Meditations (RebirthU, StarkQ, RegenerationQ)

Entry I

Have been listening to StarkQ for around 2 weeks. Started slow with just 1-2 loops per day. For the past week 4-6 loops.

The day right after my first listen was the most noticable, probably exactly because I didn’t pay attention to the effects to the point I forgot I had listened to StarkQ. That day me, my mom and her boyfriend had dinner together; I initialed a conversation with him and I was at ease the whole time. Now the thing is we ain’t actually friendly, he dislikes me and because of that I dislike him too. Normally we would just ignore each other as if the other person was transparent.

A day or two later, depression came at me and I added Sanguine Ultima to deal with it. For a day or two I deliberately overwhelmed my mind by listen to it and occasionally StarkQ all day to crowd out the mean voices and thoughts in my head. My mind was foggy, I could literally feel and kinda “see” in my mind a gary colour veil cover my brain.

Depression calmed down afterwards, though it’s clear that it’s still lurking around. After comparing the descriptions of SanguineU and Rebirth, and being poked by my intuition. I dropped SU and listened to RebirthU instead, all while keeping StarkQ as my main program.

RebirthU (2-3x per day) seemed to work more efficiently, as it was more align with my mind, probably because deep down the priority of mine is not trying to be positive (SU), I just don’t wanna be negative, i.e. I am not looking for happiness, I just want no unhappiness. I really like RU.

For StarkQ, to be honest, I haven’t noticed any clear indications that it is beneficial to me apart from the one incident mentioned above. If any thing, somehow I waste my time more severely. I browse useless stuff and my interest in reading decreases a lot. I have no motivation to learn new stuff nor improve my skills. My sleep quality also decreases; I am like a kid again, staying up late for no particular reason, just simply not wanting to go to bed even though I was sleepy. I also noticed that my ability to recall knowledge seems to lessen, e.g. not recalled the name of a particular concept, spelling of a foreign word. Last week I lost my two months no fap streak. Yet I wasn’t as devastated as I used to be, my mentality was more neutral, almost more mature about what happened. In short, I let it go easily. Some days I was easily irritated with 6 loops but it could also be because of ultrasonic version. There were days I listened to the masked version 6 loops throughout the day and I was fine (apart from my ears hurting hence I listen to ultrasonic version even though I don’t prefer it).

Not sure if it was reconcilation, but a random thought of dropping StarkQ came up out of nowhere sometimes, and disappeared just as randomly. Last night I was lying on bed and many bad memories and bad thoughts popped up. My mind did what it had been doing, telling me to just end it all, why bother, what’s the point, I am wasting my time etc, it kept pulling me to a hopeless future, kept showing me where I would be (nowhere). I was too tired mentally, emotionally and physically, and I needed a distraction/stimulation - I decided to drop RebirthU and go for RegenerationQ instead while keeping StarkQ.

My first entry now ends with me listening to StarkQ and RegenerationQ. I am planning to listen to each three to four times per day including both masked and ultrasonic versions and see how they go.

3 Likes

Entry II

Listened to StarkQ twice and RegenerationQ 3x so far. Pretty sure it is Regen that makes me anxious as fuck. My home internet connection has been basically non existent for the past couple of weeks. I reported the issue again and again and the provider tweaked here and there, rarely it worked for an hour or two then went downhill again, mostly it just wasted time. Before today I was able to handle it as undisturbed as I could; now I am frustrated as hell while my heart is beating fast and my mind racing simply because I thought about dealing with this issue again. As I type this entry, I already have been listening to RebirthU for awhile and while I am still anxious, I am feeling better.

Already debating whether dropping Regen or not. On paper I love what it does but in practice, if I am honest I wanna run away from its (side-) effects. Alternatively once again thinking of dropping StarkQ (even though while not having much benefical effects, I like listen to it and imagine the good stuff to it), keep RegenQ and Rebirth instead, and maybe adding Beyond Limitless Ultima simply due to the good words.

Originally I picked StarkQ because it has everything - all the best scripts/cores which promise Wealth, Intelligence, Fame, Social skills, and more importantly helping me find the right path for myself. But the more I think about it, instead of thinking it is right for me, I began to wonder I am not right for it. I’ve been jobless, don’t have much social life, not planning to start a business, not into social media etc. I have nothing for StarkQ to work on.

To those reading this, any feedback is welcome.

