental acquity. It also has an effect of making you feel OK about everything even if your life is in disarray, which could limit the pace of positive changes. So I personally am lowering my use, because these effects are working against what me and most people use subs for - accelerating change.

I have QL which I previously had a (too) short stint with, and I’m gearing to run it soon. The customs are still a bit too expensive for me but I might get BLU later on, and maybe a custom Ultima if the price is right.

Thanks to all, I appreciate the answers!

2 Likes

So you were/are smoking weed regularly and running subs? Have you noticed good, consistent results from the subs still? My theory is that weed would hinder sub processing and execution, but I truly have no idea

1 Like

Actually, I agree with you, and feel that the effects of weed are going against the changes we want to get from subs, and could potentially explain why I am getting limited and inconsistent effects. Both because of lowering “action taking” that seems to be central to how subs need to be used (couch potato syndrome) and by inhibiting processing by the brain at night and even lowering the incentive for change because “everyone is chill”.

Will report once I have enough sub-use after being clean for a few weeks at least.

1 Like

How did this go?

Well, I had about 5 months where I stopped. To be honest, didn’t see a difference. I guess I’m just one of the hard-gainers unfortunately - with or without weed :frowning:

i had some really intense vivid dreams , off the weed . its been almost two weeks , tough to get off the weed because of the dreams . they also make me too anxious. i even dream of weed and weed pens once. i deemed it an addiction. and i will stop. but the dreams are definitely different on/off weed. i always used weed to help with subliminals.

Stop smoking weed.

It provides no value to your life. I seriously don’t understand why people are so obsessed with it.

A) destroys your working memory (both short term and long term)
B) destroys your hormones (in both men and women)
C) destroys your motivation/amplifies laziness
D) destroys your sleep (inability to enter deep sleep while under the influence of marijuana)

Of course there are outliers of people who smoke weed who have no issues, but there are also outliers of people who smoke cigarettes for 70 years and have no issues (personally I’d rather not take that gamble)

4 Likes

Mate! thanks… literally went to the store, bought weed… then i came home and now gonna flush it . i had been religious blazer since 14 yr olde … i had some type of premonition in my dreams about those weed pens … wish i spent the money on buying Paragon Complete Core – Quintessence by Subliminal Club instead… :weary: :weary:

3 Likes

no 4 real

4 Likes

Get that shit out of your life.

And if you cannot easily do that then you have a clear addiction/psychological dependence on it which will be even more reason to stop.

2 Likes

I never thought the day would come that I would find a reason to contradict this guy. But here we are.

No. It is not a mainstream notion. It’s actually the opposite. The mainstream notion is that weed is harmless.

As one who actually smokes weed and isn’t afraid to admit it, I see the illusion here.

If weed affects someone in any way that counters their ability to live a fruitful life, that is fruitless. Therefore, harmful.

If weed takes away one’s ability to correctly perceive reality, even unto taking away that person’s ability to remember things accurately - this is harmful.

The mainstream notion that one can use marijuana ‘recreationally’ is also subtly askew. What is recreation?

According to Google: “…activity done for enjoyment when one is not working”

Well, that’s simple enough. So. If one doesn’t have any underlying conditions that one is smoking weed to deal with, then this is ‘recreational’.

Seems logical to me so far… Until we look at why people choose to smoke weed.

The ‘mainstream’ spirit of smoking weed does not lend us the ability to tune into reality in the purest sense, it clouds it.

“I function better when I smoke weed.”

Do you? Or is that something you tell yourself to make yourself feel better about dulling your senses temporarily to escape whatever it is you are running from?

I sincerely doubt that nature has placed within us, who have the ability to use things like subliminals and other form of alchemy, the need to use something like marijuana, which isn’t actually known for ‘clarity’… To attain clarity.

Sure, some people find use for marijuana that is positive. But not all.

This is an absolute statement which does not apply to everyone, as demonstrated by the simple segment above.

Another, more relatable reason is that the psychedelic is a poor crutch and short cut for doing the inner work necessary to have a true, inner, mystical experience.

Translation: you’re not ready. Put it down and get to know yourself better.

And if you did remember it, you could not relate to it because a psychedelic releases the blockages that protect the uninitiated from the tantalizing siren (without the negative connotations) symphony of all that is Above us. So when one returns from soaring higher than they’re licensed to do as Icarus, the plunge back into the Sea of the world of form can be devasting.

There’s a reason why in the bible, ‘angels’ cautioned even the most holy men to not attempt to gaze directly upon their form (paraphrasing). Food for thought.

This much, I agree with. Which is why I’ve gradually been smoking less and less.

I imagine that even with the results that I receive being a somewhat regular smoker, the potential is tremendous once I let that deceptively enticing stench no longer invigorate me.

2 Likes

I actually laughed reading this again because I had the thought that there’s nothing in this world that is harmless. Even the air we breath at times.

I thought it was funny. :rofl:

not going to say to much more. becasue we could argue all day is smokeing is bad lol… about the experience . but i had believe marijuana was indeed healthy actually , its is marketed as the same molecules that of the first algae and quote" How is delta-9 legal?

The full-spectrum production method also allows producers to develop products that feature delta-9 THC within the federal legal limit—adjusting the ratio of delta-9 THC to other cannabinoids… etc etc… anyways turns out . you can get bad health issues such as CHS , and someother type of breatheing stomach issues. so its not warranted … yea… gonna need paragon zp v soon LOL

We could but I won’t.

If your basis for the belief that weed is healthy because it is marketed as such, I invite you to think about others things that are marketed as healthy. Did you know, for example, that at one point not long ago, cigarettes were marketed as healthy?

I’m not sure, I’m not an expert or knowledgeable in this. I am sure that plenty of things touted by the ‘experts’ in the drug industry as healthy and beneficial are, in fact, not. Which leads me to question the veracity of what others things are claimed to be ‘healthy’ or ‘harmless’ by these experts.

:man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Remove marijuana from your life. Your brain, your hormones, your drive, your everything will thank you.

1 Like