Maybe a consistent journal

Hey man, I know we don’t know each other but if you ever need someone to talk to feel free to ping me privately anytime and I will be happy to talk you. I can’t imagine the struggle you might be going threw and I sympathize with you in a way and wish the best for you so if there’s anything I can help you with or give you advice let me know and I will try my best :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thank you! That is very kind of you
But I don’t remember complaining until now, Men’s life IS a struggle.

1 Like

By struggle you mean dealing with Taliban? :sweat_smile:

Yeah that and other facts I’ve read your journals from the past so I can see you struggle so that’s why I’m here if you ever need anyone to talk to:)

2 Likes

1st may 2020::day after the listening night( nothing VERY special to say but the whole day was pretty much special. People were giving me service left and right. I had but of recon, but not unbearable or harmful.
Edit: just remembered sth VERY VERY special
I’ve gone to the restaurant this night and people were not giving me MY respect. I courted attention even though I was alone. I shouted at the waiter for being rude to another customer who came with his little daughter. And the ARROGANT boss of the restaurant came respecting me crazy and explaining everything.
I had ALL the ATTENTION

1 Like

2nd/may/2022::rest day(listening night):
My WILL is constantly trained and I followed my routine completely until 3:30pm of the day. I also made a fairly tough guy my follower. It needed a lot of mind games, but I did it HAHA.
People SERVE me.
Night is getting near but I am planning on talking another rest day except today, 2 rest days total. Lets see how that goes

3rd/may/2022(listening-day)
According to my schedule, I should’ve listened last night before going to bed. But I have a feeling that when you are asleep, sub execute/process in a very fast manner. So I slept 7/8 hours more and then listened. So basically 1 day rest, but three nights sleep, not two.
Last night I jerked off, but I woke up 7/8 hours later and did my morning brief exercise, then an hour or so my intention exercise. 7 minutes later my second intention exercise starts. How I wielded power and what I did should be left for some other time.
I JUST wanted to share my hypothesis on how sleeping more can help. @SaintSovereign ’s opinion would solidify the theory. Maybe this is not sth new at all.
Others’ opinions are welcomes

3rd/may/2022
Let things get messy

4th may/2022(1st rest day)-just a little report

I’ll just chime in to let you know you can directly link your inital post to this thread with the little “chain” Icon in case you didn’t knew

Or you might prefer a full screenshot like you just did

1 Like

Thank you
I could not select all the text

Current stack, GLM, commander, PCC
It has been 10 days or more since I got lethargic and the reason was overexposure during the past months
Today I am at the start if my 4th day of washout, I am having alot of mood swings, BUT(I think it’s good if @Fire see this) ometimes I am fun, sometimes serious, sometimes dominating with my gut feeling (that feeling in the chest ) I think PART of these mood swings are that unpredictability Aura of pcc or other…
Most of the time there is a heavy feeling in my head+Mild/fairly severe headache. I feel recon fading away sometimes and a major part of my beliefs change all of a sudden after like 1 hour of a but severe headache, then all of a sudden the headache and even the always-there heavy head fades away, but after 1 minute or less it starts again.(the perception shift just happened now! And the heavy head faded away and there was no headache cuz I woke up after eating nutrients dense material and sleeping ) most of the times my vision is brighter and I see the near objects from range:clear to more clear depending on recon, BUT there are less frequent moments which my far-vision gets brighter and/or clearer, (the MAIN reason my far vision is blurred is the excessive presence of fluid in my eyes, maybe because of recon, fap, or sleepiness…) just like now (but I am sure another execution and/or reconciliation will start soon, so gotta buckle up) Now: also my mood changed to a more high value humor, attention courting…
Back to OVERALL topic, I think WANTED which I ran 5th may or 7th may last time, sometimes starts executing even now. But major part of that nonchalance is faded away, I don’t wanna talk about what happened in my daily life, fights and everything, but I must say, This is maybe power unleashed, I punched some people on the face and they fell on the ground.(tell if I need to erase it)
Another thing is that I noticed submodel alpha, I was imagining multiple scenarios, also the anti manipulation scripts work well :smirk:

Another major thing about the subconscious mind is that YOU CANNOT IMAGINE HOW IT WORKS, like I was literally “playing a sucker to catch a sucker” unconsciously.

Another major thing is the intention on subclub subs.
You set your Intention and you are calm and don’t even think about it, you see the situation you need manifests!!!

About now again: my mood drastically changed; like I am laughing very much with people, but honestly in an elegant way. But I don’t know if this SO much laughter and having fun is possible or rational when running pcc, glm and commander.
But I should take this point into consideration that I have NOT been following guidelines from the first day I came to SC I dunno if it’s 1/1.5 year ago. And I did not take any washouts, so It could be other subs integrating.

In the past 1/1.5 year this is my first time 3 days without subs, so wish me good and I am seeing good results honestly

1 Like

Hey bro.

Does your sexual energy significantly increase when you use GLM?

I remember reading on here that an old version of GLM significantly increased sex drive and some people where even complaining that GLM ultima was missing this aspect.

How has your experience been with GLM zp in that aspect? Have you noticed a significant increase in sexual energy/sex drive?

1 Like

Not honestly

1 Like

But don’t count on my answer, I will inform you when my washout is finished and I start my stack again.

1 Like

Ok understood.

So I just woke up early in the morning and don’t feel that much intense various forms of recon, especially no overload.
But I A BIT FEEL anxious, maybe I am wrong and this is the start of the day. Lets see

When I eat it definitely helps for the recon/headache or whatever you call it
Even if it’s 2 or 3 hours later
Another thing I noticed is that I guess spartan or even KHAN is executing, which I don’t want it to get executed.
The reason I think spartan is getting/got executed is that I felt pain in my arms, sth like physical shifting and days before I got sick(maybe sth like immune system recon) and another thing is the way I looked on Spartan, I saw that look today. And sometimes you just know sth. But this can be very much WANTED’s physical shifting
I feel like recon is finished, but I sense that there is overload. So I will be continuing my washout.

I think one of the factors on which you could decide if ur having slight recon or not is your far vision, like object within 3–4 meter away are not that clear as your phone keyboard but sometimes there are moments of clarity; both near and far, high recon is recognizable.

Last night after 5 days of rest, I ran GLM and PCC, one loops of each.
People love me, not only employees, they just SERVE me.
There is a mix of admiration, fear and a bit of curiosity in their facial expressions.

1 Like