3 Likes

If you dont like Stark and its not helping you.

Then maybe Ascended Mogul could be good for you?

Its very good at getting you a job :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I like Stark for what it represents and its potential, yet rationally speaking it may be too far fetched for me currently. Never considered Ascended Mogul, I am gonna research about it.

1 Like

I’ve run Stark and Blu for two weeks and I was getting angry, lack of sleep, frustrated, and very distracted.
I decide to leave them alone for the time being. I think Stark is pretty good and reading others journals it might be that the timing wan’t right for me.
I’ve switched to Reg and Elixir, thinking to get rid of garbage and give a foundation for future subs, and I’m quite pleased with that!
It’s helping a lot and I feel I’ll be ready for productive/wealth subs in a couple of weeks.
You can try just Regeneration for a week and see how it goes…
Peace!

2 Likes

One potentially useful question:

What do I want [Subliminal Program] to help me to do?

It’ll help you either way, but if you clarify some specific applications for it (and then work on those), you may feel less like a leaf in the wind as it works with you.

3 Likes

Did you encounter any negative effects when you were using Regen? Such as depression, mood swings, anxiety etc.
If you have used Khan ST1, what difference in terms of effects between it and Regen there are?

Rationally speaking, I need to be much more stoic, with a new pair of eyes to see my life (e.g. more optimistic, more realistic), be thick skin and tough to take necessary actions to break free from this rut.

2 Likes

not Dom but here’s my 2 cents on it.

the day after regeneration a couple times I felt like I was having a panic attack, and the world seemed alien and hostile, I felt like I was an ocean away even as people were totally there for me. I was very present to my own paranoia and dissociation. Pure regressive trauma state, very difficult. I think/ pray/ hope I’ve moved past that. I have regen in a custom now and run it three days in total so far with no such effect. there could have been other stress factors that contributed to this, but it hadn’t happened for years.

On Khan stage 1 the worst I’ll get, is feeling empty and/or mildly depressive.

2 Likes

I have to ask, with such severe side effects, why you put regen in your custom?

Between Khan and Regen, which you think is better in terms of being thick skin, stoic (very important), optimistic?

cause that ‘stuff’ is iun-ntegrated vestiges from my past , and if it comes up, it can be healed and pass on, and it seems to have done so. The subtle effects of those un-integrated states/experiences/ trauma still show up in our lives even if were not present to the full blown negative effect, since those few episodes, I feel like the world is a safe, friendlier place, more trusting of myself and others, and less anxiety and fear. So it’s worth going through the fire sometimes. Also my custom has sanguine, negativity displacer, transmuter, and shifter, rebirth, the flow, grow through pain, Survival Instinct (steadfast), I AM… a lot of modules to support feeling good and powerful during the healing process.

Also regeneration helps other subs be more effective in the long run, and it helps me move through stuck states/spaces in my life- which are often not the result of lack of action, but faulty thinking built on hurt.

Khan is much better for thick skin and stoicism BY FAR

2 Likes

Can you get it more actionable/specific?

As a stoic person, what do you envision yourself doing that you are not already doing now?

I guess you may have certain actions that you might like to take but for which right now there is a kind of mental or emotional block? No need to type it out here if you don’t want to, but those would be good to identify. Not to lock yourself into a narrow set of goals. But just to have a grounding effect.

1 Like

@Major No… actually depression, mood swings, anxiety etc. were with stark.
With Reg and Elix I’m in peace and although I still have some anger I can control myself very well without any stress… I’m able to talk to the anger emotion when it arises and I calm that down. Make sense?
I’m more emotionally stable, like I used to be till few years ago. I control my emotion in a live situation, and I don’t blow up anymore (side note: all of the anger, frustration etc. was caused by the relationship w/ my ex. and my past businesses. so my issues are/were with that. Outside of that context I’m a completely different person)
I never used Khan.

2 Likes

As a stoic person I would be not reactive to things out of my control, not second guessing my decisions and my words. I would calmly and surely carry out what is needed to be done without being held back. More importantly, I would see things and deal with them as they are instead of through my distorted filter.

