Mecharc Limiting Belief Journal

Context of this thread.

Pour out all the things I believe are my limits

Also document actions done by me, which I feel are significantly deviant from my base.

I’ll document the limits as Limit and actions as Change

15 March 2022 - Limit

1. I’m insecure about coming across as boring. This prevents me from making plans with friends, family etc.

2. I’m insecure about not having a high paying job. This prevents me from confidently interacting with people.

3. I believe that a task can be done only when I already know the exact steps to do it. This prevents me from doing much in life

5 Likes

Only if you let it. YOU have the power to do different.

Do something different. Rattle your own cage a bit.

2 Likes

@Palpatine hey man thanks for the input! I wish my belief system was at your level!

1 Like

I’m just saying that those things aren’t what are preventing you. You are what’s preventing you.
And that’s good news.

3 Likes

Thats normal noone can drive a car or ride a bicycle first time. Noone can diffuse a bomb without training, noone can cook a tika masala without knowing the steps.

2 Likes

Thats normal there are some people you will beable to connect with more easily because of commonalities etc.

I like playing chess rather then going out partying. Does that make me boring ?. Others would think how interesting i love chess too.

1 Like

Chess is absolutely amazing… My problem is I can’t confidently own my own choices. I loop up to the choices of others and look down on mine

I’m just gonna ask. Why do you care about any of this?

1 Like

I am amazed and grateful at the continual surprise of experiencing interesting things about myself and my way of experiencing the world. I am grateful to be one of 7.8 billion unique human beings on this planet. I participate in my individual and collective evolution with enthusiasm, awe, and a sense of belonging.

I continually become more and more aware that I am the true source of value in my life. I smile as I observe that on the basis of this internal foundation of worthiness, both external opportunities and external interpersonal connections arise and are effortlessly drawn to me. I accept all these blessings with equanimity. I want them, but I do not need them.

With each experience, each learning, each insight—with each passing day, I grow more and more aware of my vast internal resources. When I face challenges, tasks, and problems, I trust in my capacity to find a beautiful way through.

5 Likes

Since I am on stage 1 of khan,
In bringing out what I feel my limits are.
I will stick to stage 1 as long as these limits are still in place.
No matter how long it takes.

3 Likes

18 March 2022 - Limit

I feel insecure when I am around the presence of who I perceive higher status. I Try to run ways from the moment

My younger cousin didn’t follow me on Instagram, it bothered me slightly… Probably an issue due to low self esteem

Others opinions affect me…I might say that I don’t care what other people say, but to be honest I still care what other people say

2 Likes

I use to feel that way years ago…

How old are you ?

28 (al5c)

1 Like

18th March - Change

I went out of my comfort zone to arrange a doctor consultation for my father in law

1 Like

ok your still young then.

I’m also beginning to like chess and studying it.

1 Like

You are the Shivaji of the modern world. The man who commands and leads , you my friend possess the spear of destiny. The spear of destiny was the relic that once sought after by the greatest men in the world. Now you have this artifact the gift of inner power. You will make your dreams a reality. Now go my friend and walk the path of the immortals.

2 Likes

@mecharc Shivaji is a great man. You can learn much from him.

“Never bend your head always hold it high"

1 Like

@mecharc is Shivaji reborn !!.

@King @TheBoxingScientist is shivaji a character played by rajnikant or anil Kapoor?