Matt's Mixtape #1

Felt depressed the past few days and was not very active - mostly sleeping.
Yesterday I listened to just one loop of the StarkQ custom.
This morning I listened to one loop of Ultima A and already could push myself into action again.

Maybe I did listen to too many loops of my Custom daily. My plan is now to listen to just one loop, maybe too.

Thinking about using Mixtape #1 again. Mixtape #2 was a bit dense for its purposes.
Mixtape #3 should be 10 modules only (1 core). I am indecisive if it should be Q or Q:T.
And I am indecisive about the 6 of the 10 modules. It should have Ultimate Writer in it, a major core and some other good stuff for the goal of becoming a better writer.
I will order it as soon as the indecisiveness is gone and some clarity arrived. Maybe I will be opening a topic for “Ultimate writer custom” and ask the community what should be in it.

For now, I stopped listening to Ultima subs. I had a Tinnitus for a few days - which seems to be gone now. Probably I was listening to the Ultima audios on a too loud volume.

I am listening to Stark Q:T right now and will add a bit of Inner Circle Q later. My intuition is that I should listen to fewer loops per day. I want to combine StarkQ:T with mixtape#1 which has StarQ as core.

The days before today were a bit wild because I got little sleep and it showed. Had a thin skin and noises did irritate me a lot. Today I am feeling better after 20 hours of sleep.

2 Likes

Inner Circle seems to work a bit already. A buddy from whom I haven’t heard in months invited me to a meet up.

When I was using inner circle in the past many opportunities were popping out of nowhere. I missed that. Some projects from that time currently seem to fail or be on hold, so new opportunities are welcome.

Winter is coming, COVID-19 is going strong, I need to build on my relationships. Or else I will go insane being alone too much. Luckily I have online contact to friends and family.

Today I stopped working on time. This wasn’t easy for me in the past because I am still working from home and there were no clear boundaries between work and free time.

I guess this is one of the last entries in this topic because I am going to start using Mixtape #3 in a few days. For this I will start a new topic.

1 Like