One way or another I need to get over being ashamed of where I am in life, especially compared to others. I had been doing odd jobs here and there as I didn’t know my vocation (I still don’t). Yet as weeks turn into months then a year and two, I realised that I was still in square one when others were moving on steadily. I saw my ex on entertainment news. Among others, she was having a yacht party with hot shots. She isn’t a star or anything like that but I figured she had to be in the same social circle as the hot shots to be there. Truly I wasn’t missing her or anything like that. I was hit by the awareness of the distance between where we were in life. Out of nowhere I have this rationale that I have to make up for the lost time, income, status. I was going after jobs that I wasn’t qualified for and got rejected. More time wasted, and the more time wasted the more I need to make up for.

All these shame, ego, irrational thoughts need to go irrevocably. I have to be realistic while have to figure out my vocation once and for all. I have to be indifferent to what others think of me, be sure of myself among others even though they are more successful or have a higher status.

2 Likes

Entry III

Dropped Stark and Regen completely and instead got Khan with me. Was hesitated about this move since Khan is a big program and is expected to run for a longer time while I felt like time is not on my side. But after giving Regen another try, I made up my mind since Regen once again made me anxious as hell.

Turned out it was a good move. Ran Khan ST1 once and I felt the effects right away - more stable mentally and emotionally. Since I got it I listened to it 4x and it provides me a grounding feeling.

Unfortunately for me it seems that it isn’t compatible with Rebirth. I was already feeling good after Khan and my intuition told me to just focus on Khan for breaking and recalibrating myself. Yet my mind wanted more; Rebirth had been working great, I love the description of it and I wanted to stay loyal to it. So I went against my gut feeling and listened to it once. A short burst of anxiety came up. It wasn’t near as bad and long lasting as Regen but it was there. I don’t know if it was because of me consciously noting the incompatibilities between Total Breakdown and Rebirth (Saint said TB is bulldozing the building while Rebirth keeps the building and uses it with a new purpose) and it bled into subconsciousness causing resistance alike.

At any rate, it may be too early to say this but for me Khan and Rebirth are both great. The concept of being a fully new person is much more aligned with me than being healed, which may explain for example why Regen caused me discomfort while it is meant to be gentle in nature, and how Khan TB caused many discomfort yet I feel good on it.

1 Like

Did you think about stacking ST1 of Khan with Elixir? That’s what I want to do after doing my healing stack. Personally, I would use Rebirth while doing ST2 of Khan, and that’s also what I’m going to do when done with my healing stack.

For healing I already have Rebirth and Regeneration (which seems to be a broader version of Elixir), and I barely use them, so I am not thinking to try out another healing subs. For now I focus on Khan ST1 4x per day with Beyond Limitless Ultima 1x. What’s your healing stack and how it goes?

Speaking of might as well make a quick update. So far no reconciliation yet also no noticeable positive effects. The only thing that worth mentioning is a few synchronicity incidents. One of them was a couple of days after listening to Khan, while walking down the street I saw a sticker on a car that showed a big “KHAN”.

2 Likes

@Major - i can relate to a lot of the feelings you have related with not being where we want to be in life, the natural feelings of being left behind as others move ahead, lack of money, no purpose, etc. Many of us are in the same boat.

I have resolved a lot of these emotional issues using Elixir Ultima and RegenerationQ just as @Dom is doing. So there is that option.

One important point is that I would advice not to play 4 loops (of any subs) from the start. Start with one loop per day. Do that for 5 days of the week. Take rest days on the other 2 days of the week. On the second week, do two loops each, etc. If you feel major reconciliation anytime, reduce the loops. Do this in an organized way or you will feel all over the place.

Also consider sticking to one title (along with one Ultima if you want) at a time. Else what will happen is that your subconcious won’t have enough time to take in the subliminal programming and you will go back to square one.

Hope this helps and don’t worry. We are all here to support each other.

3 Likes

It’s been three days for now and I feel great. I’m calm, more patient and more grounded. I see my alpha powers have come back since on Stark Terminus they were…almost non existent.

I’m using Regeneationx4 + Elixirx1.

3 Likes

I totally agree with @Lion approach if it comes to the logic of using subliminal programs. If it comes to the number of loops it’s an individual matter but if you’re an inexperienced user or you’re susceptible to mind programming or wanna use a really dense program follow his advice and start with one loop.

I started with 2 loops for Regeneration 3 days ago and now I increased it to 4 loops and I’m not going to add any loops for now and just wanna see how it goes. But I started using subs over five years ago and I’ve been testing SC subs for six months therefore I “feel” how to use them but of course I’m still learning on how SC subs works on me.

2 Likes